Byers Volvo

301 N Hamilton Rd, Columbus, OH 43213

New 866-556-4514
Used 877-227-9723
Service 888-804-4041

WE ARE NOW CONVENIENTLY OPEN THE LAST 2 SUNDAYS OF THE MONTH FROM 12:00 PM TO 4:00 PM

Excellent service

by from Fairborn, Ohio |

I came in and met with Dustin Stygler about getting a car. From the beginning of our meeting and throughout the sale, he reminded me to trust him. I was skeptic of anyone saying "trust me." Dustin proved true as the carI bought was better than the one I was originally looking at. The customer service was great and the people were friendly. I will be talking to him again when I am ready for my next pruchase.

2012 Volvo XC60

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I would like to say that my experience with Byers Volvo exceeded my expectations. My salesman, Mr. Norman Lerman was extremely knowledgeable about the Volvo that I was purchasing. He took the time to show me the procedures on how to start and stop the vehicle and how to adjust my seats and mirrors and I especially was impressed with the demponstration of the City Safety system. I knew that Volvo was a very safe car as I had been researching this particular car for about a year. This car is everything I thought it would be. Also the paperwork was handled by Mark Zambito and he explained all the paperwork and answered all my questions as we proceded with each step. All in all my experience was a pleasant one and I would recommend this dealership to my friends and family,

by from Mt Perry, OH |

Instead of having general service done on my 08 S60 at nearly 100K mileage, I ended up with a 12 S60. The team at Byers, especially Norman, made this all happen. This is my 2nd from Byers and will always continue to return.

Not to be trusted

by from Columbus Oh |

I bought a used car from them and the experience was not positive at all. They said they inspected and repaired any needed items. Well that was not the truth, after taking it another dealer for warranty work, found out the brakes pads were worn down past the minimal specifications. That was roughly 750 to repair. Also the car was suppose to be detailed when I got it, which it wasn't, it looked like my 6 year old nephew did it and the car was still dirty. Be warned, if you want to purchase a vehicle from this company, have it checked by a third party before you finalized the purchase.

Fantastic buying experience!

by from Ripley, WV |

We all know how stressful buying a used car can be. Finding the right vehicle is hard enough, then you typically have to deal with an over zealous salesman (and his manager) who go to the extreme to make you feel pressured to buy the car at his "best" price. Then if you do buy you wonder if you got the best price, interest rate, and quality vehicle you could have gotten. This is the exact OPPOSITE of my personal experience at Byers! I knew what vehicle I wanted and found a couple that matched my criteria on cars.com. Even though they were both out of state I was willing to make the drive. When I contacted Byers they were helpful, not pushy. They listened to my offers and really did the best they could to meet them. Not only that but there financing (which was so easy to apply for on there web site) was much better then what my local bank was willing to do for me. Everything was taken care of before I even arrived on the lot. Tyler was there to meet me and make sure everything was as I wanted. Even the finance manger was thorough but quick in getting us out the door. Not once did I feel uncomfortable or pressured in my experience. The biggest complement I can give, is that when it's time for me to buy another vehicle, Tyler at Byers will be the first call I make!

Recent Experience

by from Gahanna, OH |

Easy, no-pressure great experience. Tyler Workman is a very honest and considerate salesman.

My Experience at Byers Volvo

by from Columbus, Oh |

Tyler Workman was my sales rep and he was truly geniune and awesome in making me feel comfortable in my purchase. However, I was unsure that I was making the right decision on my used purchase when I was sent out of the dealership with a new used purchase and offered no warranty. Overall, Tyler had nothing to do with the signing process of my purchase so my confidence in him did not deter my decision. I truly felt that he had my best interest at heart and that he would handle the final details of making this buying experience a great one for my son. Thank you for making this dream a reality for me and my son.

Good Experience

by from Dayton, OH |

Dustin Stygler was our salesman. He did a great job.

Norman Lerman is the best!!!!

by from Columbus, OH |

My wife and I were in the market for a used vehicle. We saw one on the internet that we were interested in and spoke to Norman Lerman on the phone and made arrangements to come take a look at it. We had to bring our two young and rowdy children with us because we didn't have a babysitter that afternoon. Norman was excellent. He was very patient with us and our two boys. He showed us a great vehicle. It was clean and ready for us to test drive. It was a little more expensive than what I had been looking for, but Norman and the Byers team were able to get the $$numbers$$ to work. After a long week of searching for a vehicle and dealing with less than stellar service and a competitor, my wife and I could not be happier. Thank you Norman and Byers Volvo!!

Great buying experience!

by from Pickerington, OH |

We had a very nice experience at Buyers Volvo. Dustin Stygler was our salesman and he was great! Very nice and easy to deal with. We were very happy and satisfied with our purchase and I'm super excited about my new car!