Diamond Honda of Glendale

Service 877-377-9126

Free Lifetime Powertrain Warrantly

Pleasant Experience

by from Los Angeles, CA |

The employees at this dealership were awesome. They answered all my questions and were patient with the whole process. Walked in there just to look around, but ended up purchasing a car because they were able to meet my needs. The employees were helpful and made my first purchase a success. Friendly and reliable. This is the place to buy a Honda!!!! =)

Sales deal abandoned by Dealer

by from Arcadia, Ca |

I found this dealer through this site. I had several internet email exchanges, had a deal in place to get a new CRZ, which this dealer said they would match another dealer's quote which I had. Then when I emailed and left a phone message for the internet sales manager about a time to meet last Sunday, she never got back to me. I contacted the dealership and they were going to send her a message to get back to me and she never did. I contacted the dealership again and asked for any sales rep to call me and no one ever did. If the dealership cannot price match, why can't they just be honest with me and tell me so instead of just not returning my calls and messages?

great car, great deal!

by from Tujunga, CA. |

Salesman Adam Beydoun was great. He was the reason besides the car that we bought there. Thank You Adam

BEST DEALR, HANDS DOWN A++++++++++

by from GLENDALE CA |

After searching for cars with lots of dealers, i got a call from Diamond Honda, The sale Rep that helped all the way was Helen Park, She treated me like i was family, i got a warm welcome to this dealer, I explained to her that i dont have credit and she said "no problem, i will do everything i can for you to walk out with a brand new car" well she did, with bad, no credit, i walked out with the best deal ever. i am so glad the Helen Park was their to help me out, its my very first brand new car, and yet she helped to find the lowest car insurance from allstate, this lady went beyond extra miles, im in love with my car and i thank Helen Park for this, and her sales manager. now i know where to go and buy my 2nd honda and 2 years from now, i will be calling Helen Park soon.

Great Service!

by from Los Angeles, California |

I was very pleased with how helpful and attentive the employees at Diamond Honda have been. Efren Soliz in particular went above and beyond to help me with my purchase and I greatly appreciate his efforts. Overall, my experience was excellent.

Great first time leasing experience

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I have been driving the car that my parents gave me at 18 for the last 14 years. It was on its last legs, so I stopped by Diamond Honda to explore my options. I'm so glad I did! Efren was my sales rep, and he was super patient as we went through the whole process. He worked with me to arrive at an agreement that worked with my budget. I drove off in my first new car, and I'm so happy with it. All the staff here are very friendly and patient, and they made the process very easy, not at all nerve-wracking like I thought it would be. Very satisfied!

Diamond Honda - Efren Solis

by from Glendale CA |

Great sales team. Helped us in choosing the right model for us. I will definitely recommend Efren Solis to my friends and family!

GOT MY CAR!

by from LOS ANGELES CA |

EFREN WAS A VERY WELCOMING PERSON TO DEAL WITH IN DEALING WITH MY FIRST CAR PURCHASE. EFREN WAS KNOWLEDABLE WITH THE COMPANY AND VERY ASPECT OF THE TRANSACTION. I WOULD HIGH RECOMMENED EFREN TO ANY FRIENDS OR FAMILY LOOKING AT A HONDA.

Buy from this dealership

by from Burbank, Ca |

laid back dealership with the best purchase experience. Adam did show me all the colors in stock to pick the one I liked. I leased a new civic from Adam and it was a smooth transaction. David was courteous and helpful. got my deal and left with the new civic in a short period of time. I am going to recommend all my friends and coworkers to buy a car from Diamond Honda of Glendale.

Best car purchase process

by from North Hollywood, Caifornia |

Looked around online for a used odyssey and I've been to other Honda stores. This Diamond Honda of Glendale was the best I've found around, especially with their lifetime powertrain warranty. Process was smooth and they listened to all my wants and needs as far as the deal. Adam really helped me out and went out of his way to show me why this car fits what I've been looking for. I got a great deal that I am happy with. I will go back again for my future transportation needs. very recommended store. Ask for Adam when you get there he will listen to you and address your concerns.

I would buy again from here

by from Hollywood, CA |

I got a great deal from Adam and David. I was looking for new accord and Adam Baydoun showed me all the features and benefits of the EXL that I fell in love with. I sat down and got the numbers on my budget. Thank you helpful Honda sales persons.