Byers Volvo

301 N Hamilton Rd, Columbus, OH 43213

New 866-556-4514
Used 877-227-9723
Service 888-804-4041

WE ARE NOW CONVENIENTLY OPEN THE LAST 2 SUNDAYS OF THE MONTH FROM 12:00 PM TO 4:00 PM

EXCELLENT SERVICE

by from Columbus, OH |

This was my first experience with Byers Volvo Service Department. My car was making a strange noise - I dropped it off without an appointment. Shawn B was very professional, personable, knowledgeable, friendly and accommodating - offering to provide a rental because all loaner cars were in use. This was probably the best experience I have ever had at any dealership with any car I have ever owned. I would highly recomend this dealership to anyone & have already let others know the excellent way I was taken care of. Thank you Shawn!

March 23, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are very proud of our service team! They really go the extra mile

The service staff is awesome!

by from Columbus, OH. |

Your service department is top notch. Very professional and considerate. The best I have ever seen!

March 16, 2013

Thank you! The team trains hard to acheive excellance

The best service!

by from Columbus, OH |

Adam and all the Service staff are great. I was just in for my 15k normal service. I was even greeted by name upon my return by one of the other Service personnel that didn't even check me in. That shows great service! The service alone would really make me want to keep buying from Byers!

March 16, 2013

Thank you for the review. Adam and the whole team excell at their jobs. Thanks

Fabulous Experience!

by from Hudson,Oh |

I had recently been in a pretty bad car accident in my last Volvo(which was totaled on impact after I was hit by a driver who was texting) and was going through a rough time, head trauma included. I had driven my last volvo since I was in high school and couldn't imagine driving any other vehicle other than a Volvo. I had actually gone to a local Volvo dealer with the intent to buy but was very put off by the treatment I had received from them. That same day I had came across Byers Volvo on the internet. We called and were instantly transferred to Norman who was beyond accommodating and informative. They also had in stock my dream car, a 2013 Volvo S60 Black on Black with every single feature I was looking for. That next day we took the hour road trip to the dealership. Once we had arrived Norman kindly greeted us and escorted us inside where everyone else greeted us too. Norman then guided us back to the cars indoor location and gave us a very fun filled and thorough tour of the vehicle. We were very impressed and very ready to sign. Everyone was so kind, knowledgable and very compassionate through out the entire process, start to finish. Needless to say, I drove my "Black Beauty" home that day. Thank You Norman and Byers for a FABULOUS buying experience!

March 14, 2013

Thank you for the review! Norman excells at his job at Byers Volvo. We are happy to have him on our staff

Exceptional Service

by from Milford Center, Ohio |

We have owned several Volvos since the 1980's. We have a long drive to reach Byers, passing a competitive dealer along the way. The excellent service provided has given us complete confidence in the service staff. We have never had a questionable or negative experience at Byers, and that keeps us coming back.

March 13, 2013

Thank you! Tom, Shawn, Bob, Adam are true professionals.

DE12312011 S60 Serviced

by from Columbus,Ohio |

The staff and service is outstanding.This is my second purchase from Byers,

March 11, 2013

Thank you for the compliment we feel we have one of the best staffs in Columbus Ohio.

General Service

by from Columbus, Ohio |

I found Bob and Shaun to be very helpful in meeting my needs to have a loaner car after it was determined that my Volvo would need to be in the service department for a few extra days. Bob did an excellent job interpreting for me what the necessary repairs would be and the cost connected to those repairs. I always feel very special as a customer and someone is there to answer my questions and take care of my car.

March 7, 2013

Thank you for the review. Bob and shawn are 2 of the best in the industry.

2001 S70 Service

by from Columbus, OH |

As always, Byers Volvo is the best. Excellent Sales and Service Department. I went in for an oil change and with a 13 year old car, I expect other issues. This was no exception. The Service Department did me right, they are always on top of their game. Thank you

March 7, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review us

Good decision to buy and care for my car

by from Columbus, Ohio |

I have always been treated like with the utmost in professionalism. I made a good decision buying and caring for my car at Byers.

March 4, 2013

Wonderful experience, wonderful car!

by from Columbs, OH |

Stopped in Friday to talk to Norman in regards to a used Volvo after doing a lot of online research about the quality and safety of the car. I had owned Saab's growing up but never a Volvo and wanted some information about their quality and safety features. Upon arriving Norman happily greeted me and showed me the car I had inquired on. The first things he went over were the safety features, being a daily commuter car and preparing for our first child this was very important to me. He showed me items that I had no idea about and went over everything top to bottom. We took the car out for a test drive and I loved it, but was still focused primarily on the safety and reliability. Norman showed me the work order for all the repairs that Byers had performed on the vehicle and we discussed some items along with the terms I was looking for in order to buy the vehicle. When we returned Norman asked if I would like to take the car home for the evening to show my wife and take her for a test drive in it. I was reluctant at first but he reassured me that it was no issue and to go for it. I did and my wife was also very impressed with the vehicle and the safety features. We returned Saturday morning and were willing to purchase the vehicle if we could agree on the terms. After our credit application and about 5 minutes we were owners of the used Volvo I had originally set in to look at. Norman and his manager made the experience lovely and we will definitely be back when it comes time for another vehicle. The new facilities are being built right now so I did not rate the current facilities as they were temporary. Overall, Norman was very helpful and was able to easily get us what we wanted and out the door quickly.

March 2, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review Norman. He is an amazing employee of Byers Volvo. We look forward to servicing your new Volvo.