Byers Volvo

301 N Hamilton Rd, Columbus, OH 43213

New 866-556-4514
Used 877-227-9723
Service 888-804-4041

WE ARE NOW CONVENIENTLY OPEN THE LAST 2 SUNDAYS OF THE MONTH FROM 12:00 PM TO 4:00 PM

Volvo S80

by from Bexley, Ohio |

DE12312011 My car repair turned out to be an issue that was not easily solved. They kept working to find a solution and provided me with a back up car to drive throughout the process. It is a pleasure working with them as they are professional and courteous.

July 11, 2013

We appreciate your feedback. We have one of the top rated service depts in the region. Thanks again for your feedback!

15,000 mile check-up

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Dropped the car off for my 15,000 maintenance. A loaner car was waiting for me when I dropped mine off(previously arranged). I was told my car would be ready the following day by 3:00 - and received a call Round 11:30 to let me know it was done. The gentleman on the phone went through everything that had been done as part of the maintenance/check-up. My service Tech (Sean) was very courteous and professional throughout the entire process!!

July 11, 2013

Thank You! We appreciate you taking the time to review us. We have an amazing service team and your feedback only confirms it. Thank You!

Always OUTSTANDING service

by from Columbus, OH |

I have only made a few service related visits since my Volvo is such a reliable vehicle :-) but every time the service and professionalism is great. They are efficient, trustworthy and I never feel like I am being overcharged or misled in any way. Byers has a loyal customer in me.

July 8, 2013

Thank you! We appreciate you taking the time to review us. We use these reviews as a training tool to make ourselves even better. We look forward to offering you our new facility shortly. Thanks Again!

Great Service; VERY Customer Friendly & Oriented

by from Westerville, OH |

Most customer friendly Volvo dealer i have experienced. Know you by name, speedy, reasonable price, timely follow-up in an hour after drop with recommendations, even washed 16 year old car clean of years of grime, and give you a loaner car for free while your car is being serviced. Definitely the best Volvo service I've experienced in 20 years of driving them and having them worked on!

July 8, 2013

Thank you! Our team works hard every day to meet our customers expectations. We appreciate your comments that we are doing the right thing!

Great service- easy to work with

by from Gahanna, OH |

Even though they are going through a remodeling, the process worked smoothly.

July 8, 2013

Thank you! We are almost done with construction. Should be completed mid July. Thanks again for taking the time to review us.

Slow service

by from Logan Oh |

I dropped my vehicle off @ the scheduled time. I was getting an oil change and check up also tire rotation and balance. I was told it would be 2 & 1/2 to 3 hours. I took my loaner car to a doctor appt. and did my scheduled visit. When I checked out of the doctors office I noticed I still had some time so I went to lunch. Took my time and had a nice lunch. I noticed it had been 3 hours since I had dropped off my vehicle and I could pick it up and get to my next appointment in a different town. I went to the service desk to hand in my keys and was informed that my vehicle hadn't even had the tires & balance done yet. I asked how long it would be they said their was 1 vehicle ahead of mine, so about another hour or so...... Well I sat in the waiting area for over 2 hours. I had to call and cancel my other appointment because I wasn't going to make it in time. I had allowed for a little overage time, but not for almost 2 hours and where I was going was another 45 minutes away. I felt this was very rude on their part and was not even offered any kind of discount for the inconvenience. I have always had good service until now, hope they don't make a habit of this.

July 8, 2013

Sorry to hear the delay we put you through. This information is being forwarded to my service manager Tom Beard to examine our breakdown in our system. We appologize for the inconvenience we put your through. Tom will be in touch with you shortly.

OUTSTANDING

by from Raleigh, NC |

We broke down at Jackson Lake in Ohio, during a long trip from North Carolina to Indiana. We were towed to Byers, as they were the nearest place that was qualified to work on a Volvo. We showed up unannounced on a Friday, and although they were busy, Bob Schneider and his team did their very best to accommodate us and get us taken care of in a timely manner. They did a great job on the car, and it got us back to North Carolina safely. Bob's service was friendly and pleasant. He's the kind of guy who is so easy to get along with, and he's extremely knowledgeable. As a result, he was able to give us some good advice regarding our vehicle, and he was able to keep the mood light and happy, despite the obvious misfortune we were having. I would highly recommend Byers - specifically Bob - to anyone who lives in the area and needs work done. I'd also recommend them to anyone who breaks down within a 200-mile radius!

July 8, 2013

Thank you! Sorry we had to meet you under these circumstances. Bob is a true stand out in the customer service field. Glad we were able to help!

Always a good experience.

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Byers makes having the car worked on a treat. As always this was a good experience. Looking forward to the completion of the renovation.

July 3, 2013

Thank you! Are renovation is almost complete eta July 15th we look forward to offering you a new state of the art facility!

Great customer service and car service

by from Columbus, Ohio |

The service staff and the service are great. They take real good care of you and your car.

July 3, 2013

Thank you for reviewing us. We have a great service team and it shows. Thanks Again!

great service

by from central Ohio |

Sean was very pleasant and helpful. He took care of my service and answered questions quickly.

July 2, 2013

We appreciate your taking the time to review us! Shawn is one of our most reviewed employees. We agree he does an amazing job at his position. Thanks Again!