Riverhead Bay Motors

1521 Old Country Rd, Riverhead, NY 11901

New 866-337-4220
Used 888-457-3248
Service 866-428-2413

We love Saving you Money!!

a positive experience

by from Centereach, NY |

Professionalism and positivity from Tim and Joe on down . Great pricing. No pressure. Worth the drive. It's hard to find a dealership that treats people like they are human. After dealing with a dealer in Smithtown we did some online research and was put into contact with Tim McCutchan. Tim is very easy to deal with and was the main reason for going to riverhead.

Great experience at Riverhead Bay VW

by from Long Island, NY |

My experience with Riverhead Bay VW was GREAT. The overall atmosphere of this dealership is very "non pressure." I had been there a few times before finally purchasing my car, and I never felt any pressure, annoyed, etc. This is something that's very hard to come by these days, as I would intentionally avoid certain dealerships if I felt they were too overwhelming. They were VERY fair regarding the final price of my car, and it looked beautiful the day I picked it up. Joe Passalacqua was the salesman who worked with me, and he is the top reason I give Riverhead Bay VW such a high review. He was kind, honest, he didn't "bother" me while I was looking, took the time to discuss anything and everything I wanted to, and I never felt a bit of pressure. On the day of pick up, he went over every single gadget & feature my vehicle has- he couldn't have spent more time showing me everything. A perfect example of his honesty- he dissuaded me on purchasing a particular model which was MUCH more expensive than what I ended up purchasing, because of a personal concern I had brought up to him. He could have very easily said " yes, you'll be fine!" like most salesman would. When I'm ready for my next VW in a few years, I don't even need to think about where I'll be going and who I'll be asking for. I'd this recommend this dealership to anyone/everyone. :-)

Happy Touareg owner

by from NY, NY |

We bought a pre-owned, pre-certified Touareg that was in great shape, and it was an easy decision not just because of the car, but because of Bill Brienza was honest and forth right. A very knowledgeable and friendly salesman, not out to pull a fast one. Even though we live in Brooklyn, we are very happy with the service and attention we get there. Thanks Bill and RBV

Awesome!

by from Riverhead,NY |

I had to purchase a car for my first time. At the first time, we wanted to shop around so we visited several dealerships around there including riverhead bay. I met several other dealers around this area but they were all the same. So i came back to purchase a car from Bill. He was diffrent and clearly i could see the diffrence. He was very honest , personal and he did not play the game. He did his best to match our needs and gave us the best price. I deeply appreciate his effort and time. Great experience!!!!!! By the way i bought jetta from him.

Excellent experience

by from East Quogue NY |

approach every car dealer with trepidation: fear I will be over-sold, confusion over car talk language, and embarrassment that I have a disability that has the potential to ask, why is she driving? Bill breaks all these molds. He understood my special needs and worked with me to overcome the challenges I face in driving. He also worked hard to provide me the financial deal I needed to make it work. There was no pressure, no "sales" pitch, but a genuine desire to make the deal work. I would highly recommend Bill to anyone who does not consider themselves to be "seasoned" car buyers but just someone who knows what they want and what they can afford.

Thank you George!!!

by from NY, NY |

One of the only dealerships I have ever known to go out of their way to take care of their customers. Their General Manager George genuinely cares whether you have a good experience or not. He took care of my parents in such a way that I actually have trouble believing there are people that amazing in the car dealership business. Go to Riverhead Bay Subaru if you are in need of anything, whether it be a new car, used car or just service. George will make sure you get exactly what you pay for and everything you need.

Friendly & Honest

by from Brooklyn, NY |

I went into Riverhead Bay Volkswagen as a first time car buyer. The staff was friendly, educated and not intimidating. It felt like shopping for a car from your best friend's dad - warm, genuine and honest.

Great car Buying

by from Holbrook |

I had the pleasure of of working with Bill Brienza probably the most knowledgable car salesperson in my 60 plus years and Rick the dealerships sales manager. From the moment my wife and I stepped into the magnificent showroom we were treated almost like family.....We did not experience the usual game that most dealers play......we were able to come to an amicable and realistic price on my trade...and a fair price on my new Golf....and the best possible rate on my loan.Bill thoroughly went over everything I should know about my new car and answered all our questions .

2014 GTI

by from RIVERHEAD, NY |

Besides buying a home, getting a new vehicle is one of the biggest purchases we make as human beings? thus making it a somewhat stressful situation. Bill and his team put my tension at ease from the moment I walked in the showroom, shook his hand, and sat down at his desk. I could tell that this dealership had a main goal, which was to put me behind the wheel of the car of my dreams. Riverhead bay VW was able to achieve this without the need for that typical high-pressure sales approach that so many other dealerships use these days. I told Bill what I was interested in (GTI) and the rest was history. Lucky for me, Bill has a plethora of knowledge when it comes to the GTI, so he was able to explain every detail and characteristic of this vehicle to me in a manner that was easy to understand. From working with me on his day off, to staying late to explain the navigation and Bluetooth features, Bill went above and beyond by accommodating me with my busy work schedule. Riverhead Bay VW, Bill, Rick (sales manager), and Jeff (finance manager), as well as the rest of their team is a must see when shopping for a new vehicle, especially if you appreciate fine German engineering. You will not be disappointed.

Bill Brienza - 2015 GTI

by from Suffolk County, NY |

From the no-pressure sales team to the bright and airy showroom floor, Riverhead Bay Motors has a lot to offer any car buyer. Bill Brienza sold me a 2015 GTI, and from Bill's extensive knowledge of the GTI to his ability to communicate and explain all the numerous features of the car, he made the entire process an enjoyable and stress-free experience. Bill went the extra mile to make sure I was satisfied, and Jeff (Finance) got me a loan at a great rate. If you're in the market for a new car, you owe it to yourself to go to Riverhead Bay Motors and talk to Bill. If you're in the market for a GTI, you REALLY need to talk to Bill. Great guy, great dealership. Win-win.

If you need a Subaru - go see Linda

by from Patchogue, NY |

My Hyundai was flood damaged and I found myself in need of a replacement quickly. Since my wife is disabled, we needed a vehicle large enough to carry a wheelchair and a mobility scooter. We also needed a vehicle that did not require my wife to climb up into the seat. We decided that a Subaru Outback would be a perfect fit for us. At the first dealer we visited, we were told that all the salespeople were busy but someone would be with us shortly. 45 minutes later a salesman became available and ignored us in favor of someone who had just walked into the showroom. We left and went to another dealer who proceeded to tell me that I didn't want a 4 cylinder Outback ( because he had none). He insisted we really wanted a Forrester. This guy was pretty much a moron who thought his prospective buyers were idiots that did not know what they really wanted to buy. We left there quickly. At my wife's insistence we drove out to Riverhead and found ourselves talking with Linda Manning, salesperson extraordinaire. Linda was friendly, knowledgeable, and she actually listened to what we were interested in. My situation was more complicated because I was waiting for a settlement check from my insurance company before I could make a purchase. Linda showed us a 2015 Outback Limited with keyless start, navigation and sunroof along with the backup camera I really wanted to have. Linda didn't know if the blue Outback that she showed us would still be on the lot when I got my check from the insurance company but she assured me that she would have an Outback similarly equipped for us when we were ready. Based on my past experience with car salespeople, I was skeptical. Thanks to quick work by my insurance company, I received my check 9 days after my Santa Fe went swimming, we returned to Riverhead to find that Linda was able to deliver on her promise to give us what we wanted and the Blue Outback is now in my driveway. I would recommend Linda to anyone in the market for a Subaru. This lady is the real deal. She is able to deliver on her promises and there was no bait and switch or any other shenanigans that I have come to expect from car salespeople. While I had to travel a bit farther than I expected to, I could not be happier with the results. If you are in the market for a Subaru, make the trip to Riverhead and make sure to speak with Linda. You will be glad you did. THANK'S LINDA !!9