527 Atlanta Rd, Cumming, GA 30040

New 855-222-1928
Used 855-218-6558
Service 855-229-9627

"Big enough to serve, Small enough to know you"

What buying a new vehicle should always be like.

by from Cumming Georgia |

Every one of the individuals that I came into contact with were superb in accommodating me in my efforts to purchase a new vehicle. They were very educated on the truck I was interested in and the sales agent was very professional. The entire staff went out of their way to make me and my wife comfortable in what many believe to be one of the most stressful experiences one could have. I have to rate Andean as a 10 on a scale of 10 for customer care and professionalism. Joe Bradley

November 25, 2014

Joseph, your glowing review is a reflection of our intense dedication to going the extra mile to please our guests. We understand that one thing people desire most about their car buying experience is that it is comfortable and stress-free. We try to create that environment for each and every customer. I hope you enjoy your new car! If you have any further needs, please come back to see us. Best, Jim Otwell, Dealer Principle, jim.otwell@andeanmotor.com

ABSOLUTELY the best service

by from Cumming GA |

I put full trust in Andean Chevrolet service. Service is prompt and reasonable. Staff is very friendly and really seem to care

great service

by from Auburn Ga. |

I personally want to thank Dennis Collins, Jeff Crawford, Harvey and Richard for their attention to my issue with the tires on my 2015 Tahoe. My wife drives this vehicle and ran over some type of pavement or debri in the road and should have been covered by the policy that we purchased at the time of sale.We were denied coverage by the claims person, but your team of professional sales and service resolved my problem. I have been involved in appx. 15 -20 sales at this dealership in the past 15 years and will continue to do my business with you if the price is right. One thing that I personally want to say, when I come to your dealership I am always met with the owners sons as Marty and that makes it special. I own a business and I could only request that from my employees. Thank You, Martin D. Lockhart

by from Cumming Ga |

Everyone was very courteous and professional. Would definitely recommend this dealership. If your looking for a new car I would recommend Jacob Otwell very comfortable dealing with him.

July 22, 2015

Danny, we appreciate the time it took for you to write this review about your experience with us. We believe in courteous and professional customer service and I am glad that Jacob made such a great impression on you. We would love to work with you again in the future. Regards, Jim Otwell, Dealer Principle, jim.otwell@andeanmotor.com.

Excellent Service

by from Atlanta Georgia |

I purchased a brand new Chevy Colorado from Andean back in February 2015. Since my purchase, I have returned to Andean on 3-4 occasions for the sake of getting additional accessories installed which also included my first oil change/tire rotation. I feel right at home at this dealership because it didn't take me long to realize that customers are treated like family. Employees have an excellent spirit about them and they seem to take care of you like they would want to be taken care of, based on all my visits at Andean. I certainly haven't had the same experience at other dealerships in the past. I would love to give Andean my business again when it's time to replace my new Colorado.

July 10, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience, David. We feel so grateful that you chose to come to our dealership. We consider customers as part of our family, and as an extended part of our family we want you to receive the kind of treatment each of us would want and expect. We are eager to assist you again on your future automotive needs. Regards, Jim Otwell, Dealer Principle, jim.otwell@andeanmotor.com.

Great overall buying experience

by from Cumming Ga |

Overall experience was excellent. I really appreciated David Crocker's approach in listening to my needs and providing the perfect solution in a vehicle. The transaction was seamless. I would highly recommend Andean Motors.

July 8, 2015

We appreciate your feedback, Patrick. We love hearing about customers that have an excellent experience at Andean Motor Company and we are glad you are one of them. Our highest priority is satisfying our guests and we are delighted to know that David listened to your needs. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any further automotive needs. Regards, Jim Otwell, Dealer Principle, jim.otwell@andeanmotor.com.

Very happy great service

by from Cumming GA |

I had a good experience. I didn't feel pressured into something I did not want to do. There were people to answer my questions. And when my son came down to see the paperwork and the car, everyone made him feel welcome and gave him the information he requested. I drove off in a very nice car which I am still pleased I purchased. I haven't had any second thoughts. Thank you to everyone I am most pleased.

The service was great and very clean.

by from Cumming, GA. 30028 |

Only thing, it took to long to get the oil changed and tires rotated. The gentleman told me they had to send for some nuts that he was replacing and was kind enough to give me a free oil change, which I appreciate. The service reps were very kind. Thank you for your service.

Friendly Staff and easy buying

by from Cumming, Ga. |

There was good follow through by the salesman and the customer service representative. Impressed with the overall friendliness of the dealership.

Andean chevrolet in cumming , Ga.

by from cumming Ga. |

I have been a customer of Andean for many years. I buy my cars there. Everyone is professional and very nice.

Great service, clean facilities

by from Cumming, GA |

Timely, came out to find me when car was ready. Car as clean after service as before. Will visit again

June 3, 2015

Thanks Brian for the outstanding review! We understand that servicing your car takes valuable time out of your day and we never want to waste our customers' time. We are very happy to hear that your service was completed in a timely manner and we look forward to servicing you again. Best, Jim Otwell, Dealer Principle, jim.otwell@andeanmotor.com