Byers Subaru of Dublin

2455 Billingsley Rd, Columbus, OH 43235

New 888-889-2730
Used 888-350-8993
Service 888-451-8858

Byers Mazda and Byers Dublin Subaru "Your Hometown Team!'

Great Experience!

by from Columbus, OH |

My wife purchased a new Subaru from this dealership about 6 months ago from Zach. He has been a great pleasure to deal with and I feel confident recommending him to anyone looking at a new vehicle. He did not pressure us at all, let us take our time looking around and driving the car before purchasing. Even the deal was simple taking her trade in towards the new car, etc. Just last weekend we went back to the dealer looking at Mazda vehicles and Zach was able to assist us again. He provided great information, was thorough, and again had a great helpful attitude. We took the process at our own pace, and the whole time we were there it felt like getting help from a friend that wants to make sure you find what you want/need rather than just "sell sell sell" like other dealerships we also visited this past week. We feel so confident that we got the best deal possible, and the best treatment possible. Out of any dealership to purchase a vehicle from, this is by far the best place to go! Thanks Zach! Also we have brought our vehicles here for service and parts/accessories. The parts department has great employees (Curt is great to deal with) and service advisor Jill A. is extremely helpful and courteous.

Satisfied customer.

by from Xenia, OH |

I found the used vehicle I had been looking for at Byers via cars.com. We went in, test drove the vehicle, spoke with Jeff Rettinger about pricing etc, asked them about their best price and bought the car. Easy peasy! No hassles, no pressure. We were able to drive our new car home that day. So far we are very happy with the car and would tell anyone to go in and talk to Jeff about their next vehicle!

Absolutely the best service

by from Westerville, Oh |

We have two 2013 Subaru Outback's. Both were purchased at Byers. Yes you hear about how good the dealership is and kind of shake your head and go really? All the time thinking it can't be true. Well all I can say is that this dealership has been a dream come true for my family. Sales team actually treated us like they wanted our business. Guess that part worked as we purchased two cars one month apart. Now I have been a self maintenance guy forever but wait I see the service prices and talked to a couple of the service people. Got to try this out. WOW! I have been treated like a king since day one. Matt on the service team is always courteous and respectful. You know in a genuine kind of way. Somehow he even remembers me by name. Does this really happen? It does at the Byers in Dublin. Matt always checks to see if there is a discount that may apply and works me in for appointments when I drive too much and my oil change is due. My car comes back washed and nothing in the car is tampered with. A car wash and an honest service staff. Just like the good old days. And if this isn't enough, when Matt is gone Jill takes care of me with the same great attitude that makes me feel appreciated too. The service dept. never tries to upsell or suggest service items not needed. They even try to convince me to wait a little longer when I request certain services. After all I do drive quite a bit more than the average person and know that service is the live of the vehicle. Say what you want to but Byers Dublin Subaru is still taking customer service to the next level. I can't say how they will treat you but as for me and my family, they have made us feel like we are a part of their family.

Great sales team

by from columbus, oh |

had a great experience buying a new car here. salespeople were very informative and low pressure. finance people were knowledgeable and moved the process along quickly while still answering all of my questions.

They helped me buy a car!

by from Dublin, Ohio |

Jeff contacted me when he thought the right vehicle was on the lot. He helped me but the vehicle. I never felt the he was selling me anything. He listened to what I wanted in the vehicle, price point, and payments and worked to make it happen. Russ in finance was also a pleasure to work with. I also interacted with Tony and he was very helpful. The lot attendant offered to clean the car up on another day due to the rain when I took delivery, very nice touch. Thanks to the team

Great Dealership

by from delaware oh |

Just bought my 2nd Subaru from Zack. He is an excellent person to work with, no pressure and he too loves Subarus! Thanks Zack for making the experience painless.

Veterans helping another veteran.

by from Woodsfield Ohio |

Sorry my last post said that the veteran was the finance manger. He is the sales manager. Sorry for the mistake. Thanks again Byers subaru.

Excellent Experience

by from Columbus, OH |

My wife and I recently purchased a used Subaru from this dealership about 3 weeks ago from Jeff R. Working with Jeff was an excellent experience and I feel confident in recommending him to anyone looking for a new or used car. Jeff did not put any pressure and on us at all and was more than willing to answer any questions we had about the cars we were looking at. I had a trade-in and felt that I was given a very reasonable price for the trade. Most importantly, I felt like I was working with someone I had known for years and we had just met. As I said, it was an excellent experience and we are enjoying our first Subaru.

Outstanding Dealership

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Let me start out by saying I?ve been a Subaru loyalist since 1998. I?ve been working with the same dealership since then, but as of two weeks ago I?ve changed my preferred dealership to Byers Dublin Subaru. This change of allegiance started with a trip to the service department to get a second opinion on a costly repair for my 2008 Outback Wagon. I dealt directly with service manager Tim Kerrigan. Tim confirmed I had a serious problem, and even though my vehicle was slightly past the warranty period, he coordinated with Subaru corporate to repair my vehicle under warranty. The original dealer made no such offer. My vehicle remained in the shop overnight. In the mean time, just out of curiosity, I began a discussion with new car salesman Tony Ramirez about the possibility of purchasing a new vehicle. Long story short, one week later, my wife and I drove off the lot with a new 2014 Outback Wagon. Tony is a real pro. He is extremely knowledgeable with the Subaru product line and answered all of my questions. I felt like Tony was on my team by coordinating with the used car sale manager to get me a good trade in value on my 2008, and worked with me on the purchase price of the 2014. Subaru also had a great financing incentive at the time. I now own my fourth Subaru. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone wishing to have their Subaru serviced, or if you are interested in a new vehicle, look up Tony Ramirez.

Great Service for our Old and New cars

by from Columbus, OH |

We just replaced one of our two aging Subaru Foresters (mine). I was interested in the XV Crosstrek Hybrid and Zach was very helpful in explaining the details of the vehicle and even marked important sections for us in our car manual. He help set us up for a test drive and assisted us through the purchase process to include trading in the faithful older vehicle. Since we bought our first Subarus ten years ago, they have been serviced at Byers and we have been extremely satisfied with the maintenance and staff and will continue to bring our cars there. We were very happy with the sales staff back then and continue to be with this newest purchase. I am extremely happy with this new vehicle and look forward to some very nice trips in it. Thanks Byers for making this a great experience.

Best car buying experience ever

by from Johnstown, Oh |

Best buying experience ever. I was looking for a Subaru. I went to Byers since it was on the way home. Walked around for a few minutes and Zack approached me. We look at and talked about the different models of cars they had in the show room, Forrester, Outback, XV Crosstrek, and Legacy. I wanted just info that first trip and Zack didn't pressure me or push into the a vehicle he let me pick my own. Also the model of XV Crosstrek that I wanted wasn't in, he emailed me as soon as it came in. I went to the dealership and found someone else road testing the XV Crosstrek I wanted. As soon as it came back I road tested it and then bought it. Zack was honest and fair with me, from the trade in I offered to telling me things about the Crosstrek, and other Subaru models. He even paired my phone with my new Crosstrek and set my favorite radio station. he went over all the workings in the interior as well as exterior. Zack was a pleasure to work with and I hope to work with him again. Best buying experience ever. Highly recommended!!