Andean Chevrolet

527 Atlanta Rd, Cumming, GA 30040

New 855-222-1928
Used 855-218-6558
Service 855-229-9627

"Big enough to serve, Small enough to know you"

What buying a new vehicle should always be like.

by from Cumming Georgia |

Every one of the individuals that I came into contact with were superb in accommodating me in my efforts to purchase a new vehicle. They were very educated on the truck I was interested in and the sales agent was very professional. The entire staff went out of their way to make me and my wife comfortable in what many believe to be one of the most stressful experiences one could have. I have to rate Andean as a 10 on a scale of 10 for customer care and professionalism. Joe Bradley

November 25, 2014

Joseph, your glowing review is a reflection of our intense dedication to going the extra mile to please our guests. We understand that one thing people desire most about their car buying experience is that it is comfortable and stress-free. We try to create that environment for each and every customer. I hope you enjoy your new car! If you have any further needs, please come back to see us. Best, Jim Otwell, Dealer Principle, jim.otwell@andeanmotor.com

Outstanding service

by from Cumming, Georgia |

The service personnel went above and beyond anything I expected. When the other Chevy dealer in town refused to even look at my vehicle, Andean stepped in and helped me out. Thanks to them, my family and I have a safe vehicle to travel in. I will definitely buy my next Chevy at Andean.

March 27, 2015

John, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such an excellent star rating! It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and provide you with a remarkable experience. Feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do for you. Take advantage of our exclusive coupons by following us on Twitter and Facebook. Jim Otwell, Dealer Principle, jim.otwell@andeanmotor.com.

Good routine service interval

by from Cumming, GA |

Oil change and tire rotation went well. Service advisor was very courteous and was very careful to keep me informed of the progress on my vehicle. I will be back for the next service interval.

March 31, 2015

William, Thank you for your outstanding rating of our service department. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle needs and look forward to doing so in the future. Thanks for taking the time to write the review. It really matters to our dealership! Jim Otwell, Dealer Principle, jim.otwell@andeanmotor.com.

They make you feel like you matter to them!

by from Cumming, Georgia |

What I like most, and honestly it did not happen this time, is the recognition. My car is 3yrs old it has about 76,000 miles on it. Each time I've ever had anything done and my faithful oil changes have been done at Andean so I've been in about 10 times. I like that they act like I'm familiar even if they have never seen me but most times it's the same few gentlemen. That's what I like most!

March 31, 2015

Tracy, Thank you so much for your kind and honest review of Andean Motor Company. We always appreciate any feedback. It was a pleasure to do business with you and we hope to see you again in the future! Jim Otwell, Dealer Principle, jim.otwell@andeanmotor.com

Great Service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Cumming GA |

Excellent service was given by Andean Chevrolet. Top notch group. Will do business with Andean Chevrolet again. Pleasure doing business with them

March 4, 2015

We cannot thank you enough for your wonderful review of Andean Chevrolet ! We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! It was a pleasure to assist you and please let us know when we can do so again! Best, Jim Otwell, Dealer Principle, jim.otwell@andeanmotor.com

Great Service.

by from Cumming, Georgia |

The service completed for my recall was outstanding. They fit us in and explained what they were going to do and they were right on cue with the time frame too. Great service!!!

February 18, 2015

Thank you for writing about your visit with us, Brett! I am happy to hear that we were able to provide you with the outstanding service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. We would love to work with you again; feel free to call us with any questions or concerns. Best, Jim Otwell, Dealer Principle, jim.otwell@andeanmotor.com

Friendly and helpful sales stadf

by from Buford, GA |

Sales staff were very personable and patiently answered all of our questions. Paperwork and fees were thoroughly explained. Customer service follow-up was much appreciated.

February 4, 2015

Thank you for leaving us this great review, Jeffery. Our main priority is to provide excellent customer service, and that includes taking the time to explain all parts of your contract. Enjoy your new purchase! Please come back and see us again in the future with anything else you might need. Best, Jim Otwell, Dealer Principle, jim.otwell@andeanmotor.com.

Great Service!

by from Cumming, GA |

My visit was my first. Andean's staff is professional and courteous. I plan on using them to service my vehicle!

January 24, 2015

Frank, thanks for this nice review! We make sure that all of our employees are professional and courteous. It's fantastic that we have earned your trust and repeat business; we look very forward to seeing you again in the future! Best, Jim Otwell, Dealer Principle, jim.otwell@andeanmotor.com.

Ron&Peggy B. Great truck buying experience !!!!!!

by from Cumming ga |

This dealership ,wow what can we say. All the folks at Andean Chevrolet was just wonderful !!! We felt like part of the family instead of the normal paying customer you find at most dealerships. I even got to shake hands with the OWNER and his SON. Stan and Carol you guys are top of the line as far as we are concerned. Hope this truck buying wonderful experience will continue for years to come. THANKS again for helping us with our 2015 Chevrolet Colorado.

January 14, 2015

Thank you for this excellent review. We are so happy to hear that we could make you feel like a part of the Andean Chevrolet family with your recent purchase. Stan and Carol are great assets and we're thankful to have them on our team. We hope you are enjoying your new Chevrolet Colorado. If there is anything else that we can do for you, please feel free to contact us or stop in any time. We hope to see you again soon! Best, Jim Otwell, Dealer Principle, jim.otwell@andeanmotor.com

Good people

by from Cumming, Georgia |

I had to go back the following day after picking up my vehicle because a "Check Engine" light came on after I was 20 minutes away from the dealership. Stan at the dealership was very accommodating and told me that I could meet him at 7am the next day, as I had a busy day scheduled and he would be there. Turns out that it was just a cap that needed to be placed on a part of the engine. While going back to the dealership was annoying, Stan was more than accommodating to me, even in my slightly annoyed state.

December 20, 2014

Paul, thanks so much for this review about your service experience! I am pleased to hear that Stan has been helpful and accommodating during your visit. We hope to work with you again in the future for any of your automotive needs! Best, Jim Otwell, Dealer Principle, jim.otwell@andeanmotor.com

Great friendly service -

by from Gainesville, GA |

My salesman was Mr Ted Paxton. He was great. Most new car buying experiences are long and aggroviating. My trip there was awesome. Enjoyed working with him. Other sales reps were friendly when we entered the dealership.

December 9, 2014

Tammie, thank you for your positive feedback and congratulations on your purchase. We are proud to hear that your time spent with Ted and the rest of the team was enjoyable! We hope that this experience encourages you to return to us for any future auto needs and we thank you again for your business. Best, Jim Otwell, Dealer Principle, jim.otwell@andeanmotor.com