Byers Volvo

301 N Hamilton Rd, Columbus, OH 43213

New 866-556-4514
Used 877-227-9723
Service 888-804-4041

WE ARE NOW CONVENIENTLY OPEN THE LAST 2 SUNDAYS OF THE MONTH FROM 12:00 PM TO 4:00 PM

by from Columbus, OH |

Recently, I had my car in for 60,000 mile service. Shawn Bell was my service rep. He always goes above and beyond with exceptional service. He listens to my concerns about the car and is very thorough in making sure every request is completed. He's proactive and anticipates issues even before I realize it could be a problem. Keeps me informed throughout the process. I am always glad to get Shawn as my service rep. I can trust Shawn. Thanks Shawn for your outstanding work!

June 27, 2014

We appreciate the feedback. The entire team works hard to put smiles on all of our service customers faces. This review came in multiple times we are working to make it a singular review

DE12312011

by from Pataskala, OH |

I don't know what you guys pay Bob but it is not enough. The staff in the service department is why I keep coming back. I could get things such as oil changes done somewhere else at a cheaper price but I would not get the same service from them as I do at Byers.

June 25, 2014

Thank you! Bob is one of a kind! We will have to give him a raise...

Excellent service

by from Columbus OH |

My warranty company Careguard (never ever purchase a warranty from them horrible service) didn't want to pay for repairs to my car. But the rep at Volvo went above and beyond the get the repairs covered. Now my car is fixed and work fine.

June 25, 2014

Glad Volvo was able to step up and make this happen!

Allison K.

by from Powell OH |

This dealership provides quality service and has been most responsive to our customer needs and questions. In particular, Bob Schneider in the Service department is friendly and does a great job!

June 25, 2014

Bob is #1 in customer service. We are happy to have him on our team!

Sold on Volvo. Service dept could not be better

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Recently purchased a used Volvo. In past years could not afford one. I have a hard top convertible.. After the purchase I learned only Volvo has the codes for the repairs. I was told to avoid Mag & Byers. I. want to dispel that myth.. Byers has the most wonderful repair shop one could want. Shawn Bell could not have catered to me more, he addressed my issues and also pointed out another one. He is very alert but not pushy. After my purchase I noticed a terrible rattle and thought it was the suspension and it turned out to be minor. Shawn was honest, thorough but not pushy, informative so I know where we need to head in the future. I left a very happy customer and will only use this dealership repair. And several people who were there expressed the same satisfaction. Said they had been coming to Byers Volvo for several Volvo purchases because they were so pleased. I have never been this pleased with a dealership and so relieved after 11 years of very satisfied service with my VW; I was truly spoiled and they were a hard act to follow. Byers Volvo is first class all the way. Thank you Shawn.

June 25, 2014

We agree Shawn is the best! Our entire team is the best! Thanks for the review

XC60 Volvo Repair

by from Chicago, IL |

I was on business in the Columbus area, and had to have a repair done on the we XC60, Byers service, and care for customers was outstanding. If I lived in the Columbus area, I would make Byers my home for any future Volvo Business.

June 25, 2014

Thank you glad we were able to help you while out of town.

Another Great Service Experience!

by from Pataskala, Ohio |

We took our 1998 S70 to Byers for the recommended repairs. I was very happy with the communication and the quality of service, and will definitely use them again in the future!

June 25, 2014

Thank you! Glad we were able to help with the S70. One of my personal favorite cars from Volvo.