Bob Richards Toyota of North Augusta

Service 877-327-5193

New Location, more Inventory....same Great customer service

Horrible Sales Associate

by from Spartanburg SC |

Arrived at lot late Saturday afternoon after spending all day visiting area dealers looking for best deal on a used Camry. When I arrived on the lot the sales associate informed me he only dealt with "buyers, not customers" I told him I had been looking all day for the right deal, even using cars.com etc in my search. He then asked "why haven't you bought one them? You must not be looking to buy." Then he proceeded to walk off. As he walked away I asked if he had any used Camry's under 35K miles, he said "I don't know, look and see if you can find one." We left that instant, 2 days later we purchased a brand new 2012 Camry from a Toyota dealer in Spartanburg SC. That associate at Bob Richards was the worst I have ever dealt, hope it does not reflect the rest of the organization.

Bob Richards Toyota of North Augusta responded to this review

August 11, 2012

Dear justboughtnew - So sorry for the inconvenience. It sounds like we experienced a complete communication breakdown, and I winced when I read about your experience here. I do appreciate your sharing, and I have taken the steps necessary to add this situation to our training process. Although this situation does not happen too often, I certainly don't want it to happen again.

bob richards toyota

by from Ward |

Best buying experience ever!!! Very helpful. Will never go anywhere else.

First Time Buyer

by from Augusta Ga |

I came to a Bob Richards Toyota with No Ideal of what i wanted But the Salesman and Management Staff help me find the right vehicle and what fix my budget with no pressure this was the best part of my buying experience. I've called and visted several Dealerships but I felt very comfortable at Bob Richards Toyota they did not make me like I was a nobody. All my friends will know that Bob Richards Toyota is the place to buy from.

confused shopper

by from Augusta Ga |

I came to Bob Richards Toyota with No ideal of what I wanted in a car, but the Salesman at Bob Richards Toyota really took the time and listen to what I wanted. He help me select the car that fit my needs and my budget with No Pressure. Bob Richards Toyota was the best buying experience for a first time buyer. I would recommend everyone to try Bob Richards Toyota.

Quality customer care people

by from Augusta, Ga |

There are a couple of Toyota dealers in my area but I got the personal care at Bob Richards Toyota that I didn't get at the other place. The staff and the manager both got involved with our decision and never did we feel any pressure to buy a car that day. This is the kind of place where I feel I can make a decision with all the questions answered and no pressure. I will be going back to them for all my auto needs in the future.

Great Experience

by from Athens, Ga |

I have bought several Toyotas from Bob Richards Toyota. Every part of the buying process was effortless and the service department is top notch. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Buying from Canada

by from Calgary, CANADA |

I recently bought a 2011 Tacoma from Bob Richards Toyota and it was not a pleasant experience. I flew from western Canada to make the purchase and drive the truck home. The sales staff claimed they have made sales to Canadians before and knew about the paperwork needed. Once I made the flight down they did not have the title there for me so I couldn't export the vehicle. Then once they did get me the title they neglected to sign it over to me which cost me a weeks worth of storage at the border. Bob Richards Toyota refused to help with the cost of storage even though it was their fault I could not export my vehicle. I would not recommend Bob Richards Toyota to anyone.