Byers Volvo

301 N Hamilton Rd, Columbus, OH 43213

New 866-556-4514
Used 877-227-9723
Service 888-804-4041

WE ARE NOW CONVENIENTLY OPEN THE LAST 2 SUNDAYS OF THE MONTH FROM 12:00 PM TO 4:00 PM

Outstanding service

by from Athens,OH |

Byers has outstanding customer service and repairs.

60K Service, 4 New Tires

by from Westerville, OH |

Went in for 60K standard service and 4 new tires. As always, service a bit slow, but very pleasant and thorough. Cost well within range of other providers, and I trust Byers to do the job. As such, I'm willing to pay a bit more, if needed. Have gone elsewhere for better pricing, only to find I'm nickled and dimed, and the job isn't done right the first time out. Well worth the extra few $$ and time.

Great Discussion

by from Washington, DC |

Mark Zambito answered all my questions. He responded swiftly to all my requests

Time for a timinig belt.

by from Columbus, OH |

My used 2002 S40 hit the 10 year/105k mile mark and I got it in to Byers for the work. I was going to attempt this myself as I've worked on other vehicles just as deep as this but felt I wasn't knowledgeable enough about the job to do it justice. The cost was what I was expecting and as always, they delivered an excellent product on time. This little car had some issues when I bought it (mostly time/mileage things)but between Byers and myself I'm sure it will be a long term driver. I'm also sure about the Volvo brand now and when I'm ready for that next new car I'll be checking out the sales department.

No one's fault

by from Columbus, OH |

1998 wagon wouldn't start, so had it towed in the day before Thanksgiving. No expectation of quick repair, since no appointment and they had to order a part. The first part arrived damaged, so it took a long time to finally get the repair finished. Bob kept me up to date with what was going on, and it wasn't anyone's fault. The car was fixed and seems to be running well. Service was great, and of course we'll return to Byers.

Great Service

by from Columbus,Ohio |

I recently had the occasion to experience great service at Byers Volvo. The dealership I had dealt with for many years ( 5 cars bought) was sold and then moved to a new "high end" location. They certainly had a fancy location but were very short on quality service. I think people buy Volvo's because they value quality and the belief that a well maintained vehicle can last a long time. At the dealership which bought the dealership I had dealt with for 20 years I received the impression that service was not a focus but they were more interested in selling me a high end car. Any high end car. Dealing with Beyers Volvo was a great experience. Knowledge people who want to deliver great service! I will be back.

2003 XC70

by from Worthington, OH |

I purchased my XC70 in 2006 from Byers. It was relatively hassle-free and I think I received a fair deal. I started having it serviced at another Volvo dealer near my house, but was unhappy with their service. Now I travel ALL the way to Byers for service. It is inconvenient, but the quality is exceptional, the people are great.

Serious Buyer Looking for the Best

by from Columbus, OH |

This was my first trip to Byers Volvo and as soon as I saw the car, I knew that I could not find a better looking car at any other dealer. This was the one for me. Dustin Stygler was very helpful in demonstrating the features of the S80. We arrived at a fair deal and I feel the car is a great value for the money.

2010 Highlander

by from versailles |

I was dreading starting the negoations to buy a used car. Alot of past experiences have not been good. My experience was a very good with Beyers. Dustin Stygler Was great to work with and very informative.

XC &) 105,000 mile service

by from Columbus OH |

I brought my XC 70 in for service and was very pleased with the result. The service dept. stayed in touch with me to advise me of the status of my vehicle. They also discovered some other repairs that were needed. I am pleased with the results.