Byers Volvo

301 N Hamilton Rd, Columbus, OH 43213

New 866-556-4514
Used 877-227-9723
Service 888-804-4041

WE ARE NOW CONVENIENTLY OPEN THE LAST 2 SUNDAYS OF THE MONTH FROM 12:00 PM TO 4:00 PM

Great and quick service

by from Howard Oh |

My recent service experience was excellent as all of my previous service experiences have been.They got me in and out quickly and cleaned my car in the short time they had it. Thanks,

February 1, 2014

Thank you!

The best dealer in the business

by from Columbus, OH |

I love Byers, pure and simple. In an age of shoddy customer service, the staff at Byers is friendly, courteous and patient. Since moving here six years ago, Byers has been my exclusive Volvo dealer and service center. Just yesterday in preparing for a long trip, I thought my tires needed work. Bob squeezed me into the schedule. In an efficient and reassuring way, he told me not to worry. In two hours I was on the road. Bob has always been my go to guy because of things like this. Byers feels like my neighbor, and Bob and I have established a warm relationship. Watching him in action is a marvel because he never gets flustered, angry, or impatient. It's Byers for me!

July 2, 2013

Thank you! We appreciate you taking the time to express your thoughts. Bob is one of a kind in this industry. We are excited to have Bob on our team. Thanks Again!

Always rad

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Per usual, everything was great. I'm terrible with names, but the gentleman with the arm sling is who has helped me out the past couple visits and is the nicest guy ever.

June 27, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review us! Shawn Bell is the gentleman currently in the arm sling. He is one of the best in the business and we are proud to have him. Thanks Again...

15000 mile service

by from Reynoldsburg, Ohio |

In the middle of service bay renovations still provided clean customer area, quickly processed paperwork, listened to my requirements, got me in the free courtesy car and had me back on the road in 15 minutes. Called my home in less than 2 hours and said XC60 was ready to pickup. Exit paperwork was also quick and efficient. The overall condition of the vehicle presented by the Service Rep and I was again on my way. Great Service! Very similar to the buying experience last August. Knowledgable staff, professional men and women and an overall great place buy and service your Volvo.

June 19, 2013

Thank You! We train very hard to meet all of our customers expectations. Our facility is near completion. We look forward to sharing our state of the art facility with you soon...

My Fantastic Four!

by from Fremont, Ohio |

Best service department! I love my car and these guys make that possible...I can't thank my "fantastic four" of William, Bob, Derek and Tom for their great service and reliability of keeping me safe on the road. Repairs are expensive but worth every penny when it makes the road more friendly...and with these guys on my side...the experience of pulling into the service department, Priceless!!!

June 19, 2013

Thank you for the reply. Our service team works very well together and it shows. Thank you agin for taking the time to review us!

I'll be back for another car someday.

by from Ashland, KY |

Even through their construction process and the reduced facility size I felt like they went out of their way to take care of their customers. When I arrived Dustin had every car I requested read for a test drive, and as a I finished the test drive for each car, he had the next car lined up, air conditioning on and ready. These folks know how to accomodate customers who expect just a little bit more out of the experience. I'll certainly be back again.

June 19, 2013

Thank you! Dustin has been with us over 10 years and excells at his career field. We are happy to have Dustin on our team. Thanks Again!

Thanks for the always pleasant experience!

by from Williamstown, Wv |

We bought our first Volvo here about 20 months ago, a XC60, and absolutely love it. We come here from roughly 100 miles away for our service. Byers is always kind enough to provide us with a complimentary rental to use while waiting for the service to be completed. We are very happy with our experience here, we have gone to a closer Volvo dealer once for service and did not have the complementary rental and wont go back. Thanks for the wonderful and courteous service!

June 19, 2013

Thank You! We are happy to be able to offer you the complimentary loaners. We appreciate you taking the time to review us!

Great Experience

by from Columbus, OH |

I noticed during a rain storm my Volvo's sun-roof was leaking and of course it needed to be fixed asap. I took my Volvo in and they were able to fix the problem very quickly. Gave me not hassle or run around. They moved their schedule to make sure I was back on the road. You don't see this anymore. The staff is absolute top notch from any dealership I have ever been to. If things stay the same I will be a Volvo customer for life! The facilities are under construction, so watching the work being done is not always the most appealing, however it will be worth the wait.

June 19, 2013

Thank You! We appreciate your feedback. The facility is to be completed June/July. We look forward to housing you in our new state of the art facility.

Always a tremendous experience!

by from Columbus, OH |

Bob Schneider and the entire Byers service team is always tremendous to work with. Very informative and helpful every visit I've made over the years. They are a tremendous asset to the Byers organization and one of the many reasons I keep coming back!

June 19, 2013

Thank you! Bob is amazing at what he does. The entire service team trains hard to meet our customers expectations. Thanks Again!

Volvo S60

by from New Albany, OH |

Service is good, building is under construction, repair service is generally pretty good as well.

June 15, 2013

Thank you for the review! We are in the final stage of construction. We will soon be able to give you a whole new experience at Byers Volvo. We are very excited for our grand opening. Thanks Again!