Byers Volvo

301 N Hamilton Rd, Columbus, OH 43213

New 866-556-4514
Used 877-227-9723
Service 888-804-4041

WE ARE NOW CONVENIENTLY OPEN THE LAST 2 SUNDAYS OF THE MONTH FROM 12:00 PM TO 4:00 PM

I love these guys!

by from Columbus, Ohio |

These guys are the best and the reason I keep getting Volvo's.

August 27, 2013

Thank You! We appreciate your review. The dealership trains hard on customer service we use all of our reviews to discuss what we can do even better. Thanks Again!

Best Service Crew ever!

by from Columbus, Ohio |

From beginning to end, my experience at Byers Volvo is top notch. Kind, knowledgeable, courteous snd friendly! Love these guys! They always take good care of me and my car. Car is always ready when they say it will be. The service experience makes me love my Volvo XC90 even more.

August 16, 2013

Thank you for the kind words. Our service team trains weekly on customer satisfaction and it sounds like it shows. Thanks Again!

Good communication

by from Columbus Ohio |

Really good service. Communicated before they applied anything to the car.

August 16, 2013

Thank you for the review! Our service team trains daily to meet all of our customers needs. We appreciate your thoughts

Great Service and Excellent staff!

by from Athens, Oh |

Your people at the Volvo dealership are what makes the experience great! Everyone there is helpful and works hard to make your service call painless! The services is always done timely and my car is returned clean and fresh! Thanks Bob for the wonderful job you and your team always do!

August 16, 2013

We appreciate you taking the time to review us! We use these reviews in our training models. Thanks Again for the review

Excellent

by from westerville |

As always, the customer service department was wonderful to work with! informative, friendly and got the job done! Thanks! ,,, the new showroom is great... might need some sun shades though for the morning hours!

August 15, 2013

Thank you! We are excited to offer you a new state of the art facility. Yes we agree the shades will be needed!

Friendly and professional

by from Columbus, OH |

Bob took care of me and my service repair today and did a terrific job. He was upfront about the amount of time it was expected to service the vehicle and informed me of all costs throughout the process. Great asset to Byers!

August 15, 2013

Thank you for the response. We use these types of reviews in our meetings to make our team better. Thanks again!

Great experience!

by from Columbus, OH |

The new service check-in is great. Service staff was very helpful and friendly. Would definitely bring my XC90 here again.

August 14, 2013

Thank you for the kind words. We are happy to offer you a new facility. I think the staff is just as excite as you the customer! Thanks Again!

Great job!

by from Columbus, OH |

As always, a very satisfying experience. Mr. Schneider went the "extra mile" in recommending and effecting repairs that showed his sincere and honest interest in the safety and longevity of my car. I was completely satisfied and grateful for his interest, professionalism and initiative. Hats off!

August 14, 2013

Thank You! We appreciate you taking the time to review us. Yes we agree Bob is an amazing advisor. Thanks Again

Great service

by from Pataskala, OH |

The only reason I am still with Byers Volvo is Bob. He takes extra effort to accomodate his customers, He understands one's needs and always finds an affordable solution. Thank you Bob

August 13, 2013

Thank you! Bob is one of the best in the business. We are truely honored to have him on our team. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

Outstanding team

by from Lebanon OH |

The group at Byers is top notch. Competitive pricing with second to none service.

August 12, 2013

Thank you! Our service team monitors competitors pricing to assure we can offer your the quality of Volvo technician with a price to match. Thank you!