Andean Chevrolet

527 Atlanta Rd, Cumming, GA 30040

New 855-222-1928
Used 855-218-6558
Service 855-229-9627

"Big enough to serve, Small enough to know you"

Best Experience

by from Suwanee Ga |

This was the best car experence I have ever had when buying a car. I was not presured at all to buy their car. They worked with me to get my paymeant where I needed it to be. I bought a EQUINOX. I love it. Everyone was so friendly.I think I will always trade at ANDEAN . I am telling everyone how great my experience was. The salesman was great and the lady that explained all the controls to me was great. I felt like I had known her forever.Go their you will be glad you did.I just can't say enough about them. Diane

January 9, 2013

Thank you for writing such a glowing review, Diane! We here at Andean Chevrolet are dedicated to providing everyone with the best in customer service, and we strive to make sure all of our customers are treated with the utmost respect and courtesy. We hope you're enjoying your new Equinox, and please visit our Facebook and Twitter pages! Sincerely, Jerry Williams, 678.341.1105, jwilliams@andeanmotor.com

Best Car Buying Experiance

by from Cumming, GA |

The staff is always great to work with and buying a car at Andean was my best car buying experience.

October 1, 2014

Amanda, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Each employee is a valued member of Andean Motor Company team and we all strive to provide excellent service. It is wonderful to hear that we provided you with the best vehicle-buying experience possible, and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Warm regards, Jim Otwell, Dealer Principle, jim.otwell@andeanmotor.com.

AMAZING SERVICE.

by from Cumming , GA |

Love the service from Andean Mte Co. We have always been highly take care I'd in a friendly and professional way.

September 12, 2014

Nancy, thank you for taking the time to write this great review. It's wonderful to hear that our staff at Andean Motor Company was able to provide you with such a friendly and professional service experience, and we really appreciate this feedback and will share it with our team. If you have any questions about the work that was done, please feel free to come back and see us. Warm regards, Jim Otwell, Dealer Principle, jim.otwell@andeanmotor.com.

2015 Chevy Volt Purchase

by from Cumming Georgia |

Jacob is excellent I will buy another car from him. He stayed engaged with me through the whole process. The Financing gentleman was awesome too he showed us the value of the additional products you offer.

September 9, 2014

Thank you, Andy, for taking the time to give us such positive feedback regarding your experience at our dealership. We make every effort to provide the very best service possible, and I am so glad that Jacob was able to show you this value first hand. you have questions or concerns regarding your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to let know. Sincerely, Jim Otwell, Dealer Principle, jim.otwell@andeanmotor.com.

Long wait for an oil change

by from Cumming, GA |

The only problem I had was when I dropped my car off. I waited at least 10 minutes for someone to help me. The counter man later said he didn't know I was waiting, but that's impossible because he walked right past me when I entered the service area.

August 28, 2014

John, I would like to apologize on behalf of Andean Motor Company for your experience at our dealership. Your feedback regarding your visit with us will be taken into deep consideration so we can identify the areas of our customer service that need improvement. This issue will be discussed with our team and please feel free to contact me if you would like to further discuss your situation. Sincerely, Jim Otwell, Dealer Principle, jim.otwell@andeanmotor.com.

Good service and recall items fixed

by from Cumming, GA |

Customer waiting area could be better. Too much traffic from sales persons, too much chatter from sales floor and people singing to music. I want a quiet place to read or watch TV.

August 28, 2014

Marilyn, we appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve as a dealership. We work hard to make sure our guests have a wonderful experience and we apologize if some aspects of your recent visit with us have not been up to your expectations. Please feel free to visit us if you would like to further discuss any aspect of your experience. Sincerely, Jim Otwell, Dealer Principle, jim.otwell@andeanmotor.com.

Warranty service

by from Cumming, GA |

My service entailed warranty replacement of a factory installed option, a GM branded tonneau cover. The initial contact for this was during a previous service visit. I was scheduled for an appointment to do the work, and when I arrived that morning, was informed the replacement part had not arrived. I understand supply chain issues, but a call would have been appreciated, for I had completely altered my work schedule to accommodate the service shop. The service was eventually performed, and is satisfactory, though I would suggest in the future, that detailed product information be given out when the replacement part is not a direct replacement, but an alternative.

Warranty Service

by from Cumming, GA |

Experience at the dealership was fine, as always. The GM Corporate service was not as good. The GM website for the service department was down which delayed the work. Warren, MI was being flooded implying there is a single point of failure for communication to your global service departments. Andean completed the warranty job the old fashioned way, with schematic and continuity meter. Good job.

August 23, 2014

Douglas, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. It helps us to know when we are doing well because it is what we strive to do on an everyday basis. I am very happy to hear about your positive experience at Andean Motor Company, and if you have any questions about the work that was done please feel free to visit us. Warm regards, Jim Otwell, Dealer Principle, jim.otwell@andeanmotor.com.

Great service

by from Canton, GA |

Jason was awesome - he made me feel confident about bringing my vehicle in for routine maintenance. Two thumbs up!!! Carol at front desk in show room is definitely a very welcoming asset to your dealership!!!

August 23, 2014

Kelly, on behalf of our dealership, I sincerely thank you for taking the time to write such kind words about our team. It is wonderful to know that Jason made you feel confident in your decision to choose Andean Motor Company for your servicing needs, and I am glad that Carol was able to provide you with such a welcoming service experience. Please continue to visit us whenever you have automotive concerns, and we will continue to provide you with great service. Best regards, Jim Otwell, Dealer Principle, jim.otwell@andeanmotor.com.

Suburban powerlift repair

by from Cumming, GA |

Extended warranty had just expired when the power lift broke. I was a little disappointed by an immediate refusal to work with me to cover this repair under the warranty as it could truthfully be argued that this has been progressing toward the total failure for a while. When the bill came to not much more than my deductible I did not press the issue.

Good People to Work With

by from Cumming, Ga |

Never had a complaint or unresolved problem with Andean in the 15 years I have been doing business there. Barry and Carol took good care of me. Hope the new truck runs as good as the last one.

September 12, 2014

Ronald, on behalf of Andean Motor Company, I would like to express our sincere gratitude both for your loyal business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It is great to hear that Barry and Carol were able to take good care of you, and if there is anything else that we can do to help you with regards to your vehicle, please feel free to visit us. Best regards, Jim Otwell, jim.otwell@andeanmotor.com.