Cooper Motor Company

305 East Main Street, Clinton, SC 29325

New 877-465-7036
Used 877-450-3626
Service 877-353-5907

Your one-stop full service dealership.

Love my CAR!!

by from Columbia, SC |

I called as soon as I saw the Dodge caliber on line. I spoke with Mr. Cooper and he was very helpful. I was so excited that my husband went to clinton the next day to see the car, and he was very impressed with the quality of the car and the friendliness of the staff. I came home from work that day to a beautiful new car! Thank you Cooper Motor Company! We will definitely be seeing you in the future! Your moto should be...Once a customer...always a friend! Thanks, Victoria Sweat

October 7, 2012

See you soon for service and anything you need!! We love you Victoria!

Great Experience

by from Greenville, SC |

We just purchased a 2009 Ford Flex form Cooper Motors and couldn't be happier. The car was just as advertised, the price was great, and the buying experience was one of the best I've ever had buying a car. I strongly recommend making the drive to Cooper Motors the nev=xt you need to purchase a vehicle.

GREAT EXPERIENCE!

by from clinton, sc |

NEW JEEP WRANGLER: J. Thomas did a great job finding the vehicle i wanted and was very professional during the whole process!!

Transmission stall

by from Waterloo |

I took my dodge truck to them to get them to fix the transmission. It had a bad shift. They tell me I need a hole new transmission for $3000. Got it going with a new censor for only $75 from a shop in Greenville. Why they not able to do that? I am on disability and cannot pay that. I think they were taking advantage of us. Will never go back

December 17, 2012

We are very sorry you had this experience. Sometimes the "second set of eyes" catches these things that are not noticed at first look. I wish we had gotten an opportunity to take a look at it again for you. Please call our Service Manager and let him know if there is anything we can do to help. 75 years in the same location doesn't afford us to NOT take care of our customers, so please let us know if we can help!

Super Job - 2007 Honda CRV

by from clinton, sc |

Super job all the way around. I would buy all my cars from Cooper. Joey A., Clinton, SC.

minivan

by from charlotte nc |

I shopped and found a minivan that was advertised for a very cheap price. it sounded too good to be true. i live in another state and called prior to confirm the price and equipment as discribed. the next day i drive over 200 miles and the vehicle did not have the same equipment listed on the intranet. they were horrible. came home and boght one from my local dealer. i advize your to be extra careful from dealing with these people

December 17, 2012

I was unable to find a van in our inventory that does not match the equipment listed online, but we are VERY sorry for your inconvenience and poor experience. Please call our general manager so we can do anything possible to make this right for you.

poor service

by from joanna sc |

Went to the Dealership and I was TRICKED and they would not honor the price as advertised!!! It was the most horrible experience I have ever had. I will NOT go back there!

October 9, 2012

I'm so sorry you had this experience. Please call and ask for our general manager right away. We would like the opportunity to make this right for you!