Byers Volvo

301 N Hamilton Rd, Columbus, OH 43213

New 866-556-4514
Used 877-227-9723
Service 888-804-4041

WE ARE NOW CONVENIENTLY OPEN THE LAST 2 SUNDAYS OF THE MONTH FROM 12:00 PM TO 4:00 PM

XC60 Purchase

by from Columbus OH |

Norman did a great job of demonstrating all of the features on our new XC60. Buying process did not take a long time - got in and out quickly. Would recommend this dealer to friends in the market to buy a new VOLVO.

VOLVO 2012

by from NORWALK |

Byers truly made my buying experience enjoyable. They gave me a great deal and took the time to highlight all of the cars features before driving off in my new vehicle.

Wow, That Was Easy!

by from Columbus, OH |

Norman Lerman was a kind salesman from Byers Volvo who was very thorough in his explanations about the Volvo I recently purchased. He asked about my needs and desires in a car. He even found me the perfect car that was not even in the computer yet and spent the whole day working with me to make sure I was satisfied. I am very pleased with my experience and would recommend him to anyone purchasing a Volvo for the first time!

Best car buying experience ever !!!!!!!!!!

by from Cincinnati, Oh |

We bought a new 2012 Volvo XC60 from Byers. We live approximately 10 minutes from our local Volvo dealership but chose to drive 2 hours to Byers because of excellent service and great price we received from our sales person, Dustin Stygler. All of our communications were done via email. Dustin was very patience answering all my emails with questions after questions. He quoted us incredibly low price and we completed the deal through email without any stressful negotiation. When we got there to pick up the car Dustin was friendly and courteous. The experience, price and customer service is well worth a 2 hours drive. I highly recommended Byers Volvo and Dustin Stygler.

New S60 purchase...Thank You Norman!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Just picked up our new S60 from Norman Lerman. What a treat. The buying experience was easy. We live 3 hours away and handled most everything on the phone and internet.Byers price was way lower than others, and Norman Lerman was a true professional and a gentleman to work with. He took all the time I needed to go through the car and its many features. Thank you Byers for a great deal and thank you Norman, for a great purchasing experience. I look forward to referring anyone I can to you!

Very good experience...

by from Westerville, OH |

As I expected, I had a very good experience leasing my new Volvo. Norman and the rest of the Byers staff were a pleasure to work with...mars

Poor Customer Service after the purchase...

by from Columbus, OH |

This is a correction of my previous review; I had some names mixed upI found a SUV online that I wanted to take a look at, so decided that I would stop by Byers Volvo after work on a Friday. I arrived near to closing time with my Fiancand our kids, but our sales rep Joseph, was happy to take the time and show us the vehicle we came to see. He was very helpful, answered all of our questions, and let us take the vehicle for a test drive. Joseph informed us that he was new, and had only been working at this location for 2 weeksAnyway, it was a pretty long night, and we ended up purchasing the SUV (Nissan Armada) at a very good price, with the help of Dustin Stygler. Our Finance representative, David Kotlan, was great!! That same night after arriving in the garage at home, the vehicle went dead! There was a loud opsound and it would not start up againMy Fianccalled the next morning (Saturday) to report what happened, was placed on hold various times, was transferred to voicemail after voicemail, until he finally got a hold of David who was a big help. We ended up having to have the SUV jumped in order for it to start, and drove it back to the dealership. We were given a loner, fortunately. On Monday evening Joseph called to inform me that the SUV would not be ready until Wed/Thurs of the same week because parts had to be ordered, etc., etc., and that he would call me Wednesday to let me know the status. On Wednesday evening I called the dealership because I had not heard from Joseph, I called and asked for Dustin because his name was on my paperwork and was transferred to his cell phone, and he informed me that he was off for the day and did not know the status of my vehicleHe told me to call back and ask for Joe. So I did, but the receptionist said here is no on by that name who works here So she connects me to the service department, and I get a voicemail. So I give it a few minutes and call back, she again connects me to someone in the service department, who places me on hold for over 5 minutes only to tell me that I will have to speak directly to the service manager who is out on a test drive. He took my information and told me I would receive a return phone call the same dayStill waiting!!! Today is Wednesday, and tomorrow I will be making a trip out to Byers Volvo to personally check on the status of my recently purchased vehicle. I feel like I have been treated with no respect at all, and I can never recommend this dealership to anyone!! Of course I feel like the odd person because I am the only one thus far who has rated the dealership so low, I hope future customers get the same great service everyone else had received, but if they ask me for my opinion first they might never choose this place!!! I will say that everyone was nice and helpful the night I purchased the SUV, but it all took a turn for the worst after

Byers Volvo responded to this review

February 16, 2012

On behalf of Byers Volvo I apologies for the communication errors that were made. This is not common business practice at Byers Volvo. All the necessary repairs were made at no cost to the customer. Thank You Mark Geeding Byers Volvo

Excellent service

by from Fairborn, Ohio |

I came in and met with Dustin Stygler about getting a car. From the beginning of our meeting and throughout the sale, he reminded me to trust him. I was skeptic of anyone saying "trust me." Dustin proved true as the carI bought was better than the one I was originally looking at. The customer service was great and the people were friendly. I will be talking to him again when I am ready for my next pruchase.

2012 Volvo XC60

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I would like to say that my experience with Byers Volvo exceeded my expectations. My salesman, Mr. Norman Lerman was extremely knowledgeable about the Volvo that I was purchasing. He took the time to show me the procedures on how to start and stop the vehicle and how to adjust my seats and mirrors and I especially was impressed with the demponstration of the City Safety system. I knew that Volvo was a very safe car as I had been researching this particular car for about a year. This car is everything I thought it would be. Also the paperwork was handled by Mark Zambito and he explained all the paperwork and answered all my questions as we proceded with each step. All in all my experience was a pleasant one and I would recommend this dealership to my friends and family,

by from Mt Perry, OH |

Instead of having general service done on my 08 S60 at nearly 100K mileage, I ended up with a 12 S60. The team at Byers, especially Norman, made this all happen. This is my 2nd from Byers and will always continue to return.