Mercedes-Benz of Westminster / smart center Westminster

10391 Westminster Blvd, Westminster, CO 80020

New 888-285-2492
Used 888-438-6499
Service 888-422-5856

Mercedes-Benz of Westminster - West of I-25 on the US 36 at 104th - 3 time MB Best of the Best winner

Our first experience with Mercedes Benz

by from Cheyenne, Wy |

I have purchased many vehicles in my lifetime. This Dealership and Win Lewis was AWESOME. We were treated very well. The first trip we made just to drive a few on the vehicles, so we could get an idea of what we liked and what me might want to purchase sometime in the future. Win never made us feel pressured in the slightest meaning of the word! It was quite a new car buying experience. We will be back for our next Mercedes as well! As for the car WOW!! we love our GLK250!!

Flat Tire Service

by from Johnstown, CO |

Just had my car towed there from Greeley to replaced flat tire but they ended up repairing it. Took a 1 1/2 hours for them the repair it even after calling down to make sure they had a tire and that I was coming.

oil pressure problem

by from Kerrville Texas |

Can not say enough about the wonderful service we received from Mercedes - Benz, Westminister Co. Linda, was very help full getting us back on the road due to a problem with oil pressure. Will never ever stray from Mercedes Benz Service Centers again. Thanks Linda Gene

Excellent Service and Communication

by from Bailey, Colorado |

This was my first visit to this dealership. I was greeted warmly by my Service Advisor upon arrival, and he had a brand new loaner vehicle ready for me, as the service was to take a couple of hours to complete. I was shown around the facility and looked at the showroom and outside lot. This dealership is first class in every way. My service was done in the time I was told, and the communication from my Service Advisor was excellent. I will definitely be back.

Mr & Mrs B

by from Estes Park, CO |

Steve provided us with an outstanding buying experience.

Best of the West

by from Grand Junction, CO |

Outstanding service!

always great customer service, but a little slow

by from Boulder, Co |

I always get great customer service here. I bought my car here 8 years ago and it runs great. Sometimes the service department takes longer to do service than I would like, but they always have a loaner car for me.

Service work on my M-B

by from Westminster, CO |

The service tech to great care to ensure the work was done to a high standard.

MB Westminster

by from Broomfield, CO |

Always a pleasure to work with the fine folks at Mercedes Benz of Westminster. We really enjoy working with the staff, be it from Sales, Finance to Service; everyone goes the extra mile to make us feel welcome, which is one of the main reasons why we keep coming back. The old stigma of high pressure sales just doesn't exist here. Unlike other dealerships that make you feel like you're doing them a favor by being there, Mercedes Benz of Westminster will treat you with respect. Thank you for another great transaction!

Fixed leaking roof unit

by from Traveling, us |

During travels, I went through Westminster area during a storm and found my roof A/C unit leaked. I was able to get an appointment within a couple days and have it fixed and stay on schedule. Thanks so much!

Review of Mercedes-Benz Westminster CO

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

John Mattis was outstanding. He not only made a good deal happen he treated me like I was buying a Mercedes S Class vehicle. The personification of outstanding customer service. Eugene in the financial department was marvelous also. This is an exceptional dealership with customer service preceding everything else. Upon delivery of my vehicle to my place of work (yes delivery) the delivery men were awesome too. They gave me another run down on my new SMART car they provided me answers to the additional questions I had developed on the mechanics of the SMART Car. An outstanding dealership selling vehicle with an outstanding reputation.