Byers Toyota

Service 877-225-7800

THE BYERS TOYOTA SCION EXTRA MILE, BEYOND THE EXPECTED

Outstanding service

by from Hilliard ohio |

Fast Efficient and Easy for Service !!! Always Outstanding !!!

great response courtesy

by from columbus ohio |

They responded to my inquiry quickly. The representative was very respectful.

Bait and Switch, AutoTrader

by from South Bend, IN |

Byers Toyota posted an ad for a vehicle that upon appointment, they could not find the keys to. It was two days of phone conversations about viewing the vehicle and they could not locate the keys or the keys were "check out" and would not be back until another day, soon. I suspect because of the price of the vehicle, it did not exist and this is a bait and switch, scheme.

October 23, 2014

I apologize for any convenience that this may have caused you. It was not our intention to mislead you. The Byers Organization could not of staying in business for over 100 years by practicing "Bait and Switch". We had sold the vehicle and the deal had not been closed out in our finance department so it was not removed from our websites in a timely manor. This was a mistake by us - we should have checked with our finance department upon your inquiry instead of searching for keys. They were checked out but the vehicle was sold. Again we sincerely apologize it was definitely a mistake on our part that should not happen. It is our hope that you might give us another opportunity to work with you in the future.

Worst Customer Service experience!

by from Columbus, Ohio |

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE! The man I was dealing with wasn't even ready to tell me the trade-in value for my car just because I wasn't ready to trade in the same day! Extremely poor service!

October 15, 2014

Thanks for sharing your experience. It helps us to learn our weaknesses and address them. I have talked with our owner and the salesperson regarding your situation. It appears we need to wait to do anything until your father returns and it could be a month down the road. Unfortunately values of vehicles change as do rebates and incentives on the new cars. We did not want to mislead you on a value for yours that we may not be able to honor 30 days from now. However we do appreciate thte opportunity to work with you and hope that you and your father would give us a second chance upon his return. Again I have talked with our owner, he would like to be part of the negotiations if and when you stop by the dealership again. Please contact me directly for future assistance. Shawna Mays, Internet Sales Manager smays@byersauto.com

Worst experience of my life with a car dealer

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Dealer was a joke. They had a car for sale I saw online. Spoke with a salesman about price, agreed on an offer, filled out a credit application online, drove 3 hours to the dealership to pick up the car. Show up and the car that was originally suppose to have leather seats, heated seats, and navigation did not have anything on it. After the salesman spoke with the manager about the issue, he said he could go down $500 to offset the mixup from their advertising that they screwed up. Basically a slap in the face. I would not recommend this dealership to anyone. Customer service in my opinion is number one and if they can't make amends with an issue that was 100% their fault, then they should not be in business. Keep your distance people. Oh and plus they hit my credit. Thank you for being the worst dealership around.

May 28, 2014

Steve, I apologize for the mistake on the listing of the KIA Optima, it was truly a mistake and not meant to deceive anyone. While we try very hard to make sure our listings are correct, unfortunately sometimes mistakes happen. In fact I am the one that made that mistake and I have made the corrections now. I am glad we were at least able to fill up your gas tank and give you a couple gift cards for your trouble. I know the reason we pulled credit was that you asked us to get you approved on the car prior to your visit so you would know the exact rates. Again had we known about the mistake on line that would not have happen. It is our goal to have happy customers purchase vehicles not the reverse. Again we are sorry for the great inconvenience we caused you.

Was told vehicles aren't throughly inspected

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Got a used truck with 79,000 miles from this place in December haven't even put 3,000 on the truck and the check engine light comes on for what to sounds like a serious issue after having the codes checked. I call and was basically told by a sales rep that they do not thoroughly inspect vehicles before financing them to people, and was told thats probably was why traded the truck in (amazing customer service right?). Also I bought a warranty and inquired about it several times left voice messages without them ever calling me back. One would think you would receive paperwork on something like this (was also told by the finance person that the warranty covered everything that wasn't considered wear and tear or basic maintenance, which i found out today was not the case, otherwise i wouldn't have possibly wasted $1600). In addition to both these issues I had to pay extra money to get my tags because they failed to mail me my title, this cost me $20+ called and was basically told sorry about your luck we forgot to mail it. One more thing when filling out all the paper work the financing person had screwed up several times (our address, my wife's name, and they had processed all the paperwork as if we had a trade in which we did not) and my wife and I had to sign everything 3 times!!! That should have been my first sign right there to walk out the door and take mu business elsewhere. I would not waste your time or money buying a car here nothing but a bunch of crooks! They got their sale and thats where the customer service ended. Their website says 100% customer satisfaction another lie...

New vehicle purchase

by from Delaware, Ohio |

Had an issue with Buyers body shop. The owner and the sales manager listened to my concerns. They both worked together and resolved my issues. I was offered a great deal on a new vehicle. This was the second vehicle I had purchased from Buyers and I would recommend them to my family and friends.

best experience ever

by from Worthington, OH |

This is our first experience with Byers Toyota. We have bought many cars over the last 37 years of our car-purchasing lives. I must say, this was the most painless, straight forward, pleasant experience we have ever encountered! Shayne was great--not pushy, but tuned in to our needs and didn't waste our time. Everyone there was friendly, gave good eye contact and a great smile--and usually a good verbal exchange --all of which made us feel very comfortable. The car pricing and options were made very clear to us and, because we had already done our homework on the car we were seeking, we knew they were straight shooters on the cost. We definitely will work with Byers again and would highly recommend others to do so.

Best Dealership in Central Ohio

by from Marion, OH |

My wife and I have purchased our last 5 vehicles from Byers Toyota. It is always a great experience. If your looking to purchase a new or used vehicle stop in at Byer's Toyota and ask for Sales Expert Bill Smith and he will take great care of you. Also ask to talk to the General Manger Todd Gaverick, he is a great guy and always ready to make your buying or leasing experience 2nd to none. Thanks Beyers for hiring only the best.

Randy from Hilliard, bought 2 Priuses, 1 used1 new

by from Hilliard, Ohio |

We bought the used one first, my wife was very happy with the entire procedure, I bought the new one 3 weeks later, and bought it, and picked it up 3 days later, due to circumstances with my company car, this all was seamless. I will recommend BYERS always!

Service dept

by from Ashley OH |

Everyone always greets me friendly, many know my name, and what vehicles we have. They are efficient, ready when they said it would be.