Byers Volvo

301 N Hamilton Rd, Columbus, OH 43213

New 866-556-4514
Used 877-227-9723
Service 888-804-4041

WE ARE NOW CONVENIENTLY OPEN THE LAST 2 SUNDAYS OF THE MONTH FROM 12:00 PM TO 4:00 PM

Best auto service I'

by from Columbus |

Regular maintenance on my S80 was done on time and to highest expectations. Nice loaner, good service, clean car returned to me ahead of schedule. Couldn't ask for more and Shawn was a great contact. My 4th Volvo, all from Byers. Five star dealer.

June 6, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review us! Shawn is ranked #1 in our region for customer service. He is a true professional at his job. Thanks Again!

Best auto service I'

by from Columbus |

June 6, 2013

Long Standing Customer

by from Columbus, Ohio |

I currently own a S60 AWD. This is my fourth Volvo and by far my favorite after all the recent model updates. I have found the staff (particularly Norman) exceedingly welcoming and always ready to serve. Over the years the service department has continued to strive to be everything a customer could possibly hope for. I can honestly say, after my most recent visit, they are well on their way to complete success! Having said that, presently, they are in the midst of completing an extensive renovation and suffered a power outage during my scheduled service. The service rep remained calm and professional in spite of the fact that he had neither computers nor lights! I have rated the experience Excellent~the facilities as a 4 due to the extraneous circumstances.

June 5, 2013

Thank you for the review. Your patience with the facility is appreciated. We should be all done with construction later this month. Thanks Again

What a GREAT Service minded dealer

by from Stockbridge, MA |

We had an emergency tire problem. This happened on Friday afternoon of Memorial weekend. They were getting ready to close the department when we arrived. What service minded they turned out to be, as one of the employees stayed longer than closing time to install the new tire and get us back on the road. Thank you Byers! Your people do make the difference. We love our new Volvo and now know that Volvo dealers such as Byers make owning one to be what we were told it would be.

May 29, 2013

We are glad we could help you! Our service team is one of the best in the nation! Thank you for taking the time to tell your positive event!

Larry touvell

by from Senecaville, Ohio |

I rate all areas as a 5 and I am completely satisfied by the outstanding, friendly service I received. I have been involved with your company for several years buying my first Jetta from your dealership and then the Volvo. I rate all interactions with you as A+.

May 29, 2013

Thank you for the response! We appreciate you past current and future business. If there is anything we can ever do better please let us know? Thank You

QUEEN FOR A DAY!!!

by from Granville, OH |

I am a Volvo owner for the 1st time but I'm pretty sure I will never want to drive any other car. I absolutely love my Volvo C70 - it is by far the best car ever!! The Byers Volvo service experience was nothing less than spectacular. The treatment I received made me feel like a queen. The facility is under construction but that was easy to overlook because the service was outstanding and EASY. I am a very busy business owner so I don't like to take time out to have service work done but the process was so easy and speedy at Byers that I am actually looking forward to my next service appointment. Thanks guys!!!

May 24, 2013

Thank you for the review! We appreciate you taking the time to review us. Our facility is almost done with a June completion date. We look forward to offering you a new state of the art facility. Thanks Again!

Service Volvo S60t

by from Columbus, OH |

Had Byers replace fuel sensor and do scheduled timing belt replacement. Communication regarding repairs, time estimates and explanation of my engine light/car hesitating was excellent. Bob took the time to answer my questions and answer questions he thought I might like to know. Work was does exactly as described. Car was cleaned when it was returned to me. Great experience, would highly recommend.

May 20, 2013

Thank You! Bob is our most reviewed service advisor and for good reason. He takes great pride in his job and his customers. Thanks Again for taking the time

outstanding

by from Columbus Oh |

Norman made our car buying experience easy.From our welcome onto the lot to the signing of the final papers everything went smoothly.They actually replaced the rear bumper for a small crack when they could have just repaired it.Great customer service

May 21, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is appreciated. We incorporate this feedback in our training process. Thank You!

Outstanding

by from Dayton OH |

The location was under construction... that is only issue that might be bad - BUT the service was outstanding

May 16, 2013

Our new facility is to open late June/July. We appreciate your patience during the process. Thank You!

Great service department

by from Columbus, OH |

Service department is always great. Fast and easy. Good people to work with.

May 16, 2013

Thank you for the review. Our service dept has a great team that works together.