Byers Volvo

301 N Hamilton Rd, Columbus, OH 43213

New 866-556-4514
Used 877-227-9723
Service 888-804-4041

WE ARE NOW CONVENIENTLY OPEN THE LAST 2 SUNDAYS OF THE MONTH FROM 12:00 PM TO 4:00 PM

Great Service and timely

by from Columbus, Ohio |

I needed a small repair and stopped in to get the work done. They immediately took my car and repaired it and cleaned it. I was also greeted by the sales manager and the rest of the staff was very nice and personable. I live closer to other dealers but the service that they provide me makes Byers my first and only choice.

October 17, 2013

Thank you! We appreciate the feedback and your efforts to drive further to service with us. Thanks Again!

EXCELLENT SERVICE

by from OSTRANDER, OHIO |

Any issues I have or had they were able to take care of in a timely fashion. I feel at piece with my decision to buy from Byers Volvo. Cant beat a free car wash (when needed)and vacum with my Oil change.

October 16, 2013

Thank you for all of your kind words. We read and use all of these reviews in out training meetings. Thanks Again

Great Service at Byers Volvo!

by from Lithopolis, Ohio |

Always excellent service. New Show room and service areas are updated and impressive

October 11, 2013

Thank you for the kind remarks, we are so excited to offer all of our existing and future customers a brand new state of the art facility designed around the customer. Thanks again for reviewing us...

Minor Warrany Work

by from Columbus OH |

I brought my car to Byers for some minor electrical work without an appointment. The service department verified it was still under warranty and made the repairs while I waited. The repair took less than 1/2 hour and was returned washed. They also fixed another minor issue at no charge. Very friendly and courteous. I highly recommend.

October 11, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Glad we were able to get you in last minute and make all the required repairs. Thanks Again!

Service above and beyond

by from Delaware, OH |

Shawn took care of our service need nery well. He pointed out a safety issue that needed to be addressed when we brought the car in, and explained in detail where and what the problem was. While the car was being inspected on the rack another problem was discovered and he called and explained the necessary repair. Since the initial visit was on a Friday I had to keep the loaner car over the weekend. On Monday I was in the hospital so he arranged with my wife to deliver our car and pick up the loaner at our house. DE12312011

October 8, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Glad Shawn was able to help out in the exchange process. We appreciate your feedback and suggestions

Great service

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Really great service. Sean was extremely knowledgable, thorough and polite. 100% satisfied.

October 8, 2013

Thank you! Sean is an amazing service writer and we are pround to have him on our team!

Great service. Great communication.

by from Reynoldsburg, Ohio |

Very easy to do business with. Great at communicating. I will come back to this dealer for all my service on this vehicle.

October 8, 2013

Thank you! We appreciate your time in reviewing us. Please give us any suggestions to also better your experience?

Focus on the customer and car

by from Waverly Ohio |

Adam explained and apologized that the service group was having trouble pinpointing the car's convertible top problem. But I was given a rental for as long as it took to fix completely. It took 5 days but I was kept informed and it all worked out. The old top lasted 10 years without a problem. I am looking forward to this one lasting that long. Beautiful facilities and service!

October 4, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Adam is a great advisor here at Byers Volvo and we are proud to have him. Please let us know if there is anything we can do even better?

Great service this past week

by from Columbus |

Thank you for a great repair experience today. Better than ever! From the initial greeting to the check out, much improved! Efficient, personal and professional

October 1, 2013

Thank you for your time to review us! We appreciate all of our responses we receive and use them as a training tool. Thanks Again

DE12312011

by from Columbus, OHIO |

Bob did a great job in the service department. He is polite and explains everything very well. Bob and the service department at Byer's are the best.

October 1, 2013

Thank you! As you can tell Bob is our most reviewed employee. We are pround to have him on our team...