Byers Volvo

301 N Hamilton Rd, Columbus, OH 43213

New 866-556-4514
Used 877-227-9723
Service 888-804-4041

WE ARE NOW CONVENIENTLY OPEN THE LAST 2 SUNDAYS OF THE MONTH FROM 12:00 PM TO 4:00 PM

Service Department

by from Columbus, OH |

Bob in Service Department was outstanding in helping us make repairs to our car damaged in the recent snow. Helpful on the phone, he coordinated insurance and warranty service and made the experience easy and fast. Nice Job Bob

March 14, 2015

Bob is one of the best in the industry! We are proud to have him on our team. Thank you for reviewing us

internet pruchase

by from Burgettstown, PA |

Ralph is knowledgeable, responsive and personable. I knew what I wanted and he was able to be thorough and expedient. Nothing but positives for Ralph and Byers.

March 14, 2015

Thank you! Ralph has been with us almost 10 years and takes great pride in his work. Sounds like it shows

Great service, friendly staff

by from Centerville, Ohio |

I got an appointment online for the same day. They took my car right in, told me what they were going to do. We stayed in their waiting room, which was very clean and bright. The staff was very friendly and kept my husband occupied until the car was finished! I've had my car service at other dealers and I keep going back to Byers. They are the best.

March 14, 2015

Thank you! We appreciate the feedback. Glad we were able to get you right in..

Great Experience

by from Columbus, OH |

Everyone is always friendly and professional. The staff really makes the experience pleasant. The service was efficient and of good quality. Thanks for being there when we needed you most.

March 10, 2015

Thank you! We really appreciate your feedback. Service trains daily to exceed our customers expectations. Glad we put a smile on your face

exceptional service

by from somerset, oh. |

always pleased with Byers service and professionals

March 9, 2015

Thank you for reviewing us! We appreciate your feedback

Recent Service

by from Westerville, OH |

When needing service I feel only a Volvo Dealer can provide, I choose Byers and I ask for Bob. Not saying any of the other guys are less capable, Bob is the one I've connected with. I've been a customer of Byers since 2003 and I believe in spending my money where I get the most for it. Bob works hard making sure things are right when you're done. Your satisfaction and a great running vehicle is his goal. Well done.

March 7, 2015

Thank you! We agree Bob is one of best in the industry. Volvo feels the same way as he is ranked in the top 15 service advisors in the US. We are proud to have him on our team.

The Service is a grade above the rest!

by from Columbus, OH |

As usual, the service and staff are on a different level than any service department I've ever been to. They are personable, honest, timely, and always have me leaving feeling comfortable that my car is in great working condition till my next visit.

February 28, 2015

Thank you! We love to hear from our customers. This data is used in our weekly meetings to better ourselves. Thanks Again.

Favorite service department...by far!!

by from Columbus, Ohio |

I manage a fleet of various vehicles and I have to say that Byers Volvo is my favorite service department to deal with, bar none. They are hugely attentive, cheerful, search for most economical answer to issues, knowledgeable and trustworthy. They have bent over backwards several times to get service done faster than what would normally be expected. Many thanks to the entire service team, especially Shawn and Tom. Great work!!

February 28, 2015

Thank you. Your feedback is always welcome. Thanks again

Great service and great Byers employees.

by from Columbus Ohio |

Great service and attention to customer concerns. Service provided as stated, no unexpected surprises.

February 26, 2015

Thank you for the review! We take our customers views very seriously. We actually review all of them in weekly manager meetings. We appreciate the feedback

DE 12312011

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Bob makes the whole experience very professional and pleasant. He kept me informed on the status of the car repair and always made certain that my questions were answered. Byers is the place to go for car purchasing and repairs.

February 25, 2015

Appreciate your time and effort in reviewing us. We look forward to your next visit. Thank you!