Byers Volvo

301 N Hamilton Rd, Columbus, OH 43213

New 866-556-4514
Used 877-227-9723
Service 888-804-4041

WE ARE NOW CONVENIENTLY OPEN THE LAST 2 SUNDAYS OF THE MONTH FROM 12:00 PM TO 4:00 PM

DE12312011

by from Gahanna, Ohio |

My only complaint is that ever time I take my car to your dealership it costs me an arm and a leg to get it fixed. Your customer service is unmatched. Bob is the best!

February 23, 2015

We agree Bob is one of the best in the industry. Sorry to hear the fixes for your vehicle have not come cheap. There are discount coupons available on our website. www.byersvolvo.com under service specials

XC90 and S40

by from Delaware, OH |

Excellent service as always. Friendly. Extremely accommodating and considerate. I drive from Delaware to Byers Volvo in Whitehall, despite being much closer to a certain other Volvo dealer in Dublin. Service and friendliness at Byers is far more superior.

February 23, 2015

Thank you! We appreciate your driving a longer distance to use our service dept. We look forward to your next visit...

Byers Volvo Service

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Since 2003, Byers Volvo has been sole source of maintenance and repair for our Volvo XC 70. Bob, Sean and Tim are the ultimate professionals when it comes to customer service.

February 21, 2015

Thank you! As always we appreciate your feedback and time in doing so. We look forward to your next and future business

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Galena,OH |

I have been driving a Volvo for over 30 years and have had to visit many different Volvo dealers as I have moved often. Byers Volvo is certainly the very best dealer I have ever visited. Every person I have interacted with at Byers would receive an A+ for professionalism and knowledge of the product. I am planning to move again very soon but I will drive the 1 and 1/2 hours to have my car serviced at Byers. One visit and the work is DONE. That didn't happen before I found Byers Volvo.

February 16, 2015

Thank you! We look forward to your next visit. Sorry about the new drive. Hope the move goes well.

Best Customer Service

by from Bexley, OH |

Plastic cover over seat control buttons had been replaced back in fall and very soon after was hanging loose. Procrastinated for numerous months to bring in for a fix (no appointment necessary) and Shawn arranged for the part to be replaced under warranty. Waited for the repair and it's been snugly attached since. Whole process made simple:-)

February 16, 2015

Thank you! We always appreciate the feedback. Glad we were able to make it easy...

Byers Service

by from Bexley, Ohio |

Sean and all the guys were very friendly and committed to finding the solution to my Volvo's problem. The extension of a loaner vehicle also made it possible for me to continue my day to day routine while resolution was being performed. DE12312011

February 12, 2015

Thank you! Glad we were able to keep your day right on track. We look forward to your next visit

Service from Byers Volvo

by from Columbus, Ohio |

This is my second trip to Byers Volvo and, like the first, it was an excellent experience. My service rep. Bob was very polite, listened well my statement of the problem, and promptly worked to have it fixed, which he did without delay. If these two experiences are any indication then I have to assume the entire dealership is run at this level. I would certainly recommend it to anyone who needs quality service. Jim

February 10, 2015

Thanks Jim! As always we appreciate you taking your time to give us your feedback. We look forward to your next visit. Thanks Again....

Great Customer Service

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Great customer service as always. Had a problem with the Valet lock and I was out of town. Bob took time to help me get my issue resolved.

February 7, 2015

Thank you. We always appreciate our customers feedback.

Great Performance

by from Columbus Ohio |

Fast, Dedicated and Professional Service. This is our 4th vehicle from Buyer Volvo over the years. We love our XC90. The maintenance service is great and we appreciate their staff.

February 7, 2015

Thank you for the review. Glad we were able to make both the sales and service experience positive. Thanks again

Byers Volvo Service Rocks

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Our 2007 XC70 had some serious issues in the fall which were handled in fine fashion by Shawn and Bob at Byers. The problems went undiagnosed for some time by a "lesser" auto shop (non-dealer) and Byers literally averted a crisis when the car came in for an unrelated repair. Many thanks to the whole service department. Just visited Shawn again for a routine oil change and check-up and all's well. I've learned my lesson regarding Volvo's and non-Volvo service organizations. Truth is, is doesn't cost any more to go 1st class - at least with Volvo service.

February 3, 2015

Thank you for the review. Yes we see a lot of locations that claim they work on Volvo's but only a true Volvo shop knows the in's and out's of the vehicles. Glad you found us! Look forward to your next visit...