Byers Volvo

301 N Hamilton Rd, Columbus, OH 43213

New 866-556-4514
Used 877-227-9723
Service 888-804-4041

WE ARE NOW CONVENIENTLY OPEN THE LAST 2 SUNDAYS OF THE MONTH FROM 12:00 PM TO 4:00 PM

Beyond outstanding service

by from Columbus, OH |

I am continually impressed with the level of service I receive from Byers Volvo. Not only are the repairs done quickly and correctly, I like that they remember my name, and more importantly my car each time I return. This is the difference between true service and a repair shop.

September 24, 2013

Thank you for all of your kind words! We appreciate your taking the time to review us.

Great Service and Professionalism!

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Sean did a great job. He explained everything to me and the amount I paid turned out to be less than the estimate! Your new facilties are great and the service remains outstanding. I have always found it a great experience to get my car serviced there.

September 19, 2013

Thank you! Sean is one of a kind in this industry. We are also proud to offer you a new state of the art facility! Thanks again!

Mrs. Krajewski

by from Granville, Ohio |

I am very pleased with your service department, as usual Bob always takes very good care of me and my car.

September 19, 2013

Thank you! As always we appreciate your taking the time to review us!

Superior Service

by from Columbus, OH |

I've bought five cars from Byers dealerships, four @ Volvo. The service departments are always good, but they just keeps getting better. Sean and the service writers are excellent. New facility is great. A very good experience. 5-Start service.

September 19, 2013

Thank you! We appreciate any feedback that tells us we are doing well and what we can do better!

Personal, Friendly Service

by from Columbus, OH |

I've had cars from several major brands and two of them from luxury car makers. I've had my cars serviced at the primary dealer of those brands every time. I have to say that my experience with the Byers Volvo team has been the BEST experience I have EVER had. They seem genuinely caring, they are responsive to your requests, they take the time to understand your personal motivations/desires, and they deliver quality work time and time again. Clearly the employees are dedicated to the company and to their work and the customers get the perks from such wonderful employees believing in their work environment. I would tell any one to take their car to Byers for service...they'll get what they pay for and much more!

September 14, 2013

Thank you! Your kind words are very much appreciated. If there is anything you think we could do better please let us know

(Burned out low beam light) Good Service

by from Westerville, Ohio |

I enjoyed the time I dropped my car off for service. I received what I expected and the service team did a great job.

September 14, 2013

Thank you! We appreciate you taking the time to review us. If there is anything you think we could do better please let us know?

Great services

by from Logan,Ohio |

Love Byers service department. They are always professional, courteous and kind. Thanks Adam for being so accommodating.

September 14, 2013

Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate all of your feedback!

NO Attention to Detail

by from Columbus, OH |

Had car in for basic 10K service. The next day the "check engine: light comes on. Return to Byers Volvo to discover the "dip stick" was laying under the hood and had not been placed back in the engine block at the time of service. Car was returned to me and I was told the check ingine light was out and the dip stick was in its proper place. Pulled off the Byers Volvo lot and the check engine light is on! Do a "U" turn, pull it into the service bay and after the mechanic makes a few attempts he "thinks" he's got it reset. But if it comes back on, I should bring it back. (Like I have that kind of time to waste.) He said he couldn't do a more complete check "right now (Saturday morning) because they closed in two hours and he had all these cars (pointing to cars in the serivce bay) to work on". Had the job been done right the first time, I wouldn't have wasted my Saturday morning at the dealership. I think you understand what I"m saying - check thier work before you pull off the lot or GO somewhere else first.

September 14, 2013

I am sorry you had this problem occur at Byers Volvo, as you can tell from our 500 reviews this is NOT common practice. I will have our service manager contact you immediatly to address your concerns. His name is Tom Beard 614 864-0780

Outstanding, friendly, professional service

by from Miami, Florida |

Not only were the service personnel professional, but they were all friendly and took the time to explain everything that was done. Overall, I couldn't have been treated better.

September 14, 2013

Thank you! We appreciate your time in reviewing us!

Great service

by from Columbus, Ohio |

We've been servicing our car at Byers since buying it eight years ago. The service department seems to have only gotten better in that time. It's probably the best experience I've ever had in a dealership and service department.

September 14, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review us. we appreciate your feedback