Diamond Honda of Glendale

New 888-525-1360
Used 877-217-4313
Service 877-377-9126

Free Lifetime Powertrain Warrantly

easy to deal with staff.

by from Los angeles CA |

I went to diamond Honda of Glendale and the salesperson Adam Baydoun was helping me. He really knew everything about the cars at the dealership. My wife was very happy with the purchase. This is my first purchase from new car dealership and I was very pleased with it. I will buy again from here and I will make sure everyone I know gets a Honda from here. I have had other used accord before and it never gave me problems. I got now a new 2014 CRV and my wife loves it. they say happy wife happy life, and they are right.

professional and very helpful Honda store

by from Glendale CA |

I had the best car purchase experience at this dealership. Adam Baydoun was very helpful Honda sales person. He was very knowledgeable about the cars he showed us. treated us with respect and he was very patient with us from the beginning to the end of the buying process. He followed up with me even the same day to make sure I made it home safely. He was 10 out of 10 on my scale. I wish all sales persons are professional as much as he is. All the staff in the dealership were easy to deal with and friendly. I will recommend this dealership to everyone I know, and to make sure they ask for Adam Baydoun.

BOUGHT 2 CARS THAT WE THOUGHT WAS IMPOSSIBLE!!!!

by from Glendale, CA |

WE BOUGHT 2 CARS WITHIN A WEEK THAT WE THOUGHT WAS TOOOOO IMPOSSIBLE BUT THEY MADE IT POSSIBLE. LAWRENCE LONG, EFREN SOLIS (SUPOT) AND ALFONSO BONILLA MADE IT EAZY, FUN AND VERY SMOOTH TRANSACTION. CAN NOT GO WRONG GOING TO DIAMOND HONDA OF GLENDALE AND ASKING FOR THESE 3. WE BOUGHT A 14 HONDA ACCORD AND 14 HONDA ODYSSEY. CUSTOMERS FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XOXOXOXO LOVE U EFREN

professional and excelent buying experience

by from glendale, california |

I had an awesome experience at this dealership special thanks to the salesman Adam Baydoun, he made my buying experience a very easy ,amazing one. He is very professional ,informative ,friendly salesperson. He answered all my questions, and gave me full information about the car .I would definetly come back and refer my friends to buy a car from him . He is a success to this dealership .

Enrique is a total professional

by from Temple City, CA |

I brought my CRV in for service and Enrique was very nice and helpful. He took the time to answer all my questions and was really patient. Thanks Enrique!

good deal

by from Burbank, CA |

Very quick and easy purchases, I did all my communication thru internet and I got everything done in 2 hours.

Best Dealer's

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I bought this dealership two cars. New / used, I am very pleased with your purchase and customer service in the dealership. My credit history is average. But despite this I was given two cars. I have been to many dealers in Glendale, but only in that I approve leases. Seller's name is ART!