Byers Volvo

301 N Hamilton Rd, Columbus, OH 43213

New 866-556-4514
Used 877-227-9723
Service 888-804-4041

WE ARE NOW CONVENIENTLY OPEN THE LAST 2 SUNDAYS OF THE MONTH FROM 12:00 PM TO 4:00 PM

Great Service

by from Sunbury, oh |

Brought my car in for regular maint. (52.5K) Shawn Bell was very knowledgeable and helpful. Car will need tires soon and he gave me various options without being pushy.

February 17, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Shawn is a great compliment to our service team. We are happy we met your expectations. Thanks again!

Great Experience

by from Cincinnati, OH |

We had a great experience with Norman Lerman and Byer's Volvo. Norman answered all of our questions before we drove 2+ hours just to test drive. We purchased our vehicle for a very reasonable price. The entire experience was well worth the drive and price!

February 14, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Norman has been with us for 7 years and exceeds our customers expectations!

Another Excellent Vehicle Purchase

by from Lewis Center, OH |

As expected, the service provided by Norman and the group at Byers was top notch. The Volvo my wife purchased was exactly what she wanted. This marks the second vehicle we have purchased from Norman and the Byers group, and we'll continue to call on Norman when we need a vehicle and spread the word about our experience with Byers. Thank you!

February 14, 2013

Thank you for the response! Norman does a superior job for Byers Volvo.

Service

by from Columbus, OH |

As usual the whole process went smoothly. The ease of scheduling my appointment. When I arrived all the paperwork was in order so I signed the paperwork and my loaner car was waiting right outside the door and ready to go. The service people are always courteous and attentive and able to answer all my questions. When I was called the next day and told my was serviced i returned and picked up my freshly washed car and headed home. The only comment about the facilities is that there is major construction going on but that should lead to a even better dealership in the future.

February 13, 2013

Thank you for talking the time to write a review us. As stated we are under construction with a completion date in June. We look forward to offering a state of the art facility to our customers this summer...

I love my Volvo!

by from Columbus, OH |

Two things will sell me a car-a nice person for a salesman , or a good salesman. I found both in Norman at Byers Volvo. He smoothly guided my attention from a Mini Cooper to a Volvo C30, gave me all the best selling points, listened to my needs and wants and sold me the C30. I mentioned to Norman that I wanted a second key fob, I didn't even think he heard me. All of a sudden, I got a second key fob in the mail. When I took my car in for paint touch ups, I mentioned to Norman that I think the front wheels needed balanced. Again, I didn't think he really heard me. When the paint touch-ups were done, my tires were balanced! I am so happy with the sale and service from Byers so far. I hope it doesn't end and that I never get let down. Best of all is my car. I LOVE MY VOLVO C30! I may be sold for life on Byers and Volvos. Thomas

February 12, 2013

Thank you for the wonderful review! Norman has been with us for 8 years and does a Great Job!

Service at Byers Volvo

by from Columbus Ohio |

I had a great experience with Byers Volvo. They are renovating their facility and I;m sure that a great shop will get even better.

February 5, 2013

Thank You for taking the time to reply. Our facility has a completion date in June. We look forward to your future service business with a new state of the art facility.

Alignment

by from Columbus, Ohio |

The service dept. treated me well, my first time in the Dealership for service.

February 4, 2013

We look forward to a long relationship in servicing your car. Thank you for the review!

First time Volvo owner

by from Rushville, Ohio |

I worked with Shawn Bell and he was the best!!! The problem I had was confusing, but he listened and got it fixed!!! They worked around my busy schedule and never made it feel like problem. Thanks again to Byers, Shawn and all the others that helped me.

February 3, 2013

Shawn certainly excells at his position. Thank you for the review

Well Done

by from Columbus OH |

Fixed a freak parking brake lock-up under warranty. Courteous and competent.

February 3, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review us

Great service too expensive

by from Athens, OH |

Although the service is excellent at Byers, the price tag is way too much. I will most likely sell my Volvo and buy another car that has a less expensive repair future. I wouldn't recommend Byers to a friend because the cost is overwhelming. My total bill was $2400, OUCH

February 4, 2013

Sorry to hear the repair was more than expected, Thank you for the excellent review on our service facility