Byers Volvo

301 N Hamilton Rd, Columbus, OH 43213

New 866-556-4514
Used 877-227-9723
Service 888-804-4041

WE ARE NOW CONVENIENTLY OPEN THE LAST 2 SUNDAYS OF THE MONTH FROM 12:00 PM TO 4:00 PM

Great job!

by from Columbus, OH |

As always, a very satisfying experience. Mr. Schneider went the "extra mile" in recommending and effecting repairs that showed his sincere and honest interest in the safety and longevity of my car. I was completely satisfied and grateful for his interest, professionalism and initiative. Hats off!

August 14, 2013

Thank You! We appreciate you taking the time to review us. Yes we agree Bob is an amazing advisor. Thanks Again

Great service

by from Pataskala, OH |

The only reason I am still with Byers Volvo is Bob. He takes extra effort to accomodate his customers, He understands one's needs and always finds an affordable solution. Thank you Bob

August 13, 2013

Thank you! Bob is one of the best in the business. We are truely honored to have him on our team. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

Outstanding team

by from Lebanon OH |

The group at Byers is top notch. Competitive pricing with second to none service.

August 12, 2013

Thank you! Our service team monitors competitors pricing to assure we can offer your the quality of Volvo technician with a price to match. Thank you!

Love the new look!

by from Lewis Center |

I can't say enough good things about this dealership! I bought my first Volvo, an S40, in the fall of 2000. For 12 years I drove across town (from Lewis Center to Hamilton Road) to get my vehicle serviced, because of the people in the service department. I am always greeted by name, and treated with respect. The work is completed in a timely fashion, and things are done right the first time. In November of 2012 I was in getting my car serviced and I commented how disappointed I was that Volvo had stopped making the S40, because I wanted a new car, but I wanted another S40. Bob told me they had several 2011 S40's on the lot and I should take a look at them. I came back the next day and bought one! I continue to drive across town to have my car serviced because of the people. This last time I was in I had a new person, Adam. He is, being trained well! I received the same stellar service I have come to expect from this dealership And I love the new service department. Now the physical building is as welcoming as the people. Keep up the great work guys! DE12312011

August 12, 2013

Thank you for the kind words. Yes we are finally done with construction! We look forward to a long relationship with you and your Volvo. Thanks Again!

safe and secure

by from canal winchester, oh |

I brought in my S80 for its first service under safe and secure service. the car was serviced and returned in a timely manner. it was checked serviced and returned after a wash. txs bob for your excellent customer service.

August 10, 2013

We appreciate you taking the time to review us. That safe and secure program makes life a lot easier. Thanks again for the positive feedback

Adam was most helpful.

by from Columbus, OH |

Adam was prompt, courteous, and clear about explaining what the car needed. Worth the premium of going to the dealership.

August 10, 2013

Thank you! It is these reviews that make our team better. We go over all of the reviews in our monday morning meetigs. Thank Again!

Good customer service

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Shawn did a great job for detecting the issues I was having.

August 10, 2013

Thank you for the review. Shawn and the entire team train hard to meet your expectations. Thanks again

Excellent Service

by from columbus ohio |

A1+ Service. Robert explained to me in great detail what services I needed and what my options would be in the future. Allowing me time and savings.

August 10, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review us! Bob is one of the best in the industry. Thanks Again!

AWESOME!

by from Columbus, Ohio |

My guys are AWESOME! And I can not thank them enough for their services! Only suggestion is to "perfect" the entrance to the new building...*wink* that painting job was very much under standards of the services and great employees of this company. These guys are great...even tho' I didn't buy the car here, I've been treated as if I was one of the family...which now...owning a Volvo...of course, I am.

August 10, 2013

Thank you for the review. Yes we are changing the enterance materials to a stone material thus matching the rest of the facility. Thank you for the feedback!

Always Outstanding Service -- Go Bob!

by from Reynoldsburg Oh |

Always a great experience at Byers Volvo when having my vehicle serviced. Bob Schneider kept me informed on the progress of my repairs throughout the day. Bob always explains the repairs that are needed. I'm always satisfied with the level of customer service, quality of repairs at Byers Volvo.

August 5, 2013

Thank you! Bob is a true standout in the service field. We are happy to have Bob on our team! Thanks Again!