Gunther Volkswagen of Coconut Creek

New 888-846-1676
Used 866-231-0463
Service 866-901-2452

Car Buying Your Way

Best car buying experience ever!!!

by from 33308 |

From my knowledgeable salesperson to the finance manager, it seemed that everybody was on my side. I got a great deal on a CPO Passat. it was the easiest and most pleasurable car buying experience of my life. I will be recommending all of my friends that are looking to purchase a new or used car to go to Gunther. It was an absolute pleasure.

David Butterly (DEVIL DOG!) in Service is awesome.

by from Boca Raton, FL |

My first trip to Gunther VW Service today was tendered by David Butterly. He took care of my immediate needs with my wife's Beetle quickly and professionally. I will deal with him from now on, that's how comfortable he made me feel. Why fix it if it works great I say. Great service and a genuine care for my particular situation. Semper Fi Leatherneck.

Gunther Volkswagen of Coconut Creek responded to this review

May 15, 2015

Thank you so much for your review. We look forward to keep serving you in the future.

Horrible sales foreman Pete.

by from Coconut creek, FL |

The professionalism of Gunthers salesman is phenomenal. They provide excellent service and got me the exact car I wanted and a great price. Even the service However, the service from their service foreman PETE is horrific. Pete is the most unprofessional and displays such disrespect towards customers. I have had many Volkswagens throughout the years and have never received such horrible service until meeting with him. I wouldn't be surprised if he spoke to other customers the way he did to me. Telling me to "get out of his shop" due to damage on my car before picking it up at the dealership and blaming me for the damage directly when there is inspection paperwork of my car with only the minimal damage that was marked off that I came in with. He even had the nerve to call the cops on me because I asked to speak to someone higher up than him that could handle my situation way more professional than he did. I even had to walk home because I called corporate and they told me to leave my car there meanwhile Gunther took my rental and would not provide me with a rental because Pete told the tenant not to give me one. Overall, I think you can understand my extreme anger with this situation and how it was improperly handled.

Eleven Years and Five Volkswagens

by from Margate |

The 2012 Jetta that we bought is a much better car than we expected it to be. We have been pleased with the way the dealership has treated us for more than eleven years, and this is the fifth vehicle that we have purchased there, from the same sales representative. Lanny Sturgeon is irreplaceable and we will miss him if he ever decides to retire for good. The service department is top notch in all regards. P.S. You couldn't pay us to buy a car from any "upstart" VW Dealer.

ANOTHER GREAT EXPERIENCE!!

by from JUPITER, FL |

Hit 30k on my VW Jetta and didn't want to wait until the 45K mark to trade in my vehicle so I can went in Saturday without any expectations on whether I would leave with a car since I did have a cushion of time until the 45K mile mark. I requested to have John Shorter assist me since he was the one who helped me 2 years ago. John is an absolute pleasure in listening to my needs and meeting half way to make the deal work. I left the dealership with my new vehicle. Couldn't be happier !!

VERY PLEASANT EXPERIENCE

by from Coral Springs, FL |

Was in the market for a Certified VW.. spent lots of time visiting dealers...and shopping online.. went to Gunther VW on Sunday Feb 8th, 2015.. ended up meeting a salesman by the name of Joe Kochlamazashvili.. ( Joe K ) He took his time with my family and myself... never rushed.. showed us car after car.. never getting annoyed or impatient.. Finally we settled on one... and he was very upfront... he treated us fair and with respect.. and we did the same.. the dealership closes at 5 on a Sunday.. but he told us that he would stay as long as it took to make sure that we were comfortable... and happy.. even after we did initial paperwork... he asked again if I wanted to see the two cars side by side to be 100% positive with my choice.. We came to a fair price..completed the deal... he drove the car himself to fill the tank, put on the temp tag, and even posed for a picture with me in front of the car.. The next morning, he called to ask how the car was... and told me to come right to the dealership if there was any questions or concerns.... All in all a great dealership..a very positive experience, and an awesome salesman...

Don't buy your care here!!

by from Florida |

They were not telling the whole truth about the car. I would not recommend this dealer to anyone!

Poor Customer Service

by from Fort Lauderdale |

I signed the lease agreement with this dealer August 12th 2013. From the first day I had only problems with them. My sales person was Larson Ennai. First, I was promised full tank of fuel with my purchase, not true, after I left a dealer my first stop was at the gas station, because the tank was empty. Later, Larson saw me driving on the street, and he called to let me know, that I can come for a gas anytime. Very nice, I came after 1 week, and told him that I still didn't receive the vehicle registration. So,I was not able to drive my car for one week, because they send the registration to the wrong address. I had to use a company's car. I also mentioned to him, that small part is missing at the front of the car and driver's window is not working. He promised to order parts and let me know when I should bring car for the service. After one month, I called and left a message, no answer. After two weeks, I called again, and he said, that he forgot to order parts, and he will take care of this immediately. No answer for another month. I have no idea, why I was ignored, he never returned my phone calls, so I called his manager. Finally I received a phone call from Larson Ennai and the service was set up for the 20th of December 2013, after 4 months waiting! I brought my car to the service, and service advisor, Jason Heminger, said, that I have to wait, because they need to order a part for the driver's window?! Why? I thought it was already there. He didn't offer me a car, so, again I was forced to use the company's car. My vehicle was in the service for another week. I complained to Service Manager, and finally my car was returned to me fixed. I placed my review on their Website, wanted to share with other people my bad experience with this company, but the next day my review was deleted, of course, why not, nothing pleasant was said. Very very poor service! They were nice to me only until I signed the lease agreement, after, nobody carried. Unethical business bahavior.

Used Car Purchase

by from Margate FL |

Worked with Don Ryan, he was very helpful and showed excellent customer service to my son and I.

Excellent! Professional!!

by from Palm Beach FL |

I had contacted Gunther for a VW CC my wife had been interested in. I was unable to keep the initial appointment for a test drive due to work-related issues. I got a call the next morning for a reschedule. They were professional and even assisted us with directions to their facility (as our GPS was acting up). Anyway, they were professional, not too pushy and the entire test drive, buying and signing was a breeze!

Horrible!

by from Coconut Creek, GL |

I bought a Certified VW from Gunther of Coconut Creek. Four months later the paint was pealing off. The VW corporate representative said Gunther should be responsible. Gunther told me "you bought a used car, sorry." They also told me that the Certified Warranty covered everything but normal wear and tear. Not true! Watch out for Gunther.