Gunther Volkswagen of Coconut Creek

New 888-846-1676
Used 866-231-0463
Service 866-901-2452

Car Buying Your Way

Best car buying experience ever!!!

by from 33308 |

From my knowledgeable salesperson to the finance manager, it seemed that everybody was on my side. I got a great deal on a CPO Passat. it was the easiest and most pleasurable car buying experience of my life. I will be recommending all of my friends that are looking to purchase a new or used car to go to Gunther. It was an absolute pleasure.

VERY PLEASANT EXPERIENCE

by from Coral Springs, FL |

Was in the market for a Certified VW.. spent lots of time visiting dealers...and shopping online.. went to Gunther VW on Sunday Feb 8th, 2015.. ended up meeting a salesman by the name of Joe Kochlamazashvili.. ( Joe K ) He took his time with my family and myself... never rushed.. showed us car after car.. never getting annoyed or impatient.. Finally we settled on one... and he was very upfront... he treated us fair and with respect.. and we did the same.. the dealership closes at 5 on a Sunday.. but he told us that he would stay as long as it took to make sure that we were comfortable... and happy.. even after we did initial paperwork... he asked again if I wanted to see the two cars side by side to be 100% positive with my choice.. We came to a fair price..completed the deal... he drove the car himself to fill the tank, put on the temp tag, and even posed for a picture with me in front of the car.. The next morning, he called to ask how the car was... and told me to come right to the dealership if there was any questions or concerns.... All in all a great dealership..a very positive experience, and an awesome salesman...

Don't buy your care here!!

by from Florida |

They were not telling the whole truth about the car. I would not recommend this dealer to anyone!

Poor Customer Service

by from Fort Lauderdale |

I signed the lease agreement with this dealer August 12th 2013. From the first day I had only problems with them. My sales person was Larson Ennai. First, I was promised full tank of fuel with my purchase, not true, after I left a dealer my first stop was at the gas station, because the tank was empty. Later, Larson saw me driving on the street, and he called to let me know, that I can come for a gas anytime. Very nice, I came after 1 week, and told him that I still didn't receive the vehicle registration. So,I was not able to drive my car for one week, because they send the registration to the wrong address. I had to use a company's car. I also mentioned to him, that small part is missing at the front of the car and driver's window is not working. He promised to order parts and let me know when I should bring car for the service. After one month, I called and left a message, no answer. After two weeks, I called again, and he said, that he forgot to order parts, and he will take care of this immediately. No answer for another month. I have no idea, why I was ignored, he never returned my phone calls, so I called his manager. Finally I received a phone call from Larson Ennai and the service was set up for the 20th of December 2013, after 4 months waiting! I brought my car to the service, and service advisor, Jason Heminger, said, that I have to wait, because they need to order a part for the driver's window?! Why? I thought it was already there. He didn't offer me a car, so, again I was forced to use the company's car. My vehicle was in the service for another week. I complained to Service Manager, and finally my car was returned to me fixed. I placed my review on their Website, wanted to share with other people my bad experience with this company, but the next day my review was deleted, of course, why not, nothing pleasant was said. Very very poor service! They were nice to me only until I signed the lease agreement, after, nobody carried. Unethical business bahavior.

Used Car Purchase

by from Margate FL |

Worked with Don Ryan, he was very helpful and showed excellent customer service to my son and I.

Excellent! Professional!!

by from Palm Beach FL |

I had contacted Gunther for a VW CC my wife had been interested in. I was unable to keep the initial appointment for a test drive due to work-related issues. I got a call the next morning for a reschedule. They were professional and even assisted us with directions to their facility (as our GPS was acting up). Anyway, they were professional, not too pushy and the entire test drive, buying and signing was a breeze!

Horrible!

by from Coconut Creek, GL |

I bought a Certified VW from Gunther of Coconut Creek. Four months later the paint was pealing off. The VW corporate representative said Gunther should be responsible. Gunther told me "you bought a used car, sorry." They also told me that the Certified Warranty covered everything but normal wear and tear. Not true! Watch out for Gunther.

Subpar service

by from PArkland,Fl |

I just recently purchased my forth and last car from Gunther!! The initial service at time of purchase is ok. It is after you take home the car and this is the second time when they needed to supply me with registration tag that I have to go back to the dealership on the day of the temp tag expiring to get another Temp tag because somehow Gunther cannot get tag to me in 30 days!!!If I wasn't on top of it I would be driving around with the expired tag but the office people I contacted there along with sales rep treat you rudely when you ask them when will my registration be ready, I guess they have the sale and don't care. I went through this twice now because I love VW's, but I was close this time to getting another car and next time I am ruling out this dealership!!

Certified Excellent Buying Experience

by from Pompano Beach FL |

We just bought a Certified VW EOS. Our sales rep, Joe Kay, was friendly, knowledgeable and very helpful in guiding us through the purchase negotiation. Our test drive ended with a live tree frog crawling on the side of the car. When we saw the frog, we knew this car was meant for us. All in all a fun experience!

The customer service horrible

by from Florida, Coconut Creek |

I bought a car there. Everybody was great but the secretaries and people from accountant were so rude and inefficient. Every time I called and I got transferred to accountant they were so rude. I never got my e-mails answered. They took more than 2 months to send me a document. I hope they can have a better service there, because everybody else was great.

too pushy

by from boca raton |

just felt pushed and i did't like it. and i did not buy there.