Mercedes-Benz of Westminster / smart center Westminster

10391 Westminster Blvd, Westminster, CO 80020

New 888-285-2492
Used 888-438-6499
Service 888-422-5856

Mercedes-Benz of Westminster - West of I-25 on the US 36 at 104th - 3 time MB Best of the Best winner

Our first experience with Mercedes Benz

by from Cheyenne, Wy |

I have purchased many vehicles in my lifetime. This Dealership and Win Lewis was AWESOME. We were treated very well. The first trip we made just to drive a few on the vehicles, so we could get an idea of what we liked and what me might want to purchase sometime in the future. Win never made us feel pressured in the slightest meaning of the word! It was quite a new car buying experience. We will be back for our next Mercedes as well! As for the car WOW!! we love our GLK250!!

Buyer

by from Aurora |

Really good experience......................................................................................................................................

Smart Car

by from Denver, CO |

Was in and out of the dealership in no time. Everyone was nice and answered any questions we had

Mercedes CLA250

by from Lakewood, CO |

Great process...amicable negotiations, and very knowledgeable agents.

Best service

by from Thornton |

Best car service I've experienced! I've had good and bad car servicing experiences, but first time I can say a car service is exceptional. Great job Mercedes!

Mercedes-Benz of Westminster

by from Denver, Colorado |

Josh Grimm was very helpful in getting the process in motion on my lease on the 2015 and returning the 2012 Smart-Car. The financing paperwork went well.

Traded in my much loved ML350 for the new GLA250

by from Boulder, CO |

Excellent experience with the exception of having to do the "song and dance" of negotiating the price multiple times until it became a deal. Otherwise, everything was smooth and simple.

Richard B.and Mary Dawn Morgan

by from Arvada, CO |

We were very pleased with the service John Hobart customer service representative gave us. However, we are not satisfied with the passenger side front seat repair. We only have 15,000 miles on our 2013 ML. This is the second time we have had it in your repair shop. You can check your records to confirm the times it has been in your shop.

Great salesman and service.

by from Aurora, CO |

Joshua Richardson was a great salesman and a pleasure to work with. My wife and I really thought he out did the level of costumer service we were expecting to receive. Highly recommended.

We almost gave up on Mercedes until we met Win.

by from Boulder, Colorado |

Seriously had given up on Mercedes and was about to buy something else. Could not get a sales guy to call me back in a timely fashion and even had one guy give me false information about features of the car. Then... we were referred to Win Lewis by a friend. Win is very professional, easy-going, knowledgeable, and made the process quite painless and pleasant. I would highly recommend working with Win. Mercedes Westminster facilities are lovely and very comfortable.

Excellent rating for MB of Westminster, Colorado

by from Superior, Colorado |

We recently had our 2014 MB ML350 in for its first service appointment at Mercedes Benz of Wesminster, in Colorado, and had an excellent experience with them. The whole appointment went just as it should, with great customer service, prices turning out just as quoted, and overall, an enjoyable experience. We bought the vehicle from this dealership in April, and have nothing but great treatment by everyone we have been involved with. We recommend this dealership to anyone we discuss purchase or service decisions with.