Riverhead Bay Motors

1521 Old Country Rd, Riverhead, NY 11901

New 866-337-4220 New866-337-4220
Used 888-457-3248 Used888-457-3248
Service 866-428-2413 Service 866-428-2413

Remarkable Experiences Happen Every Day!

Thirteen and counting

by from Hampton Bays, NY |

This is the thirteenth VW vehicle I have purchased at Riverhead Bay Motors. That should say it all, but I would like to add more. I am not easy to please, especially when it comes to dealing with the purchase and maintenance of my cars. That being said, the staff at Riverhead Bay Motors continue to meet and at times surpass my expectations. From Jessica, who greets me when I come in for service, to Anthony the General Manager, who always takes time out to stop and say hello, and make sure that I am being taken care of. I look forward to purchasing number fourteen in the next few months. I would and have recommended this dealership to friends and family. So if your in the market for a new car, stop in to see the staff at Riverhead Bay Motors and tell them Tony Valle sent you.

Bill B. And Jeff L. Are OUTSTANDING!!

by from RIVERHEAD |

3 years ago I met a wonderful representative from Riverhead Bay Volkswagen named Bill Brienza who helped me understand the process of leasing a volkswagen . He explained it to me every step of the way. Being a senior , I could have easily have been taken advantage of, but Bill was honest, straight forward and trustworthy. I leased my first VW from him! I recently returned to Riverhead Bay VW and was thrilled to be able to meet with Bill again who knew just what I wanted! Bill had us meet with Jeff L. to do the lease and financial paperwork. Jeff L. too went over everything so I understood exactly what I was signing. No stress, No nonsense, and in 2 hours I drove out in my new 2015 Beetle!!! Thank you Bill B. and Jeff L. you guys are the BEST!!! Joan S.

RHB Subaru Servcie Dept.

by from Suffolk County, NY |

I have purchased three new Subaru vehicles from this Dealer within four years. The sales team is great and I highly recommend them. But I have to say they charge way too much for Service. Nice folks, but a bit intimidating and defensive when you question something. Why does Subaru issue a maintenance schedule, if the dealer discounts it at every turn. Over $350 to change four spark plugs and $132 for an oil change and tire rotation. Great cars...buy them there, but change filters yourself and go to a trusted mechanic for oil changes, tires, brakes, struts, belts, hoses, etc. Shop around and check other local dealers for service coupons.

Great experience at Riverhead Bay VW

by from Long Island, NY |

My experience with Riverhead Bay VW was GREAT. The overall atmosphere of this dealership is very "non pressure." I had been there a few times before finally purchasing my car, and I never felt any pressure, annoyed, etc. This is something that's very hard to come by these days, as I would intentionally avoid certain dealerships if I felt they were too overwhelming. They were VERY fair regarding the final price of my car, and it looked beautiful the day I picked it up. Joe Passalacqua was the salesman who worked with me, and he is the top reason I give Riverhead Bay VW such a high review. He was kind, honest, he didn't "bother" me while I was looking, took the time to discuss anything and everything I wanted to, and I never felt a bit of pressure. On the day of pick up, he went over every single gadget & feature my vehicle has- he couldn't have spent more time showing me everything. A perfect example of his honesty- he dissuaded me on purchasing a particular model which was MUCH more expensive than what I ended up purchasing, because of a personal concern I had brought up to him. He could have very easily said " yes, you'll be fine!" like most salesman would. When I'm ready for my next VW in a few years, I don't even need to think about where I'll be going and who I'll be asking for. I'd this recommend this dealership to anyone/everyone. :-)

Happy Touareg owner

by from NY, NY |

We bought a pre-owned, pre-certified Touareg that was in great shape, and it was an easy decision not just because of the car, but because of Bill Brienza was honest and forth right. A very knowledgeable and friendly salesman, not out to pull a fast one. Even though we live in Brooklyn, we are very happy with the service and attention we get there. Thanks Bill and RBV

Awesome!

by from Riverhead,NY |

I had to purchase a car for my first time. At the first time, we wanted to shop around so we visited several dealerships around there including riverhead bay. I met several other dealers around this area but they were all the same. So i came back to purchase a car from Bill. He was diffrent and clearly i could see the diffrence. He was very honest , personal and he did not play the game. He did his best to match our needs and gave us the best price. I deeply appreciate his effort and time. Great experience!!!!!! By the way i bought jetta from him.

Excellent experience

by from East Quogue NY |

approach every car dealer with trepidation: fear I will be over-sold, confusion over car talk language, and embarrassment that I have a disability that has the potential to ask, why is she driving? Bill breaks all these molds. He understood my special needs and worked with me to overcome the challenges I face in driving. He also worked hard to provide me the financial deal I needed to make it work. There was no pressure, no "sales" pitch, but a genuine desire to make the deal work. I would highly recommend Bill to anyone who does not consider themselves to be "seasoned" car buyers but just someone who knows what they want and what they can afford.

Thank you George!!!

by from NY, NY |

One of the only dealerships I have ever known to go out of their way to take care of their customers. Their General Manager George genuinely cares whether you have a good experience or not. He took care of my parents in such a way that I actually have trouble believing there are people that amazing in the car dealership business. Go to Riverhead Bay Subaru if you are in need of anything, whether it be a new car, used car or just service. George will make sure you get exactly what you pay for and everything you need.

a positive experience

by from Centereach, NY |

Professionalism and positivity from Tim and Joe on down . Great pricing. No pressure. Worth the drive. It's hard to find a dealership that treats people like they are human. After dealing with a dealer in Smithtown we did some online research and was put into contact with Tim McCutchan. Tim is very easy to deal with and was the main reason for going to riverhead.

Friendly & Honest

by from Brooklyn, NY |

I went into Riverhead Bay Volkswagen as a first time car buyer. The staff was friendly, educated and not intimidating. It felt like shopping for a car from your best friend's dad - warm, genuine and honest.