Toyota of Greer

Service 866-906-9079 Service 866-906-9079

Make the Smart Choice!

Great Experience

by from Greenville, SC |

I recently visited this dealership but the car that I went to view had already been sold. The staff was great. Everyone there was very helpful and super nice. They still touch base with me to keep me updated on new stock and to see if I have any more questions. Great place.

June 16, 2014

Hi Terean, Thanks for your feedback- glad to hear that despite the fact that the car you were interested in was already sold, you were pleased with the customer service you received. If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know at jlang@mceautomotive.com. Thank you again, and we hope to see you soon! Jilly Lang, RM for Toyota of Greer

never got a call ??

by from Easley,SC |

Drove all the way over there to look at a vehicle I was interested in. Told the salesperson what I wanted and had to offer. He was going to give the info to the sales manager who was out and have him call me back. Never heard from them. Looking elsewhere.

April 3, 2016

Hi Steve, My apologies in the delay of response. I am sorry to hear you were displeased with us- we really strive to achieve great customer service, and it sounds like we didn't achieve this with you. If you are still interested in shopping for a Toyota, please reach out to me and I will personally have the GM call you and take good care of you in your car-shopping process. Thanks for your time, JIlly Lang, RM for Toyota of Greer (jilly.lang@gmail.com)

rude parts dept.

by from anderson sc |

Parts Dept. Very rude( Michael) to be exact.rude and very nasty attitude.this has turned me off of this dealership.

March 4, 2016

Hi there, Just wanted to quickly apologize if you were displeased with us. We strive hard to take great care of our customers, and since we didn't achieve this with you, please allow us a chance to make it up to you. Would you consider emailing me with your direct contact info? I can then pass it along to our GM, who can reach out and hopefully begin resolving your issues with us. Thanks in advance, JIlly Lang, RM for Toyota of Greer (jilly.lang@gmail.com)

they dont care

by from spartanburg sc |

PATHETIC. WE WERE THERE 45 minutes and saw salespeople not one acknowledged us. We left. Will never go back. Guess they figured we can't afford a Tacoma.

they dont want to sell a car !

by from landrum sc |

We were in the lot looking at Tacoma trucks for 45 minutes. We saw salespeople not one welcomed us. Do they think we couldn't afford one ? I never have been to such a business that had sales people who lacked any motivation. PATHETIC! Will not ever go there to waste my time !

Better places to buy a vehicle

by from Greer, SC |

Requested leather seats with my new vehicle. When it arrived, the leather seats were not in it. They explained that they would call when the seats came in and they could swap them out. I got a call about an hour later saying the seats would be in in the morning and to drop it off by 5pm so they could put the seats in the next morning. They called mid-day the next day to let me know the seats were in. I realized after I got back to my office that they had driven my vehicle over 200 miles in order to install the leather seats. I wrote a letter of complaint to the dealership and also let the lady know who called about a satisfaction survey a few weeks later. She assured me my concerns would be passed on to the management. I've yet to receive any type of response and it's been over 6 months now. No, "we're sorry" or "we're looking into it", nothing. There's several Toyota dealerships within easy driving distance of this one. I'd recommend buying from one of them as they at least pretend to care about the customers.

December 5, 2015

Bryan, Let me apologize for your disappointment with us. Would you consider sending me your direct contact information, so I can put it into the hands of our platform director? He can then reach out and work on resolving your issues with us. Thanks in advance, and I'm looking forward to turning you into a happy customer. Jilly Lang, RM for Toyota of Greer (jilly.lang@gmail.com)

Avoid misplaced trust in this dealer's practice .

by from Taylors/Greer, SC |

Buyers Beware and avoid the same as my misplaced trust in this dealer?s business practices. The recent sale of all my vehicles purchased from Toyota of Greer concludes my future purchases from this dealership. My questioning this dealership effort to provide dependable service prompted these actions. ======1. Year 2013-14: Toyota of Greer might have corrected my Camry Hybrid?s mechanical defect had they focused less on trying to discredit my complaint. I challenge this dealership?s inference that my driving habits were the cause of my 2013 Camry Hybrid?s poor city fuel consumption. Toyota of Greer refused to accept, verify or disprove my claims that despite both vehicles operating under identical conditions, my Rav4 repeatedly achieved 90% of rated city mpg as compared to the Hybrid?s consistent less than 75% of rated city mpg. I also challenge this Toyota dealership?s insistence that their 10-mile Camry road test that averaged 50 mph on a four-lane country highway with limited stops meets EPA city mpg test or is proof of my Hybrid?s actual city mpg. ======2. Year 2013: I foolishly purchased a used vehicle from Toyota of Greer accepting their VERBAL assurance of a limited warranty. This dealer insisted the 2008 Jeep problems were my fault until I produced a local Jeep dealer?s written inspection detailing the Liberty?s major engine defect. I felt compelled to accept this Toyota dealer?s only ?warranty? offer to upgrade to a more expensive model rather than accept the seriously defective Jeep ?as is?.

June 10, 2015

Hi, FIrstly, let me apologize for my tardiness in responding to your complaint. I would like to ask you to send your direct contact info to me at jilly.lang@gmail.com, which I can then pass along to our GM and platform director, in hopes of resolving your issues. Thanks in advance, Jilly Lang, RM for Toyota of Greer

Worst Sales Purchase ever!

by from Boiling Springs, SC |

This dealership didnt even listen to what we asked for nor let us look on the lot for the car. The salesman just pushed the base model camry on us and then never went over our trade in or sales price of the car so when we meet with the finance manager we ask him and he tells us its a done deal they wete suppose to go over all of that and haggle on the price before you get to him. Then we have to go back to the dealership to sign papers we already signed, soafter looking over the extended warranty and realizing we were being charged $4,056.00 for a few oil changes and gap we cancelled it while we were there. They still havent refunded us! We also filed a complaint to resolve the sales process and the managers avoided replying til the sale was funded then they will call and act like they are going to resolve the problem but then they never call back , but they continuously tell us they want to do whatever they can to make it right to keep us customers!!! How about stand behind your word call me back to work out the trade to the car I came to purchase n the forst place! I have always drove a toyota and this was the cheapest made one and especially fpr their price. They charge $4-5,000 more than other Toyota dealerships so make sure you shop around. Now if for some reason they call me back and make it right i will let yall know.

Insulting process

by from Greenville SC |

Saw a used vehicle on line. Gave information and was subsequently contacted by an Internet salesperson. The next day I looked at the vehicle, drove it and was given a price. I was not ready to proceed but was given a significant amount of pressure to "commit". Returned two days later to examine another vehicle and encountered the same. Please understand, the salesperson was professional, the management involved in the process were not. I understand the Toyota "process", however, this protocol is an intellectual chess match that proves to be an insulting treatment of the buyer. Too much talking from the managers with very little listening. The sales process should be a meeting of the minds, not an endurance contest with aggressive shove at the end. I eventually found another vehicle at a dealer that uses none of the above mentioned tactics.

Overall unhappy

by from Spartanburg, SC |

Purchased a used car in May 2014 and it is now August, still waiting on the tags. The office personal stated she would walk it over personally 3 weeks ago. I believe she crawled. The purchase price was about KBB, which obviously I agreed to. Our next stop is Columbia. The DMV stated they would call them if necessary. The communications in this business is lacking from department to department.

August 14, 2014

Hi there, I'm Jilly Lang, RM for Toyota of Greer. I just wanted to assure you that I have passed this review on to our GM, Jed Holtzman, and he is happy to try and resolve the issues you have with us ASAP. Would you mind emailing me your direct contact info to jlang@mceautomotive.com so I can pass it along to him? Thanks in advance for an opportunity to make this right, and I apologize if you weren't pleased with your experience at our store. Jilly