Byers Volvo

301 N Hamilton Rd, Columbus, OH 43213

New 866-556-4514
Used 877-227-9723
Service 888-804-4041

WE ARE NOW CONVENIENTLY OPEN THE LAST 2 SUNDAYS OF THE MONTH FROM 12:00 PM TO 4:00 PM

Wonderful experience, wonderful car!

by from Columbs, OH |

Stopped in Friday to talk to Norman in regards to a used Volvo after doing a lot of online research about the quality and safety of the car. I had owned Saab's growing up but never a Volvo and wanted some information about their quality and safety features. Upon arriving Norman happily greeted me and showed me the car I had inquired on. The first things he went over were the safety features, being a daily commuter car and preparing for our first child this was very important to me. He showed me items that I had no idea about and went over everything top to bottom. We took the car out for a test drive and I loved it, but was still focused primarily on the safety and reliability. Norman showed me the work order for all the repairs that Byers had performed on the vehicle and we discussed some items along with the terms I was looking for in order to buy the vehicle. When we returned Norman asked if I would like to take the car home for the evening to show my wife and take her for a test drive in it. I was reluctant at first but he reassured me that it was no issue and to go for it. I did and my wife was also very impressed with the vehicle and the safety features. We returned Saturday morning and were willing to purchase the vehicle if we could agree on the terms. After our credit application and about 5 minutes we were owners of the used Volvo I had originally set in to look at. Norman and his manager made the experience lovely and we will definitely be back when it comes time for another vehicle. The new facilities are being built right now so I did not rate the current facilities as they were temporary. Overall, Norman was very helpful and was able to easily get us what we wanted and out the door quickly.

March 2, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review Norman. He is an amazing employee of Byers Volvo. We look forward to servicing your new Volvo.

service

by from columbus, oh |

I had to get my xc90 serviced and while there they also checked for any unrelated repairs that may be necessary and for anything under my soon to be expired warranty that coyld use a repaur. I feel like they saved me thousands.

March 2, 2013

Thank you for the review. Glad we could be proactive in servicing your vehicle.

Service above and beyond

by from Lima Ohio |

I live over 100 miles away, and arranged my service to coincide with a trip out state. I was able to have them coordinate the service on the C70 while I flew out of CMH. It worked out great for me, and the service as always was great.

March 2, 2013

Glad we were able to assist you. Thank you for taking the time to review us...

First Service

by from Dublin, OH |

Building in process of renovation. Service experience was excellent.

March 2, 2013

Thank You. Our building has a completion date of June 2013 we are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. The new facility is going to be amazing!

Great service.

by from Grove City, OH |

We love our XC70, our first Volvo. The "low tire" message light came on, so we stopped at a tire shop and they found a small nail - and patched the tire. Two days later the message was back, and we were back to the tire shop and they found another small leak, which they "fixed". I appreciate the service messages. The low tire message came back while we were on the way to Cinci, we stopped at a tire shop and the tire needed replaced. I called your service guys, Bob spent a long time on the phone with me and the tire tech explaining about tire depth and replacing the tires, plural. We opted to air the low tire and scheduled for new tires at Byers the next day. The service people are so informative and pleasant to work with.. We feel we got a terrific deal with the purchaser and service on our car.. Thank you for doing a superlative job!

March 2, 2013

Thank You! As you can tell from other reviews Bob is a true professional at his position.

Outstanding Service Department

by from Blacklick, Ohio |

Shawn and Bob are excellent and always provide me with the information I need to make decisions. Dereck and Adam are also very helpful and informative when I am in for service and they all are very friendly. Great service team.

February 28, 2013

Thank you for the review. Bob and Shawn are two of the best in the industry. We are proud to have them.

Great Service !

by from Columbus Ohio |

It's always a joy to work with Bob and Shawn. They are so helpful and knowledgable about the Volvo products. Their Customer Service skills are superior and I know that I will receive great service, good advice. With their help I'll drive my Volvo for many years to come. DE12312011.

February 26, 2013

Thank you! Both Bob and Shawn are true professionals at thier trade. We appreciate your feedback.

Great Service

by from Columbus, OH |

First time I dealt with Adam Mahr must be new, but this just shows that Byers training is very good. Adam wasn't pushy, about getting need repairs done. Facility didn't get an excellent because of the construction going on, but still inside was very clean. I always had a great experience when getting my car service.

February 26, 2013

Thank you for the review. Construction should be completed this spring we appreciate your patience. The new facility is amazing!

Awesome Experience!

by from Columbus, OH |

Love Byers Volvo....I think I might be hooked! My car is an older model, but I was treated as though I bought one that is brand new...I will probably buy a new car from them when I am ready for a new car. I'm not sure when that will be given that I took my car in for regular maintenance service and they took great care with it...it might last another 4-5 years with this kind of care!!! Great team...ask for Bob in service!

February 23, 2013

Bob is an amazing service writer thank you for the review.

great service

by from Columbus, OH |

Bob & guys in service department always very knowledgeable and helpful.

February 23, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to commend our service team.