Airport Marina Honda

5850 W Centinela Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90045

Used 888-575-9988 Used 888-575-9988

Awesome Experience

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Our last sales experience was outstanding from start to finish. The Airport Marina Honda Sales Team was able to meet our needs from start to finish. Terrance has been our go to Sales Consultant since 2009. He has such a vast knowledge of the product he represents and makes our family feel very special. We were also pleased with Team Leader LB and Finance Manager Frank. We love our new 2012 CRV- EXL with RES!!!!!

BEST PLACE TO BUY A HONDA

by from los angeles |

Bought a lot of cars, this was the best experience in 30years.You have to go in and check it out for yourself.

Great experience!

by from Santa Monica, California |

The best team is here at Airport Marina Honda. This is my third time to LEASE a car from Airport Marina Honda, so I am a loyal customer. This past weekend, I brought my car in for an oil change ( oil lamp went ON) was assigned to Lars Gjerde who is a new employee here, but has worked for Honda for 39 years! Lars is very friendly, personable and professional. He quickly showed me what was going to be done, and I agreed to the amount and chose to wait. Ask for Lars Gjerde for your next service! I should add, I called and made an appointment, but showed up 30 mins prior to my TIME, but I was accommodated me immediately. During the oil change, I met Brian Twoomey, the manager and told him I would be coming in soon to look at the new 2015 Accords.I simply wanted to swap my 2012 for the 2015 with the same upgrades, for the same monthly payment. I called Brian within a few days and told him I would be coming in later that evening. Brian stayed late to meet me and had an Accord for me to test drive immediately. I only gave Brian a 2 hour notice! I met Mike Acosta who took care of me by showing me all the new features of the 2015 and the differences from 3 years ago, during my test drive. The finances were quickly done, and I am paying around the same monthly payments. They didn't have the Accord EX-L on the lot, so I was able to customize what I wanted. Brian Twoomey researched and found my car within minutes. Mike Acosta drove to a nearby dealer and brought my car, had it washed. What service! I didn't have to come back later in the week. I came in with my old 2012 and drove out with a brand new Accord! Meanwhile, I saw Alvin Benjamin, who helped me 3 years ago! He remembered me! I waved to him, as he was helping another customer. Overall, I truly feel like I am very special here with such VIP treatment. It is such a rarity when one is treated with such kindness by the entire staff. I do not understand the 1 star reviews. So here's what you need to do for a 5 star treatment! Call and make an appointment! Check out their website for specials ppc1.airportmarinahonda.? See Lars Gjerde for service Talk with Mike Acosta or Alvin Benjamin to buy or lease a car Talk with Brian Twoomey, the manager for an further assistance.

Relaxed and friendly, plus...

by from L.A. California |

From the time I drove up I was treated with respect and shown that I was dealing with knowledgeable people. The entire buying process was made pleasant and it was done quickly and made quite easy. There was one minor problem with the car after I bought it. I returned to the dealer expecting a little bit of a problem getting it taken care of, but there was none. I was sent to service and explained the problem to them. There were no other questions, they agreed with me and repaired my car (slight problem with the lights) and I was away in just a few minutes and no talk of money. I will be back. The car is a 07 Honda pilot. I will be back because of the way I was treated. H.F.

"I was messing around with you yesterday......"

by from Los Angeles |

"I was messing around with you yesterday......" said their general sales manager Brian Twoomey. We came to their dealership twice because in the emails he used misleading words to make us think our prices were close. So when we came down there for the first time, he said "If I gave you 21800 OTD would you buy it today". We said no. The next day we came back for the second time talking about 21700 OTD and thought there was just 100 in difference to talk about. Then we heard the first sentence of this message. Well, we politely left but seriously offended. According to what their general manager said, "messing around with (us)" at least happened during our experience with this dealership on the afternoon of July 31st, 2013. So heads up guys.

Great experience

by from Los Angeles |

This is my second time buying a car and both times have been an overall great experience. The workers are all very nice to work with. Especially Rod Gomes who I had the pleasure to personally work with the second time around. He made sure I was happy and got me a great deal with a car that I am more than happy with!

New Odyssey

by from Culver city, CA |

4th time buying a new car, This is the first good experience, no pressure to buy! Even the finance guy was no pressure

Another Great Experience

by from El Segundo, CA |

I had not bought a new car in about 22 years and so when I finally decided it was time for a new car, my friend suggested that I make an appointment with the sales manager, Alvin Benjamin at Airport Marina Honda since my friend had a positive experience. So in July of this year I bought a new Honda Accord and I was relieved that I did not that is was a life or death matter into getting a new vehicle at that very second. Unfortuately, my new Honda that I purchase in July was totaled in October where I had parked it and again since I had to get another vehicle went back for the second time to see my good friend Mr. Benjamin and received an even better deal with a higher model Accord. Thanks again Alvin Benjamin.

life is better second time around

by from los angeles ca. |

we went to a honda dealer and wasted 2 hours with no car in the end . then we called airport honda and the guys was so nice on the phone and told me he can make it happen with the price i want and the color i want. it was a 10 minutes drive from one dealer to another but well worth-ed i was greeted with alvin bennamin , the sales man and with in minutes we were doing numbers and signing contract then all we did was wait until they cleaned the car and put gas in it. i wish i had gone to airport honda first.

Great Experience with my Lease

by from El Segundo, CA |

I have not had a new car in the last 22 years and was reluctant about walking into a dealership. I went into Airport Marina Honda and met Alvin Benjamin who put my mind at ease and drove off with a beautiful Black Accord EX. Thank you again, Alvin