Airport Marina Honda

Airport Marina Honda

5850 W Centinela Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90045

New 877-290-2374
Used 877-276-5704

"Your SoCal Honda Dealer"

Awesome Experience

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Our last sales experience was outstanding from start to finish. The Airport Marina Honda Sales Team was able to meet our needs from start to finish. Terrance has been our go to Sales Consultant since 2009. He has such a vast knowledge of the product he represents and makes our family feel very special. We were also pleased with Team Leader LB and Finance Manager Frank. We love our new 2012 CRV- EXL with RES!!!!!

"I was messing around with you yesterday......"

by from Los Angeles |

"I was messing around with you yesterday......" said their general sales manager Brian Twoomey. We came to their dealership twice because in the emails he used misleading words to make us think our prices were close. So when we came down there for the first time, he said "If I gave you 21800 OTD would you buy it today". We said no. The next day we came back for the second time talking about 21700 OTD and thought there was just 100 in difference to talk about. Then we heard the first sentence of this message. Well, we politely left but seriously offended. According to what their general manager said, "messing around with (us)" at least happened during our experience with this dealership on the afternoon of July 31st, 2013. So heads up guys.

Great experience

by from Los Angeles |

This is my second time buying a car and both times have been an overall great experience. The workers are all very nice to work with. Especially Rod Gomes who I had the pleasure to personally work with the second time around. He made sure I was happy and got me a great deal with a car that I am more than happy with!

New Odyssey

by from Culver city, CA |

4th time buying a new car, This is the first good experience, no pressure to buy! Even the finance guy was no pressure

Another Great Experience

by from El Segundo, CA |

I had not bought a new car in about 22 years and so when I finally decided it was time for a new car, my friend suggested that I make an appointment with the sales manager, Alvin Benjamin at Airport Marina Honda since my friend had a positive experience. So in July of this year I bought a new Honda Accord and I was relieved that I did not that is was a life or death matter into getting a new vehicle at that very second. Unfortuately, my new Honda that I purchase in July was totaled in October where I had parked it and again since I had to get another vehicle went back for the second time to see my good friend Mr. Benjamin and received an even better deal with a higher model Accord. Thanks again Alvin Benjamin.

life is better second time around

by from los angeles ca. |

we went to a honda dealer and wasted 2 hours with no car in the end . then we called airport honda and the guys was so nice on the phone and told me he can make it happen with the price i want and the color i want. it was a 10 minutes drive from one dealer to another but well worth-ed i was greeted with alvin bennamin , the sales man and with in minutes we were doing numbers and signing contract then all we did was wait until they cleaned the car and put gas in it. i wish i had gone to airport honda first.

Great Experience with my Lease

by from El Segundo, CA |

I have not had a new car in the last 22 years and was reluctant about walking into a dealership. I went into Airport Marina Honda and met Alvin Benjamin who put my mind at ease and drove off with a beautiful Black Accord EX. Thank you again, Alvin

good service

by from playa del rey |

The buying experience at airport hondas was very good. Our sales consultant Carl Thomas was very helpfull with everething and helped us thru ther whole process.

New Car Lease

by from Santa Monica,CA |

I had a great experience at Airport Marina Honda with Mr.Carl Thomas. He was fantastic to deal with the entire process. He was patient and knowledgeable. He made me feel welcome and kept my best interests in mind. I will refer to him to people who would like to have a similar experience. I recommend people to make Airport Marina Honda their choice for their Honda purchases. I hope you all have the same experience that I had. Good Luck in your auto purchase. Regards, E.N.

What an AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!!

by from Los Angeles, Ca. |

It was actually fun to but a car! Charles was amazing. He asked us questions, he gave us options, he really went of his way to help us find a car that we could get the most out of with our limited budget. They have the largest inventory of used cars that I've seen before so that helped alot.

What an AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!!

by from Los Angeles, Ca. |