Bob Richards Toyota of North Augusta

Service 877-327-5193

New Location, more Inventory....same Great customer service

MY 2014 TOYOTA COROLLA BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from Grovetown, GA |

As a woman it was very nerve racking going out to purchase a new car. I did my homework on several cars that I would be interested in, including consumer report. Went to several car dealerships in the Augusta, GA area. Stopped and Bob Richards Toyota in North Augusta and met Seth McHenry. I was very comfortable with Seth and did not feel pressured. Told him exactly what I wanted to pay including title, taxes, etc. They were able to meet my price. My new 2014 Toyota Corolla is awesome. It's a comfortable ride, lots of options I was looking for were included as standard. Seth is great to work with, very helpful, and courteous. He was able to answer all of my questions. Overall experience was great.

April 1, 2014

Joy, thank you so much for the feedback! Enjoy your new Corolla, and be sure to show it off to all of your friends and family. ;-)

Bob Richards - Great Experience!!

by from Hampton, SC |

I had been to many of the car dealers in Augusta, GA and finally ended up at Bob Richard's Toyota. Great inventory, great pricing and the purchasing experience was excellent thanks to John G. Even better was the after the sales experience with Doug Beasley in the service department.

Excellent Experience.

by from Augusta, Ga. |

I would like to say that Charlene Mickel gave me exactly what I wanted in buying a vehicle. She pick out a beautiful RAV4 which I wanted but was waiting for a check to come in. Charlene believes in her customers when others didn't. This experience was very pleasant, relaxing, and no headache at the end of the sale. I had told Charlene do not hazzle me and don't give me a sales speech. She was wonderful.! I would recommend her to anyone. I will refer a lot of people to her. I don't like dirty salespeople that try to take over someones sale. At least I have my vehicle and don't have to worry about that. Thank you very much Charlene and Ryan for making my day so pleasant and coming in on your day off to finalize the paper work. Ryan I didn't have to drop kick you, you were wonderful. No Bob Richards ink pens, Maybe one day huh. Thank you, K. Coleman

Great Buying Experience

by from Aiken, SC |

I love Cars.Com. The last 2 vehicles that I bought were found on Cars.Com. Their web site is easy to use and there is a huge selection of cars and prices. I found the exact car I wanted and it happened to be at a dealer that was very close to where I live. Bob Richards Toyota worked with me on the price, added heated seats and handled all of the paperwork quickly and efficiently. I was really impressed with the people, the facility and the entire operation.

Drove Over an Hour, Well Worth It !!!

by from Statesboro, GA |

My husband and I knew the car we wanted and just wanted to find the best price for it. This dealership had the best price listed upfront on the their website. I called to confirm with them through several conversations(Eunice was awesome!) and we were on the way. We arrived just before 4:00 on a Friday and were out of there and on the way for steaks and wine to celebrate in under 2 hours (Josh was awesome!). We were preapproved for financing with our bank but financing (Kyle was awesome!) beat it by far! Thank you for making what had been a very strenuous experience until this point really easy and fun again! Steve and Tiffany G

Bob Richards Toyoto

by from Greenwood, S C |

Excellent response providing information, follow-up, and professionalism. We did not purchase from the dealership, but felt comfortable in working with them.

Purchased 2015 Corolla LE ECO

by from Grovetown GA |

I purchased new 2015 corolla in the process they were excellent.

bad response after accident

by from augusta ga |

bought a 2014 camry had it 2 days it veered left and hit a concrete barrier went to dealership to explain what happened was disappointed that they could not offer any help ask about rental car was told they did not do that since this time I have left several messages but have not ever gotten a call back and we it was like if they ignore the call it will go away the messages were to ask some questions about the car I feel like yes we got you a good deal now do not bother us until you want to purchase another car it took me 70 days to get my car back I am not happy with and proably will not buy another car from Toyota or bob Richards I feel I got a lemon and no one cares

Poor service bad experience

by from Savannah, GA |

Made an appointment to look at a truck I found online and drove from savannah. Upon arrival the salesperson I had spoken to was out to lunch. I waited for a half hour in the showroom while people behind the front desk seemed to be more preoccupied with eachother than serving customers. Finally I asked for someone else to help me and I test drove the truck with another salesman who had no knowledge of the vehicle whatsoever. The truck was filthy and I noticed it had a few scratches on it. I asked if it could be washed so I could see clearly if there were more scratches under all the dirt. They looked at me like I was crazy and asked why. They did wash the truck after making me feel like I was being a burden and the amount of damage to the paint was unbelievable and never mentioned online. I took my business elsewhere.

Worst experience ever

by from Aiken, SC |

Unfortunately, I had one of the worst experiences ever with Bob Richards Toyota. Last December, just before the holidays, I went to buy a new car and one of their sales representatives, Mr. Eugene, gave me information to purchase a new car including pricing and terms. I took the information back home to study with my family and when I came back early January, Mr. Eugene change everything, he retracted about the information he gave and basically hinder me in the process. I felt so betrayed and I told Mr. Eugene about that. When I complained, one of their managers, a Mr. Lance, talked to me and apologized about what happened with Mr. Eugene. Mr. Lance said he would study my case and call me within the next few days about what they can do to offer me a car. Mr. Lance never called back. I called Mr. Lance 2 times and left 2 voicemails, regardless Mr. Lance never called back. This was the second feeling of betrayal and frustration. This dealership has always been great in customer service and here I was, dealing with one sales person and one manager who were just ignoring me. I called Mr. Bob Richards directly and he said he would look into my situation. After a couple of days, I got a call asking me to make an appointment at the dealership which I did and the appointment was meant to be last Friday. I even got a second call confirming the appointment. Then, when I got at the Bob Richards Toyota dealership, they said they did not have any appointmetn and my name was not even in their list! Imagnie my frustration and again how I felt betrayed for the third time. I talked to Mr. Chris Jordan, general manager who told me they would look at my situation. At the end of the day, after a lot of time waiting and leaving and coming back, I was approached by yet another prson, a Mr. Josh, who basicaly and bluntly said Bob Richards Toyota had nothing to offer me. Four strikes with this dealership, four times when I felt frustration and betrayed and at times humiliated just waiting there thinking I had an appointment confirmed and they did not even know I existed. I was not even in their system. I would certainly not recommend this place.

February 5, 2014

Ernesto, I do apologize that your experience was such that we could not assist you. Unfortunately, sometimes we simply can't get to a customer's terms. As we told you before you left, we will absolutely keep you in mind should we receive any vehicles that fit your criteria and payment needs.

Great Customer Service and Buying Experience

by from Atlanta, GA |

I drove 3 hours to this dealership, and they honored the deal listed on their website. Previous to stopping here, I went to Milton Rueben Toyota in Augusta who did not honor the same deal also listed on their website. I was thrilled with the quality of service and care that I received here. It was an excellent buying experience and beat prices in my local area. Very well worth the drive and am happy with my new vehicle.

December 22, 2013

Virginia, thank you for the review. We greatly appreciate your business. We understand that your time is valuable and we can't thank you enough for driving in from Atlanta.