Byers Volvo

301 N Hamilton Rd, Columbus, OH 43213

New 866-556-4514
Used 877-227-9723
Service 888-804-4041

WE ARE NOW CONVENIENTLY OPEN THE LAST 2 SUNDAYS OF THE MONTH FROM 12:00 PM TO 4:00 PM

Great service

by from Columbus, Ohio |

I am a regular customer. My car recently had a problem starting. With an upcoming trip, I had some urgency in getting my Volvo repaired. They took the car right away, and made sure I had a card to drive while they diagnosed and repaired it. They fixed it in time for my trip. I really appreciate their responsiveness, caring, and competence in handling my problem. They did an outstanding job. Thank you.

April 10, 2013

Thank You! Our serice team works had to achieve an outstanding rating.

Wonderful Purchase Experience

by from Centerville, Ohio |

My husband and I recently purchased an XC70 at the N. Hamilton Road location. Our salesman, Norman Lerman, was fantastic -- very thorough in explaining the features; very polite and professional; he was fantastic on follow-up; and truly made us feel like family. The negotiations were pleasant and rewarding and the financing went without a hitch. We will definitely recommend Norman and the Byers Autogroup to friends and family!

April 10, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Norman is a real standout sales associate.

Great Service.

by from Delaware, OH |

Great Service. Fast. Always accommodating. Have purchased and taken my Volvo's here for the past 7 years despite living much closer to Dublin (MAG). The ENTIRE service team is fantastic.

April 9, 2013

Thank you! The service team trains hard to achieve the customers seal of approval. Sounds like we have met it.

First Volvo

by from Pataskala, OH |

My son needed a car to go to school and back so I started looking at the used car lots in town. I found Byers online and was impressed at the number of cars they had AND the number of lots they had. My son and I stopped at the dealership near the airport where the salesman, Norman Lerman helped us find the exact car may son and I wanted at the price I wanted to pay. Norman was extremely helpful and made the entire process very simple and painless. My son is now driving to school in one of the safest cars on the road, a Volvo. Thanks Norm.

April 9, 2013

Thank you for the review! Norman works hard to achieve total customer satisfaction. We appreciate your time in reviewing us

DE12312011

by from alexandria oh |

This is our first Volvo and a first with the Byers auto family. We have had excellent service from the beginning which continues with each visit. We would highly recommend this dealership to anyone......even if they weren't looking for a Volvo! They truly care about and for their customers.

April 8, 2013

We appreciate you taking the time to review us. Any future suggestions to make us better we are open to?

by from Athens, OH. |

Despite being under renovation at the moment the service department continues to work at a high level of quality. They greet each customer with a friendly demeanor & explain what service is needed to make your car run at its best. The mechanic I had also explain exactly what he would be doing while working on my car. Thanks Byers.

April 8, 2013

Thank you! We train hard to meet every customers expectations.

by from Columbus, Ohio |

This is my third Volvo. I had the 740; 850 and now the s-60, i have brought all of them to Byers and always received great service from Bob or Sean are really good guys. Thanks again....

April 8, 2013

Thank you for the feedback! We srive to make your experience outstanding.

new car purchase and Norman Lerman--Brilliant!!

by from cambridge |

I leased a Volvo XC90 three years ago from Byers and decided that due to mileage concerns that i had to change my lease to a new car purchase. The sales rep that i worked with 3 years ago moved to a different department and by the luck of the draw the receptionist connected me with Norman. I live 90 minutes from Columbus and Byers is the closest dealer to my home and business. Norman couldn't have been better. We handled the transaction over the telephone and the following day I arrived to get my new XC90. No hassles, No worries. It was perfect. Norman was brilliant and the level of customer satisfaction was outstanding. I feel that I should send the receptionist flowers for sending me to Norman that day.

April 4, 2013

Thank you! Norman is one of our highest reviewed sales associates. He has been with us for 7 years and has a bright future with us!

Satisfying Buying Experience at Byers Volvo

by from Columbus, OH |

Was warmly welcome by Norman Lerman. Despite the late hours he was very cheerful and informative of the products. He was able to assist throughout the whole process and made things easy for me and my expecting wife. The facilities is currently under construction but still easy to navigate through. Based off what I saw the renovations should be fantastic. I was able to get a fantastic deal and Norman even stayed later to help get me set up in my 2012 Volvo S60. Overall the experience was great and I recommend speaking with Norman.

April 3, 2013

Norman is one of our most reviewed sales associates, and for good reason. He works hard to be one of the best. Thank you for the review!

by from Columbus Ohio |

Great customer oriented staff, and professional atmosphere! They took care of everything, and provided a very nice loaner until the repairs were completed.

April 3, 2013

Thank you for the review. we appreciate you taking the time to review us.