AutoNation Chevrolet Airport

Used 888-802-3161
Service 888-430-5127

New Car Buying

by from Merritt Island, FL |

The people at Courtesy Chevrolet Airport were very friendly, courteous and helpful through the whole process of buying our car. We already knew what we wanted, so when we saw the car advertised online, we drove to Orlando to check it out. We liked the way it looked on the lot and when we drove it, that confirmed our decision to buy--no pressure to buy from the salesman, though, (something we appreciate). We were satisfied with the pricing, the trade-in value of our car and the relaxed atmosphere of the place. This dealership was recommended to us by a friend and we are very happy with the experience.

May 7, 2012

Cromagnun Man, Thank you very much for your feedback! We sure take pride on giving the best car buying experience ever. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns! We hope to keep seeing you in the future!! and Thank you Again for becoming a Courtesy Chevrolet Family!! Thanks again from the Team At COurtesy Chevrolet At The Airport!!!!

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!

by from Orlando |

Made car buying easy!!!! No gimmicks!!!! No hassles!!!! No pressure!!!! Just go quality service!!!!

Fast Service

by from St. Cloud, FL |

I dropped my car off for oil change, tire rotation and inspection. I came back early so I expected to wait at least another 30 minutes. To my surprise the service adviser recognized me and told me my car was ready! What a pleasant surprise.

AutoNation Chevrolet Airport is Highly Recommended

by from Orlando, FL |

I just purchased a certified pre-owned 2012 C6 Corvette Z06 and a 2013 Silverado 1500 LT at AutoNation Chevrolet Airport. Through the entire process the staff was courteous, helpful, and willing to do whatever it took to make sure my wife and I were satisfied customers. From Jose and Alex, the two Sales Consultants all the way to Andreas the General Sales Manager, the level of customer service was outstanding and I would recommend them to anybody looking to purchase a vehicle.

New Suburban purchase

by from Orlando |

The sales team at this dealership was HELPFUL and INFORMED. This, coupled with an aggressive pricing approach made it possible for me to buy my first vehicle (despite many attempts) from that dealership since it opened many years ago. I would recommend my sales team of Noberto and Josť to anyone who asks. Good guys.

June 15, 2014

Hi Leslie! We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at AutoNation Chevrolet Airport, and we appreciate your recommendation of Noberto and Jose. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

Great Dealership Eperience

by from Orlando, Florida |

Wonderful dealership experience, found the truck I wanted and got it with the payment I needed. No high pressure sale situation, no surprises in the finance office. The deal went down exactly as expected with no funny business. My salesman Jaime was one of the most courteous car salesmen that I have had the pleasure of doing business with. A+ I didn't not rate the facilities as the dealership is going through a remodel currently so It would not be fair pass judgement until that is completed Thanks Auto Nation!

dmhkitten

by from Orlando |

Very conviently located within a few miles from my home. Courteous service.

May 30, 2014

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our location, Donna. Exceptional deals and positive customer service come standard with the dealership. It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're happy that your visit with us was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!

dissatisfied

by from olando,fl |

I went in their on a friday of last week and got to the point where the deal was nearly complete and got the run around and had to come back saturday and then they called me on the phone with a higher payment then we discussed. So I wanted to look at another vehicle I called twice after that and two sales men told me they would call me back but they didn't I guess they didn't want my business

May 7, 2014

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service. It's our goal to provide attentive and informative service, so we're disappointed to know you didn't experience this. If you would be willing, our General Manager would love to talk directly with you to rectify these issues. You can contact our GM at (407) 680-1445 -- we hope to hear from you soon.

What a Joke Of a service department

by from Orlando, FL |

Took my car to the Lee Vista Blvd service department twice because my car wouldn't start after turning it over 6-7 times. First time I'm told it was because if a corroded battery terminal and today I'm told they can't find anything wrong. So I guess just making it up?? Turning it over off and on for almost 3 hours isn't going to tell you what's wrong with it !!!! They say can you leave it with me over night. I say no because I need two vehicles and can't afford to pay for a Lease and I'm told their is nothing I can do for you then!!! What Customer Service I got Steve and AutoNation Chevrolet Airport Florida !!!!

May 7, 2014

Thank you for leaving your feedback about your experience with AutoNation Chevrolet Airport. We take every review seriously and work tirelessly in providing great service and value to our customers. It's disappointing to know that we didn't fix your issue the first time around, as we shoot for a much higher caliber of service. If you would be willing, please call our General Manager directly at (407) 680-1445 for further assistance with moving forward. Thanks for leaving your feedback, and we hope to hear from you in the future.

2014 Equinox

by from Fern Park, Fla. |

I would like to give a special thanks to the fantastic people at Autonation Chevrolet at the Airport. My experience with all was awesome and done so during remodeling your facility. I was amazed at your professionalism and honesty, no pressure and an enjoyable buying experience. A special thanks to Cassie, Denise, Cristal, and especially Ignacio for going above and beyond. I will recommend to all friends and family to buy their next vehicle from you and I will definetly buy mine there, thanks again, Phil.

February 27, 2014

We are glad to be of service in your car buying experience. Thank you for your positive review and recommendation of our dealership!

great salesman, unprofessional sales department

by from Orlando, Florida |

Let me start off by saying our salesman was excellent. He was courteous, patient and genuinely there to assist us instead of just "trying to get us to spend money.". HOWEVER, the sales department itself is BEYOD unprofessional. We spent about two hours at this dealership, test driving the car, talking about it, negotiating the car price, going over the price breakdown (which involved getting rid of meaning extra unneeded charges) and ultimately coming very close to signing the paper right then. Our sales rep knew we were 90% certain we were going to buy this car. My mother told him to give us a little talking time, she wanted to make sure this was the one I wanted and wasn't questioning any others. About 15 minutes later she walked back inside to find our sales rep and get the process started. About two minutes later she walked out to inform me that the car had been sold. Little did we know, another sales rep that had shown the car a previous day, had called their customer to inform them the car was being shown and we were thinking about buying it. The woman had gotten there halfway through our negotiation process and quickly sat down with her sales rep and started the paperwork the second we walked outside to talk for a few minutes. NOW, I understand without some sort of deposit, the car is in no way secure. That woman had every right to that car. However, it was very unprofessional and rude for them to not even inform us that there was another buyer present and that even stepping foot outside without putting down some sort of deposit would make her eligible for the car that second.