Byers Subaru of Dublin

2455 Billingsley Rd, Columbus, OH 43235

New 888-889-2730 New 888-889-2730
Used 888-350-8993 Used 888-350-8993
Service 888-451-8858 Service 888-451-8858

Byers Mazda and Byers Dublin Subaru "Your Hometown Team!'

The best car buying process

by from Howard,OH |

First thing I noticed was Byers Dublin, specifically the salesman Atef, was the fastest to respond with a firm offer for what I requested. Then Atef followed up by being extremely knowledgeable, respectful, and professional. This is the second Subaru we have purchased from Byers and both experiences were wonderful.We would highly recommend Byers and Atef!

December 31, 2015

Thank you for your second purchase from us. We appreciate you business and your time to review our store. We are thrilled that Atef took care of you in the manner that we expect our people to treat our guests. If you are in need of help in way, now or in the future please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Thank you once again for your business.

Love my new Subaru!

by from Dublin, OH |

My second Forester and I love it!! Atef was a great salesperson. He answered all my questions and guided me through all of the bells and whistles on my new car. Thank you!

February 5, 2016

Thank you for continuing to "Love" the Subaru brand and for trusting us to guide you through the process. We appreciate you taking time to review your experience with us. If you are in need of any further assistance now or in the future please don't hesitate to ask. Thank you for your purchase.

Used car purchase

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Made an inquiry via email, Jeff Rettinger got back to me right away. We conversed a few times while I looked at other vehicles in the area. When I was able, I stopped in to test drive my Jeep while they got me a great price on my trade. I had outside financing, but all was ready when we went back that evening to sign the papers and pick up our new vehicle. Great experience and would definitely buy from Jeff and/or Byers again.

February 5, 2016

Thank you for taking time to review your experience with us, we appreciate hearing about it. If you are in need of anything else now or in the future, feel free to reach out to us. Thank you again for taking time to to review your experience and for trusting us in your Pre-Owned vehicle purchase.

Best in Columbus

by from Hilliard |

This is the 2nd Subaru we bought from this dealer. The sale person was, for both cars, Atef Behery. He is pleasant, very knowledgeable, a real pleasure. You will not be disappointed if you shop in this dealer, and although, everybody there is pleasant, I am very partial to Atef. He really rocks, and so is the dealer.

January 26, 2016

Thank you for your review, we appreciate you taking time to do that. Atef is a great asset to our store and exhibits the way we want all our guests to be treated. Thank you for your business and if you are in need of anything now or in the future, please let us know.

Nice Christmas Present

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

Atef notified me on Christmas Eve that the new Outback I was interested in had just been delivered. I had planned on coming down on Monday the 28th. He said he could have it ready Christmas Eve. A little negotiating with my wife and on a beautiful day we were heading down from Cleveland. We pull in and Atef is out with a warm sincere welcome. The next two hours included a test drive, a video review of Eye Sight, a thorough walk thru of all the great features. Brandon handles the financing and someone okayed and agreed to trade in price for my car. Could not have gone smoother with no hiccups and we were heading to Canton for Christmas Eve meal with or son and family. A week later and my wife are still smiling over the car we love and thinking it was definitely worth the trip. We both could not be happier with the Byers experience and Atef. HNY John Fitz

January 8, 2016

Thank you for your review of your experience with us and Atef, we appreciate you taking time to do this. If you are in need of anything else now or in the future, please let us know how we can help. Thank you for your business and we look forward to serving you now and in the future.

Great Experience!

by from Newark, Ohio |

I have never liked buying a new vehicle because of pushy sales people. Having said that I was shocked and pleasantly surprised by the Byers Subaru of Dublin. Our salesman, Atef, was so polite and friendly. He answered all our questions and had the Forester I was interested in ready for a test drive. I can't explain why.... but Atef almost made this SUV purchase "magical". I know our next vehicle purchase will be from there!

December 11, 2015

Thank you for trusting us with your business and for allowing Atef to provide you with the service we expect to give every guest. We appreciate your business, should you need anything now or in the future please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you again for your business and for taking time to review your experience with us.

Wonderful experience

by from Powell, OH |

This is the second Subaru we have purchased from Byers. Both times we have had the pleasure of working with Atef Behery. He is the kindest, most knowledgable and most professional sales person we have ever worked with. Both experiences were wonderful, and we would highly recommend Byers and Atef!

November 25, 2015

Thank you for choosing us again for your vehicle needs. We value your business and appreciate you taking time to review your experience with us. Of course, if you are in need of any further assistance now or in future please don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you once again for reviewing our store and your continued business.

Easy buying experience at Byers Dublin Subaru

by from Zanesville, OH |

i purchased a new 2016 Subaru Legacy from Byers Subaru of Dublin. The buying experience was easy but thorough. My salesperson, Atef Behery was efficient, knowledgeable, and most of all friendly and pleasant. He explained everything in a very professional manner. I originally contacted Byers on the internet and Atef contacted me and we moved forward to a very friendly and fair deal. I would endorse Byers Dublin Subaru if you are looking for a Subaru.

November 6, 2015

Thank you for taking time to review our store. We appreciate your business and if you are in need of any further assistance please let us know. Thank you again for your business.

A wonderful buying experience.

by from Columbus, Ohio |

I helped my mother and father buy their first Subaru, they purchased a new 2016 white Crosstrek. The entire buying process was a very pleasent experience. Our salesman Atef was fantastic. The Crosstrek was exactly the right fit for my parents, we took it out on several test drives and had several questions on the vehicle, Atef was very patient and answered all of our questions. The entire staff we dealt with was very nice and welcoming. Thanks for a wonderful buying experience, I will spread the word on the wonderful employees Buyers Subaru employees.

November 6, 2015

Thank you for your business and to entrust us with your families vehicle needs. We appreciate you taking time to review our store and of course if you are in need of any further assistance now or in the future, please reach out to us. Thank you again for your business.

Unexpectedly Easy!

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Jeff Rettinger made it easy. I had bought quite a few used cars in the past - all from previous owners. So, I didn't know what to expect when going to a dealership. (Had fine experience with Byer's service in the past.) Guess I was expecting a hassle. Not so. Jeff was direct, up front and honest. All went smoothly. We were happy. A good experience.

November 6, 2015

Thank you for taking time to review our store, we appreciate you business. If you are in need of any help now or in the future, please don't hesitate to ask. Thank you again for your business.