Byers Volvo

301 N Hamilton Rd, Columbus, OH 43213

New 866-556-4514
Used 877-227-9723
Service 888-804-4041

WE ARE NOW CONVENIENTLY OPEN THE LAST 2 SUNDAYS OF THE MONTH FROM 12:00 PM TO 4:00 PM

Purchasing a car from out of state

by from Buckner, KY |

I found your dealership on line and as soon as I requested information , I was contacted in less than 10 minutes. This was the easiest car purchase I have ever made in my life. My salesman was Dustin Stygler and he was amazing! He made purchasing a car out of state so simple and the best thing was because I was less than 200 miles away this car was delivered to my front door the next day!!! Perfect experience overall!!

Best Dealer Experience

by from Columbus, Ohio |

No pressure sales and an extremely friendly staff. Jeff was fantastic. I knew my new Volvo inside and out before I even test drove it.

My Review

by from Gahanna, OH |

My Salesman was Norman Lerman. He was kind and professional. It was 3 days ago and so far I am very pleased with my purchase and the quality of service that I received. I will continue my relationship with Byers with this vehicle and others in the future.

Love the Byers Experience

by from Columbus, OH |

I am so pleased with the purchase and service I receive at Byers Volvo. They fit into my hectic schedule and keep me and my family safe as we drive around town. Thank you for your excellent customer service!

Simple 127,00 Mile Service Took way too long

by from Granivlle |

It just seemed as if everything was out of sorts today. Promised service would only take two hours. Left me an hour and half to get to meeting on time. After two and a half hours I just ask for my car. I got it promptly but had to forgo the tires being rotates and a wash.

Byers Volvo responded to this review

November 15, 2012

Byers Volvo appologizes for the delay in getting you your car promptly. We are inspecting our system to eliminate any future delays. Please contact us so we can complete the remaining services at no charge to you. The number we can be reached at is 614 864-0780. Thank You for the feedback

Great Response Rate

by from Cincinnati |

I was looking for a Volvo and was looking out of Cincinnati (do not like our local dealer) and contacted Dustin Stygler from Byers Volvo in Columbus. His customer service was amazing. I had all my questions answered and a price on a new Volvo with-in two hours. We did not purchase the car from him as it was not exactly what I was looking for - but would recommend anyone contact him if you are - he apparently appreciates his customers.

great job

by from Columbus, OH |

They're the best -- simple as that. They do the job right and troubleshoot for you. And they provide a great car for no charge while the work is being done. And, for the record, they're a bunch of really good guys, so seeing them and shooting the breeze is always fun.

Serviced Car

by from Columbus, Ohio |

They were able to service my car the same day I called and everything was well done.

LoyalByersVolvoCustomer

by from Grive City, OH |

We are preparing to purchase our 6th Volvo from Byers. Lease or purchase they make it very easy to get into a new car. Service is outstanding and you are informed every step of the way. Over the years we've been very happy with the entire team at Byers.

Service Center

by from Columbus, OH |

Service took awhile due to having to wait on parts. However, I was given regular updates and everyone looked for ways to make my experience positive and as convenient as possible.