AutoNation Honda Costa Mesa

Used 877-895-0718
Service 866-968-7907

AMAZING!!!

by from Honolulu, HI |

Wow. Just wow. I cannot say enough good things about AutoNation Costa Mesa. My car buying situation was very unique (I was in the process of relocating from Hawaii to Connecticut and I wanted to buy a car in California to drive across country to Connecticut). Anyways, everyone at this dealership--my salesperson William Lovell in particular--was absolutely AMAZING. They all went above and beyond to get me financed and driving away in my brand new Honda Fit. I felt respected and was given ample time to make my decision to purchase. I never felt rushed. My salesperson also went over in detail every part of the process and took a great deal of time showing me all the different aspects of the vehicle. The service did not stop there. Since my purchase, he has also followed up with me to make sure I was satisfied with the vehicle and just to make sure everything was going well. As a young woman, I was a bit fearful of my first dealership car buying experience but from the moment I walked into AutoNation Costa Mesa I felt comfortable and welcomed. I got a great deal on my new Honda and the whole process was unbelievably easy. If you?re looking to purchase a vehicle, make AutoNation Costa Mesa your first stop. Trust me, you?ll be glad you did.

May 29, 2014

Thanks so much for your feedback, Laura. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. Thank you for your positive review and recommendation of our dealership!

Best way to buy car!

by from Santa Ana, CA |

We ordered our car through SchoolsFirst Credit Union / Auto Nation and worked with Janine who found exactly the car we wanted. The price was determined and she sent us to Habib at Auto Nation Honda in Costa Mesa to pick it up. We signed the contract without any pressure to purchase any warranties or add ons to the car. Habib spent about 45 mins demonstrating all the safety and electronic features to us. We love our new Honda and are definitely Auto Nation fans.

What a Deal!!

by from Anaheim, Ca. |

We recently purchased a Honda Pilot thru our credit union. We were given a price that beat another dealer I had been doing business with for over 10 years ( with our other Honda). The car was delivered to the credit union, however, we went to the dealership to be instructed in the use of our 'bell and whistles'. It was a great experience. Out contact, Habib, is very informed and showed us around the facility. We will be using them for service on our new 2015 vehicle and look forward to a good relationship.

August 23, 2014

Hi, Gloria! Thank you for your positive review. We respect our customer's time and budget. Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

A great car buying experience

by from Placentia, CA |

Just got my 2014 Honda CRV there, and was very pleased with the whole experience. Autonation was the second Honda Dealer we stopped by and we were happy that that we did. Kenton Mann was our salesperson. Although he is new at his job I think he has all the personal skills to make car buying experience an easy one. He knows how to engage people with interesting conversation while waiting for the paperwork to be completed. Other people who helped us in negotiating the price and financial paperwork were also easygoing and not pushy, which is something I truly dislike when buying a car, so thank you to all of you for making this a smooth and enjoyable experience.

Best salesman in the OC

by from Costa Mesa |

Yousef Motlagh was our salesman at AutoNation Honda Costa Mesa. He was Fantastic! There was "no bargaining" or "hasles". Extremely honest and rare experiance

great price and customer service

by from Huntington Beach, CA |

First time buying at this dealer. Great price, sale manager was able to beat the quote from other dealer. I would like to say thank you to Tin Ma whom helps me with my decision and explain all the new technologies in the new car. The whole buying process was great, about 2 hours , comparing to my previous purchase at other dealer, 5 hours+

Loved working with Habib at AutoNation

by from Irvine, CA |

I was very happy working with Habib at AutoNation. He was honest, direct and made the buying process pain free. Unfortunately the handoff to purchasing was a little rocky as no one was available for processing. Overall everyone was great, I just felt like the finance departments's attitude was they were doing me a favor rather than I was a customer.

Good price, great service

by from Santa Ana, CA |

I and my wife are very happy with the 2014 Honda Accord Sedan we bought at AutoNation Honda Costa Mesa. We got a good price up front and the sales person was very helpful in explaining about the car to us.

Amazing!

by from Chino Hills, CA |

Hassle free purchase! Love it. Definitely would recommend this to others.

Excellent Honda Service

by from Fountain Valley, CA |

It has been a year for driving my Civic, from buying to regular maintenance, I love their services. Especially, Mr. Bobby Tadokoro, my Honda service advisor, he is very friendly and knowledgeable. I have an excellent peace of mind when I drive my Civic. That is what dependability means to me.

July 25, 2014

Thank you for the review, Pat. It seems you had a good experience, but your star rating reflects otherwise. If you indeed had problems, please give us a call, otherwise thank you for the review!

Great Service

by from San Pedro, CA |

The representatives at AutoNation were excellent. They were very helpful and were able to find the best deal on a Honda CRV for my family. They drove the new car to my banks location. We were very satisfied with their assistance.

July 20, 2014

We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We strive to provide our customers with excellent service in a professional and helpful setting. Thank you for this feedback!