CU Auto Sales

Used 866-253-3068 Used 866-253-3068

The Dealership Difference is CU

Incredible Dealership

by from Orem, UT |

My wife has been watching for a car for some time and the type of car she wanted finally came up at what seemed like a pretty unbelievable price. We saw the other 5 star reviews for this dealership and became cautiously hopeful and I must say this Dealership was incredible. No games, no haggling, it simply isn't needed because they are so spot on with the pricing. No hidden fees on the contract they are very upfront with the total and go over where every penny comes from. I would be very surprised if you could find a better car shopping experience than CU Auto Sales.

Great Experience

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

Came in here and got the vehicle I wanted with no problem. Jody, one of the salesman there, helped me with the process. Real cool guy and felt nothing shady from him. He explained everything and gave me excellent options as to how to get financed. Really happy I found them, I can definitely see myself buying another vehicle here when the time comes!

Norris

by from Sandy ut |

I have lived in many places around the county and have bought well over 60 cars in my life. This was by far the best car buying experience I have. From my first phone call with the test drive and then the closing of the deal john was there to offer his knowledge. What I like about John was he was not full of hot air, he make you fill like your really can trust him. My mane is Kurt N. And I highly recommend you stop by CU Auto Sales for your next car purchase.

Nice no pressure Delership

by from SLC,UT |

Nice Dealership great bunch of guys & easy to work with answered many questions for me, They have been in bussiness a long time allowing me to have some freedom & piece of mind with my purchase. They offer many finance options also. If you need a car make sure you shop @ CU Auto Sales before you buy...

most awsome experence!

by from Midvale Utah |

Unlike any other experience I have had! this was so easy and actually fun to deal with the guys at the "CU" I wish other dealerships were like these guys!

service department

by from Murray,Utah |

I had extensive suspension work done to my Honda, they did a great job, very reasonable price and excellent value. Great overall experience!