AutoNation Chevrolet Airport

Used 888-336-9159
Service 888-430-5127

Awesome service

by from Orlando, Florida |

Since December the Salesman Manolo Rodriguez, helped us looking for a good deal. He was really patience with us, and he founded what we liked. Everybody here is really friendly, and they treated us like family!

Awesome Experience

by from Palm Coast, Florida |

I drove 1 1/2 hours to look at a car at Auto Nation Chevrolet Airport. I met with Pedro. He took our info and then took us to look at the car. There was no pressure. No in a hurry salesman just trying to make a buck. Pedro was just fantastic!! He was very polite. The dealership was very clean and professional. When it came time to do the deal we took our time. But they did a great job getting my 18 year old son his 1st auto loan. I will drive anywhere to get service like I did yesterday. My son loves his 2008 Chevrolet Cobalt LT. Thank you again Pedro.

great service

by from Orlando, Fl |

Always a good experience when I go there. After my oil change they even ran my car through the car wash. Which was much appreciated.

Awesome Salesman "Manolo Rodriquez"!!

by from Poinciana, FL |

Great experience no pressure very patient salesman. Answered all our questions. Quality vehicles and great Customer Service.

Chevrolet Equinox

by from Orlando Fl |

Overall the experience was great. There was no pressure at all from Manolo the salesman. We only began looking at the numbers when I was ready. I felt everything went at my pace. And when it came time to sign all the paperwork, I was in and out in less than an hour.

Great Service

by from Orlando, FL |

Manolo, the salesman, was very helpful and responsive! He tended to my needs and tried his best to make me happy. I went to the dealer on Sunday and after looking into all my other alternatives, I returned on Monday and bought my new car. This is my second Chevy and I couldn't be more excited!

I am very picky about my Volt...so are they!!

by from Orlando, Florida |

I can't say enough good things about my Service Adviser Dewell. They treat me and my car with respect, they keep me updated regarding progress and eta of delivery and always get me in and out in a reasonable amount of time. I strongly recommend considering the team over at AutoNation Chevrolet Airport for your service needs. I am confident that the rest of the advisers are equally as competent as Dewell, so regardless of which one you work with, you will be in good hands. I am very particular about my 2013 Volt. With that being said, I know that when she goes in for a check up or a minor fix (The Volt is very low maintenance), she is in good hands. This most recent visit I saw that they did detailing and car washes too. Prior to this I usually took her to Images Car Wash on Colonial (they are very good), but do to a time constraint, I decided to give them a shot. I chose the least expensive full service option $19.99. I must say....I was very very happy. So much so that AutoNation Chevrolet Airport is now my detailing spot. Thank you AutoNation Chevrolet Airport!

Got my first car

by from Oviedo FL |

Good service. Got my first car,thank you ob at autonation chevrolet

Excellent Customer service

by from Orlando, FL |

I went to get my other vehicle service. I explained my situation to Ashhar and he was extremely helpful and encouraging. Next you know I purchase a new vehicle that I can afford. I never thought I'd could have afford a vehicle on my own. Now I don't have to listened to the verbal abuse from my soon to be exhusband. Ash save me from on ongoing verbal abuse relationship.

AutoNation Chevrolet Airport responded to this review

May 15, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come.

Excellent service

by from Orlando, FL |

Very happy with my experience as usual. I was thankful that a service member was able to go on a test drive. He was very knowledgeable about the Cruze and explained turbo engine when accelerating. That was very helpful!

AutoNation Chevrolet Airport responded to this review

May 15, 2015

We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We strive to provide our customers with excellent service in a professional and helpful setting. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.

great place to find a car

by from Poinciana. Fl |

Very helpful and I was totally satisfied with my car buying experience. My sales rep Manolo was very friendly and helpful