301 N Hamilton Rd, Columbus, OH 43213

New 866-556-4514
Used 877-227-9723
Service 888-804-4041

WE ARE NOW CONVENIENTLY OPEN THE LAST 2 SUNDAYS OF THE MONTH FROM 12:00 PM TO 4:00 PM

Great customer service and work!

by from Columbus Ohio |

Sean took care of my service needs in an outstanding fashion. He informed me of the status of my service throughout the day. I decided to have detail work done on my Volvo and when the Service Department was finished with my car, it looked like a brand new car. . . .absolutely outstanding customer service and work. Also, really like your new facilities. DE 12312011

July 29, 2013

Thank you for all of your kind words. We are very excited to open our new facility. We are happy to now be able to offer you a wonderful facility with outstanding customer service! Thank you!

Repairs for 2006 XC70

by from Athens, OH |

Byers Volvo has always taken the best care of my XC70 wagon. They are knowledgeable and courteous. I get an appoint when it suites me best.

July 23, 2014

Thank you for the review! Glad we were able to assist you in your needs!

Great Service Great Team

by from Columbus Ohio |

My mom's s60 had a warning displayed that essentially said don't drive the car (it was too hot). Fluids were good, and the indicator came on when the care had sat for days. I was fairly confident that it was not an issue but I called Byers. I needed help fast and they got me in immediately, resolved the issue and mom is back on the road. I have been to a lot of Volvo dealers as we have had a few in the family, Byers is by far the best in their sensitivity, work and service.

July 25, 2014

Thank you. Glad we were able to get your mother back on the road in a quick manner. Thanks Again!

Great service

by from Newark, OH |

Bob went the extra mile for us. Faced with a very expensive replacement of the final drive transmission for our 2010 XC70, Bob went to bat for us with Volvo, Volvo ended up paying for the parts and we paid the labor. Even here Bob sought help for us and we recieved a discount, This kind of service and care is part of the reason we have purchased 5 Volvos from Byers over the last 25 years or so. Bob took a personal interest in us to ensure that our car was repaired and for this we are greatful.

July 25, 2014

Glad to hear Bob was able to get you assistance from both sides. We look forward to your next service visit!

Outstanding Service

by from Westerville, Ohio |

It's rare you get such great service that you want to brag about it but that's exactly how I feel about Byers Volvo! I can say, without a doubt, that they offer the BEST car servicing experience of ANY dealership I have ever been to! I was able to get an appointment the same day, the work was done in the amount of time as promised, and so I wouldn't have to wait any longer than necessary the paperwork from the appointment was mailed to me and I was walked to my nicely washed car ready to go. Knowing I have a dealership to work with like Byers makes owning my Volvo C70 even more enjoyable. If you are thinking of buying a car from Byers or having a car serviced there - don't hesitate, they're an outstanding dealership!

July 22, 2014

Thank you for the kind words! We pride ourselves on exceeding our customers expectations. We realize there are many choices you have when servicing any vehicle in the market, we make our experience the reason customers keep coming back. Thanks Again!!

by from Gahanna, OH |

I have been a long time customer of Byers Volvo and have had nothing but good experiences with them while leasing, purchasing and service of my car. I would recommend them to anyone!

July 21, 2014

Thank you for the feedback. We look forward to your next visit!

To the absolute best service dept. I have ever

by from Columbus Ohio |

I think I died and wentto heaven; thanks to Shawn Bell in service. He is a perfectionist and you can always count on his determination to get it done right. I had a rattle and found that very odd because the Vovlo C70 is built like a tank. I was never worried because of Shawn's reassurance. I knew it would be found and fixed. Pete and I went for a very unhurried drive and all that was required was to open and reclose the convertable top! My car was returned to me detailed. Wow what service. I found myself asking so what is next. You just want to be there they are so wonderful. Havannah the cashier is a doll and she was my first contact when considering where to take the car. And truthfully i wanted to avoid a dealership. She referred me to Shawn and I an so greatful. Believe me folks the service here is outstanding and consistent and all of the people here are wonderful. Such an unusual assortment of people. Ido not know how Byers did this but they have the secret.

July 21, 2014

Ah we Thank you for such kind words. Shawn and the entire team work hard to make your experience the best. Sounds like it is working...

Great experience

by from Columbus, OH |

Great experience...service done quickly and I got a loaner car.

July 21, 2014

Thank you for the review. We have over 20 complimentary vehicles to lend you as your vehicle is getting serviced. Glad the vehicle help you in your day!

Great Service and Car was ready on time.

by from Marietta, OH |

Were very happy with the great job on my C70. Although it was just due for maintence, they had the car ready and clean when we came to pick it up.

July 21, 2014

Thank you! We clean every vehicle that passes through our service dept. Glad we were able to put a smile on your face

Volvo Service

by from Columbus, Ohio |

I have purchased two vehicles from Volvo and continue to get my vehicles serviced here. The service managers are very attentive to the customers needs and always go the extra miles.

July 21, 2014

We appreciate your feedback. We go over all of our reviews weekly to make our business practices even better!

Always Great Service from Byers!

by from Columbus Ohio |

I had my 2011 Volvo S40 in for 37,500 mi factory service. This included oil and filter change, wheel rotation, set tire pressures, topped off fluids, lubricated hinges and latches, checked brake pads, tested battery, replaced air filter, changed brake fluid and did overall check and roadtest of my vehicle. They found the rear brake pads needed replaced, and the vehicle needed new wiper blades. They even noticed that the "Volvo" and "R-design" emblems on the front grill of the vehicle were faded, so they replaced the emblems with new ones. And this was all done under warranty, with no cost to me! I also have to mention that Bob in service was friendly and efficient, as always, and he had me in and out quickly with a complimentary loaner car to use while they worked on my car. This has to be the best service department in town! I love my Volvo, and the service department is absolutely the best!

July 21, 2014

Thank you! Glad to hear we were able to get even more done at no charge to you! Thanks Again