Byers Volvo

301 N Hamilton Rd, Columbus, OH 43213

New 866-556-4514 New 866-556-4514
Used 877-227-9723 Used 877-227-9723
Service 888-804-4041 Service 888-804-4041

WE ARE NOW CONVENIENTLY OPEN THE LAST 2 SUNDAYS OF THE MONTH FROM 12:00 PM TO 4:00 PM

Service Review

by from Blacklick. OH |

My experience with the service department is always very good. My volvo is a 2001, so I've been there a lot. Last Friday they really went above and beyond. My car had started running rough, and the check engine light was intermittently flashing. It was Friday afternoon... and we were going out of town that evening. Even though they didn't really have a loaner car, they came up with one somehow, and Monday I picked up my car running great. Especially Bob and Tim helped figure this out for me. Thank you.

October 3, 2015

Glad to hear all went above expectations in your servicing. We look forward to your next vist and many more in the future..

Reliable service

by from Lewis Center, OH |

Service staff are knowledgable and personable. Knowing your car is in good hands is priceless. Byers customer service really is outstanding and I appreciate the fact that there is car "loaner" service available. In fact, all of these things keep me going back to Byers again and again.

September 29, 2015

Thank you Roberta! We are happy that all of our services make it a pleasant experience. See you next time..

Service

by from Grandview, Ohio |

There is probably no better service department in the U.S. The only thing I do not like is the cost. I just feel like I spend too much money most times I have my car serviced but your service almost makes up for it! dammit! I appreciate so much the discount I was recently given.

September 29, 2015

Thanks Sue. We will keep working on the discounts for you...

Service for my Volvo

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Byers was not the dealership where I purchased my Volvo but I started taking it there for service and have had a great experience with them. They do a great job and do not try to sell you services you do not want or need. I would recommend Byers for either buying a car ( I took my mother-in law there and she purchased a car) or for service.

September 29, 2015

Thank you! Appreciate all of the kind words and time to review us..

Great Service and prompt service.

by from Columbus, Ohio |

They treated me well and the service was completed in a timely manner.

September 29, 2015

Thank you! As always we appreciate your time and effort in reviewing us. Sounds like all went as planned we look forward to your next visit

Excellent service!

by from Columbus,OH |

Seans customer service was great! Thanks for the loaner car, I had a lot going on that day and it was very helpful. Dustin, was also very helpful again, we were having trouble with the volvo phone app and he spent time to solve the problem!! Thanks again for the great customer service!!

September 23, 2015

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your time in reviewing us. We are glad all was a smooth process and to your approval. Thanks Again!

Friendly Staff and Excellent Service

by from Pickerington, Ohio |

My car was making an unusual noise and Tim scheduled me to come in right away. They took care of everything and kept me updated the entire time. All the staff is very courteous and helpful. We have two Volvos and we have always been very pleased with the service at Byers Volvo. When we are in the market for a car in the future, we will definitely shop with them. They are knowledgeable and passionate about their Volvos. Thanks for a great service experience!!

September 23, 2015

You are welcome! Thank you for the past and future business. We look forward to your next visit.

Excellent service and customer attention, as alway

by from Gambier, OH |

I brought my 2004 Volvo S80 in for the 112K routine check-up. The staff found a huge chunk missing from the sidewall of my tire, and found the tie-rod needed to be replaced as well. They did the extra repairs, got two new tires, and did the routine check-up promptly, I appreciate the fact that they look over the whole car, not just the parts I ask to have serviced. They kept me informed every step of the way, and even called to notify me that I had left my house keys behind on the cashier's counter after I paid for the car. Sean was my point person for this visit, but Bob is also very helpful.

September 23, 2015

Thank you! Glad we were able get you back on the road safely...

EXCELLENT SERVICE

by from Columbus, Ohio |

I really like the guys at Volvo. They are very professional, friendly and prompt. I have been coming here for seven years. I wouldn't go any where else.

September 23, 2015

Thank you! We strive to make every visit meet the expectations of all of our customers. We appreciate your time in reviewing us..

Excellent service as always, in all ways

by from Columbus, OH |

Visiting the Service Department at Byers is like visiting friends. Service is completed as expected; personal calls are made by them to update on progress; a loaner makes having my car serviced not an inconvenience at all. Anything to make life easier these days! I would not consider having my car serviced anywhere else. DE12312011

September 23, 2015

Thank you. Our staff has all been together for some time now and it sounds like it shows. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.