Byers Volvo

301 N Hamilton Rd, Columbus, OH 43213

New 866-556-4514
Used 877-227-9723
Service 888-804-4041

WE ARE NOW CONVENIENTLY OPEN THE LAST 2 SUNDAYS OF THE MONTH FROM 12:00 PM TO 4:00 PM

35,000 mile Service

by from Gahanna Ohio |

As usual, Byers Volvo did a great job servicing our S60. They are prompt, courteous and meet our expectations fully.

July 3, 2014

Thank you for the time to review us! Glad we were able to meet your expectations! Look forward to seeing you soon..

Regular maintenance

by from Columbus Ohio |

I am always treated with respect even though sometimes I have no idea what is even in my car they are willing to explain and help understand what can help my car right away and what can help my car in the long run stay running well

July 1, 2014

We appreciate your feedback. Our service team is well versed on the key to keeping your Volvo a long time. We take pride in our work and customers. Thanks Again!

Great service

by from Columbus, oH |

I'm always treated as a priority. The people are always friendly and go out of their way to serve. Additionally, they always remember my name and even my voice. Awesome!

July 1, 2014

Thank you! We like to view all of our customers as family. With the stable staff it allows us to know you by name vs a customer number. Thanks for the feedback

Always going the extra mile!

by from Gahanna, OH |

I've had nothing but good experiences from the Byers line. Which is why I've only purchased and maintained cars through them for the past 15 years - and will continue to do so. Everytime I take my car in for a service or repair, they always take it one step further whether it be a small tweak, or just taking a look something for the future for me. Its also nice that they use "plain terms" with whats going on with my car. Big-dealer size, small-dealer service.

July 2, 2014

Thank you for the review. The team always tries to let you know if items will need to be addressed in the future. Glad we were able to put a smile on your face..

Great service with a smile...as always!

by from Columbus, OH |

This review is based on ALL experience with Byers, not just the most recent in Service. Most recently there was a little out of the ordinary issue with my XC60. (BTW, I love that car...the very best of the 3 Volvos I've owned) Shawn Bell was on every detail from start to finish and kept me updated along the way. The issue was resolved, and I'm a happy camper! From Sales through Service, Byers is a "5 star" dealership! DE12312011

July 1, 2014

Thank you! Glad Shawn was able to assist you in your needs. We look forward to your next visit!

Regular maintenance

by from Westerville, OH |

Shawn (Shaun), & Bob were customer-friendly & professional as usual!

June 30, 2014

Thank you! 2 of the best in the industry and we are proud to have them on our team!

Quality service.

by from Dublin, OH |

Customer oriented quality service for a fine automobile.

June 30, 2014

Thank you. As always we appreciate your reviews

Excellent service as always!

by from Columbus, OH |

I'm not new to Byers. This review is a combo of past experience and the current on-going service. At this point we're in a process working toward discovering the source of an issue in order to determine the best way to approach repair. Shawn is keeping me updated...even if the update is: "We don't know anything yet, but we'll let you know as soon as we do." It's great to know that the Service Department at Byers doesn't want customers feeling as if they've fallen through the cracks. Communication is very important! DE12312011

June 30, 2014

Glad to hear Shawn is keeping you in the loop. I will have our service manager put an eye on this one also. Thank you for the review!

Always excellent!

by from Columbus, Ohio |

It's always a pleasant experience....even when the news isn't always great, Mr. Bob Schneider is always helpful! I am moving to the Lexington KY area and may very well keep my service at Byers Volvo!

June 30, 2014

Thank you for the review. We hope to see you for your service after you move. We can get you a car to do some shopping at Easton if you like? Thanks Again!

Great Service

by from Columbus, Ohio |

The service staff was highly professional and the quality of service outstanding.

June 29, 2014

Thank you! Glad we were able to exceed your expectations. We look forward to the future with you.