Byers Volvo

301 N Hamilton Rd, Columbus, OH 43213

New 866-556-4514
Used 877-227-9723
Service 888-804-4041

WE ARE NOW CONVENIENTLY OPEN THE LAST 2 SUNDAYS OF THE MONTH FROM 12:00 PM TO 4:00 PM

Service from Byers Volvo

by from Columbus, Ohio |

This is my second trip to Byers Volvo and, like the first, it was an excellent experience. My service rep. Bob was very polite, listened well my statement of the problem, and promptly worked to have it fixed, which he did without delay. If these two experiences are any indication then I have to assume the entire dealership is run at this level. I would certainly recommend it to anyone who needs quality service. Jim

February 10, 2015

Thanks Jim! As always we appreciate you taking your time to give us your feedback. We look forward to your next visit. Thanks Again....

Great Customer Service

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Great customer service as always. Had a problem with the Valet lock and I was out of town. Bob took time to help me get my issue resolved.

February 7, 2015

Thank you. We always appreciate our customers feedback.

Great Performance

by from Columbus Ohio |

Fast, Dedicated and Professional Service. This is our 4th vehicle from Buyer Volvo over the years. We love our XC90. The maintenance service is great and we appreciate their staff.

February 7, 2015

Thank you for the review. Glad we were able to make both the sales and service experience positive. Thanks again

Byers Volvo Service Rocks

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Our 2007 XC70 had some serious issues in the fall which were handled in fine fashion by Shawn and Bob at Byers. The problems went undiagnosed for some time by a "lesser" auto shop (non-dealer) and Byers literally averted a crisis when the car came in for an unrelated repair. Many thanks to the whole service department. Just visited Shawn again for a routine oil change and check-up and all's well. I've learned my lesson regarding Volvo's and non-Volvo service organizations. Truth is, is doesn't cost any more to go 1st class - at least with Volvo service.

February 3, 2015

Thank you for the review. Yes we see a lot of locations that claim they work on Volvo's but only a true Volvo shop knows the in's and out's of the vehicles. Glad you found us! Look forward to your next visit...

Great Service

by from Delaware, OH |

Recently had my car in for repairs and the experience was top rate. Parts had to be ordered so Shawn made sure I had a loaner car available until the repairs were completed. All the staff were very courteous and helpful and I'm safely back on the road again.

February 2, 2015

Thank you for the review. Glad we were able to get you back on the road quickly. We at Byers Volvo look forward to your next visit.

Great place to get your car serviced

by from Columbus, OH |

We take all of our Volvos here for service. They are prompt, nice, and fairly explain the process and what is needed. We highly recommend this dealership.

February 2, 2015

We appreciate your time in reviewing us. We can only get better with feedback from our customers. Thank You

Shawn is excellant

by from Columbus, OH |

My overall experience has always been excellent and yet with each visit, they continue to improve. Interaction with staff is always cheerful and informative. All my encounters with the service department have been GREAT. During my last visit for a tire inspection, Shawn covered it all. Condition, status and options for replacement.

February 2, 2015

Thank you for the review. Shawn and Bob in service are two of the highest ranked service customer reps in the U.S.

Great personal service

by from Carroll, OH |

It is always wonderful to be treated in a friendly and professional manner by the staff at Byers Volvo

February 2, 2015

Thank you. We look forward to your next visit

Bob is the best at Byers service department.

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Lets start with I hate online reviews but once in a while you need to do them and sing praise. That praise goes to Bob in the service department at Byers. He keeps you up to date on repairs and makes sure that you understand whats going on with your car. I was told by a friend to "make sure you get a second opinion!' No need with Bob as I trust he will do the right thing. Its a relationship business and I value his honesty. You have to know, like and trust people and I do with Bob.

February 2, 2015

Thank you! We agree Bob is one of the best. Glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Excellent service

by from Columbus, OH |

I had a problem with the lift-gate on my 2015 XC60R. It would not close and lock. The service department diagnosed the issue (software) and the problem was solved. I appreciated the prompt service, as I could not lock the vehicle if the lift-gate was not locked. I can always depend upon Sean in Service for taking care of any issues or questions I have. This is my third Volvo from Byers, and a major reason for my return business is the excellent service experience.

January 31, 2015

Thank you. Glad we were able to get you back on the road in a quick manner. As always we appreciate your feedback