Byers Volvo

301 N Hamilton Rd, Columbus, OH 43213

New 866-556-4514 New 866-556-4514
Used 877-227-9723 Used 877-227-9723
Service 888-804-4041 Service 888-804-4041

WE ARE NOW CONVENIENTLY OPEN THE LAST 2 SUNDAYS OF THE MONTH FROM 12:00 PM TO 4:00 PM

Best Oil Change Ever

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Everything went great! The staff were very helpful and the work was done well. I wasn't hounded to buy a bunch of other services.

December 8, 2013

Glad we were able to meet all of your service needs. We take pride in being one of the highest ranked customer service departments in the US. Thanks Again!

Adam is awesome

by from Gahanna, Ohio |

I cannot say enough great things about the service department at Byers Volvo. Adam and Bob take the time to listen to me and they always make sure I'm taken care of. Thank you guys! There is no one else I would ever trust with my car! Keep up the great work, you've got a customer and Volvo driver for life!

December 8, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We appraciate all of your feedback!

Sean & Byers Volvo Service Depart. earned 5 stars

by from Columbus, OH area |

I have owned 2 used Volvos and 2 new Volvos from 1996 to the present. While driving my first used Volvo I walked away from an accident in upstate New York after losing control on black ice and snow, flipping the car and sliding off the road into a field. Safety is my primary concern and Volvo is a proven winner. My present car was purchased out of state about a year ago prior to my move to Ohio. First full service with Sean and Byers Volvo has been a positive experience. Several concerns of mine were checked out and resolved and the first service was performed in a timely manner. Additionally, for my convenience a loaner car was provided. I look forward to continuing my connection to Byers Volvo.

December 8, 2013

Thank you for reviewing us. Volvo's commentment to safety is a industry stand out. Volvo believes safety should be standard NOT an option. Glad we were able to assist you in your needs. We look forward to a long relationship with you!

Outstanding Service, terrific team

by from westerville, ohio |

The Beyers team is outstanding. Great attitude, attention to detail, great customer experience. Their work is excellent as well

December 5, 2013

Thank you! We appreciate your feedback. We always try to get even better please let us know how we could better your experience?

They take care of me and they do a good job

by from Columbus, OH |

Byers does an outstanding job taking care of their customers.

December 5, 2013

Thank you! We train hard to exceed our customers expectations. Sounds like it is working? Thanks Again

Best service department in Central Ohio

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Overall a 5+++ Bob (as well as every other employee I've dealt with) kept me well informed, always provide options, and are very knowledgeable. Pat yourselves on the back for having the same consistent employees working there for the 2-3 years I've been taking my Volvo to you. That's a sign of people who are truly dedicated to what they're doing and proud to be part of a spectacular organization. You have the best service department of any dealership I've dealt with by far.

December 3, 2013

Thank you for all of your kind comments. Our service team has worked together for a long time and as you said it shows! Thanks Again!

Adam - great job!

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Everything A-OK, as usual. Routine service performed and minor repairs as appropriate.

December 3, 2013

Thank you for the review. We appreciate all of our customers feedback. We use this information to better our processes and employees. Thanks Again!

Tim O'C

by from Findlay, OH |

Everyone was friendly as usual. My 2001 V70T5 wasinspected for the issues I pointed out and prompt estimates were provided. Work ws completed and Ieft in a washed and vacuumed car.

December 2, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review us! Glad we were able to exceed your expectations!

Best Service Dept

by from Lancaster, Ohio |

This is by far the best service department I have had the pleasure working with. Their level of professionalism and customer service is unmatched. Even when receiving bad news, I still walk away feeling good about taking my vehicles here for service. Shawn Bell in the service department and Dustin Stygler are the two people I have interacted with multiple times.

December 1, 2013

Thank you for the review! Both Shawn and Dustin are amazing long term employees who excell in their individual fields. Thanks Again!

Love my Volvo

by from Columbus Oh |

Everyone at Byers is professional and helpful. I will continue to buy my cars there and recommend this dealership to my friends and family.

November 30, 2013

Thank you! Have a great holidays and as always we appreciate you taking the time to review us!