Arlington Motors

Arlington Motors

6298 Arlington Blvd, Falls Church, VA 22044

Used 866-631-3197

We Guarantee VA MD and DC Inspections! Most of our vehicle comes with a 90 Day Warranty. Ask dealer for detail

No return call

by from Washington,D.C. |

Car had damage that was not mentioned in the ad. Sales never called me back to tell me if light for airbag was fixed.

amazing experience

by from falls church,va |

I purchased my first car 2008 BMW 328i Arlington Motors through the dealer Alex and my experience was amazing! i would recommend him to everyone

easy process

by from Falls church va |

Alex Yardley did an excellent job. He made the process easier and working with my needs.

very helpful

by from washington DC |

i got my car 2 weeks ago and i had credit issues as a first time buyer but those guys are doing a great job,they got the right loan for me and Alex was so helpful,also the financial manager was so helpful as well.i highly recommend Arlington Motors for any first buyer.

A great used car dealership

by from Washington, DC |

After going too many dealerships and feeling like I was getting the run around I finally found Arlington Motors. I dealt with Alex and he was very informative and helpful salesman. He helped me pick the best car for me a 2012 Honda Accord in excellent condition. I would definitely recommend this dealership and Alex as a place to go when looking for a good used car.

Excellent dealership and customer service.

by from Falls Church, VA |

Amazing customer service. I have had excellent experience with Arlington Motors. Alex helped me to have the perfect car. They do the buying process easy and I didn't have to worry about it. If I have questions or issues about the car, they always there to help me. In a period of less than a year I have bought 2 cars at Arlington Motors. I really recommend Arlington Motors to people who want to buy a car. Thanks Alex and Arlington Motors for great customer service.

Great service, no complaints

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

After searching the web for a few weeks, I found the truck I was looking for at Arlington Motors. I inquired about the truck online and received a call back saying that the truck was still available, though at their other location which was a bit of a longer drive for me. They offered to transport the truck to the closer location in Falls Church. While on the drive over, the check engine light came on and it was taken directly to the repair shop and fixed without question. The problem turned out to be an ignition coil. While I waited Alex bough me lunch. Once it arrived I took it for a nice test drive around town and on the highway. There were no issues with the truck. I already had a loan through my bank, so I can't comment on their financing options, but the rest of the transaction was smooth. They also do title and tag work so I don't have to sit at the MVA for an entire day. This is a nice place to buy a vehicle. I would recommend it to others for sure. Thanks Alex!

Excellent Dealership

by from Potomac, Md |

Arlington motors was amazing to deal with the buying process was very easy. Noel the owner was amazing to deal with he found me the perfect car. I highly recommend Arlington Motors for any purchase. Ron G.

Great customer service

by from Orange, VA |

Fantastic customer service. Very prompt responses to my emails. Answered all of my questions and provided me with everything I requested including carfax and financing information. Test driving and finalizing the sale went smoothly. Very polite, profession and personable staff. A few days after purchase I receive a follow up email asking how I'm enjoying the vehicle. Thanks very much, Alex, I am enjoying my 2008 Hyundai Elantra with no issues.

Pleasant Experience

by from Fairfax, VA |

I typically don't write reviews good, bad, or indifferent, but felt compelled to do so after my experience. I'd been looking for a reasonable priced Tahoe for a couple of months and knew exactly what I wanted. I searched cars.com and found a fully loaded Tahoe LT reasonable price ($650 more than the suggested retail), but considered it a fair deal. I reviewed the comments by many on here and figured Arlington Motors were more than likely scammers. But I inquired about the vehicle and immediately received a call back with a saleman telling me the car was available and I could come check it out. Well I drove out to their Woodbridge location only to discover the vehicle was not there. Immediately I thought about all the comments I'd read and figured I'd been had. I left the facility disappointed and a bit upset for wasting my time. The following day I told my wife about my experience and that I really wanted the Tahoe. She suggested I doubel check with the Falls Church location, which I did and learned that the vehicle was indeed there. I immediately called and not only did they hold the vehicle for me, the buy process was a piece of cake. I walked in test drove the vehicle and walked out about 45 mins later. I am extremely pleased with my purchase and have had no issues to date with anything. Their Customer Serivce was good and the buying process great. I quickly learned what I'd always assumed "don't believe everything you read!" I've bought several cars in my lifetime (both new/used) and no one can ever say that a car runs perfect or is without fault. For a good buying experience I recommend doing your research first. If you don't think this is real check me out in the "Cowboys Blue" Tahoe with the Arlington Motors license plate holder driving down 66! I'll keep the holder until my permanent tag come in, but if you see a bald guy in a Cowboys Blue Tahoe - it's probably me!