AutoNation Chevrolet Airport

Used 888-336-9159
Service 888-430-5127

Excellent customer service

by from Kissimmee, Florida |

I had the opportunity to buy my Traverse SUV from AutoNation two days ago and I had first class customer service. Ziad Dabbas was very professional, very patient, very knowledgeable, and extremely nice. I will recommend this place to every person I know because when I was buying my car, I felt no pressure and no hassle like in the other dealerships. Ziad showed me many cars and told me about their features and benefits. I decided to choose the car that I feel I should have. I am so happy with my purchase and happy with the service I got at AutoNation dealership thanks to ziad. AutoNation should be proud to have an employee like ziad who took the time and stayed with me for several hours to teach me how to use the many features inside the car. WOW!!

Great location, clean facility

by from Orlando, FL |

In one stop I was able to get enough info about my dream car , I was taken thru the whole sales process with no pressure then finalized the sale in no time . After the sale , I was contacted for follow up and further assistance Overall I was very satisfied

Clean cars, nice sales people, nice place to buy.

by from Orlando, FL |

Pleasant sales people, no hassle to sell, interested in your needs and finding an automobile that could be the one you want to own. Dealership very clean, customer service top notch. My pet peeve is dealer fees and none accentual add on's that increases the purchase price. You have to haggle them down. I believe this should be the sales person job to ask if you want these extra options...that's his job to sell you. Not added on by the front managers desk and then they give you a price that all of sudden is several hundred dollars or more. But, you can deal with them, and if they can make a reasonable profit they will sell you a car.

new car sales

by from Orlando, FL |

Salesman was very helpfull. Appreciated his offer to come to our home to go over everything.

always dependable

by from Orlando, FL |

Short waiting time, professional service, on time appointment, or hassles

Happy buyer

by from Kissimmee FL |

Friendly and helpful, I will recommend your company to my friends.

Great Service from Vanessa

by from Orlando, Fl |

Hello, I have always had a dream car in mind. Due to being busy all the time, I've had no time to really enjoy myself with a V8 muscle car. I went to many dealers, and things never really worked out. After nearly giving up, I randomly searched for cars of interest online, and had Vanessa Roverelli, an internet team employee, call me and asked me about my interests. Within a very short amount of time with her dedication, commitment, and accuracy, she got me the exact specifications regarding price, year, mileage, and even color. Within a week, Vanessa completely took care of everything including being patient with cancelled appointments due to my schedule, and made everything go flawless. This company, because of mainly Vanessa, and a few other employees, is a huge success and I highly recommend it to anyone regardless of their schedule to consider. Do not go anywhere else.

review

by from Mt Dora, FL |

nice people and efficient workers. good service.

Excellent customer service

by from Orlando, FL |

The service representative was personalbe and patient. He listened to clearly understand my needs and provided world class customer service.

AutoNation Chevrolet Airport responded to this review

November 8, 2014

Rodney, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

Great service

by from Orlando, FL |

Steve was. Very helpful and professional. I would I use your services again. Also driver who took me home and picked me up was very nice.

Review

by from Orlando, FL |

Steve Barton is the reason I come to Auto Nation for my service. he shows a genuine concern for everyone he deals with. He is a true professional and a definite assest to your team. There just are not enough words or room on this page to tell you how great I think he is. I have many options when it comes to servicing my Tahoe, but I choose to briing it to Steve because I know he is honest and cares about my business.

AutoNation Chevrolet Airport responded to this review

November 3, 2014

John, we are happy you enjoyed working with our team member Steve! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you for the great review!