Byers Volvo

301 N Hamilton Rd, Columbus, OH 43213

New 866-556-4514
Used 877-227-9723
Service 888-804-4041

WE ARE NOW CONVENIENTLY OPEN THE LAST 2 SUNDAYS OF THE MONTH FROM 12:00 PM TO 4:00 PM

1995 Volvo

by from Columbus, OH |

Shawn took the time to discuss the value of our 1995 Volvo on more than one occasion. We discussed whether or not to repair the vehicle, sell the vehicle, or turn it in for part. Thank you very much Shawn for your service to the Freeman Family!

April 4, 2013

We appreciate you taking the time to review us. Shawn is ranked one of the best advisors within the Volvo community.Thank You!

Ali Keyhani

by from Columbus Ohio |

Excellent Job. I am happy with the service. My cat was cleaned and ready to go as promised.

April 2, 2013

Thank You for taking the time to review us!

Great new car buying experience

by from Columbus, OH |

I bought a Volvo S60 from Norman Lerman at Byers Volvo. Norman worked hard to find the specific car I was looking for and get the deal closed before the end of the month so I could take advantage of the incentives that were about to expire. And I got a great price! The finance and delivery process was quick and easy. Norman gave me a detailed explanation of all of the features of my new car and made sure everything was set up how I liked it before I left. All in all, great service!

March 30, 2013

Norman has been with us 7 years now. He is one of our stand out associates. Thank You!

Great service.

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Great service and attention to detail. Bob in service is great. Listens to customers concerns, makes sure the issues are addressed and conveys everything in an orderly manner. Thanks Buyers, you have made my Volvo experience great.

March 30, 2013

We appreciate the kind words and you taking the time to review us! Thank You.

Friendly service and a willingness to go the extra

by from Columbus Ohio |

My car buying experience with Buyers Volvo was both a learning and pleasurable one. Salesman Norman Lerman was a delight to work with, ont only in the buying experience, but also with offering courteous and knowledgeable advice in improving on those aspects in your finances that will make your next experience even more enjoyable. The quality selection of vehicles to choose from is A1. Thanks again and kudos to all the employess at Buyers Volvo.

March 30, 2013

Norman is a true professional at his job. We thank you for taking the time to review us!

Great Service

by from Marion, Oh |

I called on thursday afternoon to have a diagnostic done the next day. Adam was able to get me in. On Friday not only was the problem checked but fixed it too, all within an hour. THank you for taking care of my car and me!

March 28, 2013

Adam is a true compliment to the service team here at Byers Volvo. We appreciate you taking the time to review us! Thanks

Recent Service Appointment

by from Lewis Center, Ohio |

The technicians are great and the service people are also excellent. I asked for my old parts back and I got them. This way I have a better understanding of the equipment and of the job. Keep me abreast of the progress on my car plus they had a loaner car to give me.

March 28, 2013

Byers Volvo service department is customer rated best in the Ohio region from our customers. Thank you for taking the time to review us!

Mark Geeding - REPEAT BUYER

by from Columbus, OH |

This is the second time I have bought a Volvo from Mark Geeding and I have to say his service continues to be EXCELLENT! Yet again, he gave me the best price, provided the best service, and answered all of my questions thoroughly! If you are in the market for a Volvo, do yourself a favor and go see Mark Geeding at Byers Volvo!

March 28, 2013

Mark has been with us for 15 years and has a great focus on customer service. Thank you for the review

Great service

by from Ray, Oh |

This was my first experience with Byers and it was great! The atmosphere was very relaxed and very friendly. My salesperson, Norman Lerman, was excellent. Very friendly and got me the deal I wanted! I would highly recommend Byers to anyone.

March 26, 2013

Norman does a wonderful job of customer service. He has been with Byers for 8 years and has a very bright future with us. Thank You for the review

Recent Schduled Service

by from Columbus, Ohio |

This is my first Volvo. The service department was able to schedule my required service within one day of calling. They kept me updated on the progress of my service. They also provided me with a written copy of all recommendations. I was completely satisfied with my experience.

March 26, 2013

Thank you for the response. Our service dept trains very hard to achieve an excellent experience. Thanks Again