Mercedes-Benz of Westminster / smart center Westminster

10391 Westminster Blvd, Westminster, CO 80020

New 888-285-2492
Used 888-438-6499
Service 888-422-5856

Mercedes-Benz of Westminster - West of I-25 on the US 36 at 104th - 3 time MB Best of the Best winner

Our first experience with Mercedes Benz

by from Cheyenne, Wy |

I have purchased many vehicles in my lifetime. This Dealership and Win Lewis was AWESOME. We were treated very well. The first trip we made just to drive a few on the vehicles, so we could get an idea of what we liked and what me might want to purchase sometime in the future. Win never made us feel pressured in the slightest meaning of the word! It was quite a new car buying experience. We will be back for our next Mercedes as well! As for the car WOW!! we love our GLK250!!

Amazing customer service!

by from Denver |

They were great! There was no pressure to buy and the whole process was really easy. Hayley went above and beyond to help us out with something that wasn't even really their problem to fix. I will recommend them to everyone!

Great Sales Team

by from Westminster, CO |

Walked in looking to see and drive a pre-owned SKL350. I was extremely satisfied by the customer interaction and service provided by Steve Litwin, the staff member who managed my experience. I purchased the automobile and am delighted I did.

Personable and Efficient.

by from Arvada, CO |

Westminster, CO; Mercedes was actually an enjoyable experience. Having purchased numerous cars throughout my lifetime, the car purchase experience is generally a miserable experience. This was not the case on this most recent car purchase and was very pleased to have not felt pressured at anytime during the process. This dealership should be commended for their easy approach and helpful nature in the purchasing my new Mercedes.

service appointment

by from superior co |

Always very impressed. They take great care of me and my family.

Great experience---AS USUAL

by from Denver |

This is the seventh vehicle that I have purchased from Westminster and as usual it was a great experience which I know is hard to say when purchasing a car. We have always worked with Win Lewis who makes you feel that he is working for you and not the dealership.

RV Owner

by from Lakewood, CO |

Great service and customer service. We will share our experience within our Navion/View Winnebago RV group that we participate in.

Service department

by from Fort Collins Colorado |

The service personnel were pleasant, knowledgeable and prompt in serving your needs. The service center was clean with the great waiting area. The work was done rapidly and accurately by knowledgeable technicians. I had an issue with another Mercedes which was not on their schedule. They were prompt in discussing that cars issues and even installed a new hood ornament for me that day.

Favorable experience

by from Louisville, CO |

My sales person Jordan Staucet was very polite,knowledgeable, and accommodating. Overall, an excellent representative of Mercedes-Benz. We were also impressed with the quality of the repair service.

New ML350

by from Lakewood CO |

Chris Blinkensoph is and has always been superb in his attention to customer service. He facilitates the process necessary to drive away with the automobile that I desire and insures the process is completed in a timely manner. Jeff (in finance) was efficient in processing the paperwork, and made what could be a lengthy signature process, a short and pleasant experience.

Top Notch Customer Service

by from Edwards, CO |

Mercedes Benz of Westminster and Fritz provided superior customer service on a recent 10K service on our Sprinter ambulance. Called with frequent updates and even delivered our Sprinter to another vendor that needed to work on the patient compartment. Thank you all! Chris Dick, Eagle County Paramedic Services