Byers Volvo

301 N Hamilton Rd, Columbus, OH 43213

New 866-556-4514 New 866-556-4514
Used 877-227-9723 Used 877-227-9723
Service 888-804-4041 Service 888-804-4041

WE ARE NOW CONVENIENTLY OPEN THE LAST 2 SUNDAYS OF THE MONTH FROM 12:00 PM TO 4:00 PM

Excellent Customer service and listening skills.

by from Columbus, OH |

I found out that the whole Byers Volvo experience was awesome and they were honest about my car experience. I knew mostly all of the current issues that were addressed when I received a diagnostic. They never lied to me and they keep it very very real after all I knew about the current issues or regular maintenance issues that needed to be addressed. Honesty, Honesty, and Honesty I love what they stand for!!!

February 1, 2014

Thank you! We take pride in our work and integrity. Thank you for taking the time to review us!

Outstanding service dept.

by from Westerville Ohio |

I have been to Byers Volvo a few times to get warranty work done on my 2013 C30. The facilities, staff and overall experience was and always have been excellent. Thank you to Bob and the gang in the service dept., they are world class and always treat customers like family. Best dealership for any car maker hands down in Ohio, if not the country.

January 29, 2014

Thank you! We actually are ranked 2nd in the nation for service customer service! We will get that number one spot soon. Thanks Again!

Consistently Great Service

by from Columbus, OH |

I am a repeat client because of the consistently excellent care that they offer their clients. I love how the maintenance of my vehicle is stress free. Byers makes it so easy to schedule the appointment and then they communicate throughout the process.

January 29, 2014

Thank you for your comments! We appreciate your time in reviewing us

Exceptional Service

by from Columbus Ohio |

We purchased our 2010 XC90 at Byers and they have always treated us like their #1 customer! This service was for a slight issue with our skid control and they fixed it with no problem. All the staff at Byers is very helpful and professional. They take extremely good care of Volvo.

January 28, 2014

Thank you! We appreciate all of your feedback. Glad we were able to exceed your expectations!

Byers Service is Terrific

by from Columbus, Ohio |

We take our cars to Byers for service because they are under warranty. They do such a good job that we will continue to take them there after the warranty period has expired. They are great people to work with. The work is done well, promptly, and reasonably. We have confidence in them.

January 28, 2014

Thank you! From our service manager to the technician we all take pride in what we do sounds like it is showing! Thanks Again!

Superb customer service!

by from Columbus, OH |

I took my Volvo S-40 in for an oil change. While I was there, waiting in the lovely new reception area, the technician came in several times to advise me of various things that I might want to have taken care of while I had the car in the shop. I appreciated the attention to detail without the pressure to have repairs or purchases made on the spot. I was also pleased to see my car leave the bay freshly washed and gleaming as if it were brand new!

January 25, 2014

Thank you for all of your kind words! So happy you are enjoying our new facility! We sure are. Thanks Again!

Great service at Byers

by from Columbus, OH |

thank you so much for scheduling on line, being on time and efficient with my car appointment yesterday. Staff always kind and helpful. New facility very comfortable while waiting!

January 28, 2014

Thank you for the review! Your feedback is always welcome!

Excellent Customer Service

by from Galloway, Oh |

I purchased my car at Byers 7 years ago and had stopped going to the dealer because it was out of warranty. But when I needed major work done, I went back to Byers. They not only remembered me, they treated me like I'd never left. The service guys always explain everything to me on a level that I can understand. They help me prioritize the work when its going to be costly so that I can make the best choice for my circumstances. I know I can trust them with my car and they only have my best interest at heart. I've returned again to have my car serviced there, not because its convenient, I live 20 miles away, but because of the personal care and service that I receive. I can't say enough good things about them. When I'm ready to purchase another car, I'll be going back to this dealership.

January 23, 2014

Thank you for all of your kind words. Glad we were able to exceed your needs. Welcome Back!

Came in for a specialized repair, perfectly done

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Executed in a timely and efficient manner. Prices right on the level with a few nice extras thrown in for free. Didn't have the part I needed first time I came in but got there fast and got me back on the road quickly. No regrets or complaints.

January 15, 2014

Thank you for the review! We guage our success on your happiness. Thank you!

Wonderful Service from Bob!

by from Pickerington, Ohio |

Exceptional customer service as usual by Bob! He is always so pleasant. The new addition onto the service area is wonderful to get work done while your waiting area. Thank you! DE12312011.

January 18, 2014

Thank you! We agree the new facility makes a great improvement over the old one. Glad we were able to help you with your needs.