AutoNation Toyota Scion Winter Park

225 N Semoran Blvd, Winter Park, FL 32792

New 877-621-0890
Used 877-844-7887
Service 888-554-5328

Our vehicles come with a low price upfront, backed by a money-back guarantee.

"I love my car"

by from Lake Alfred, Fl. |

We had a good experience with the process. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They seemed to enjoy our experience of purchasing my (2015 Corolla) as we did. I'm looking forward to visiting this dealership for my vehicle service appointments.

Great Services

by from Orlando, Florida |

Gede Parwata was great, he was nervous but, in the end he gave great hospitality and service. He made sure that I got everything I need. I felt great at the facility just like home.

Excellent service

by from Winter park, fl |

The service department at autonation toyota is convienant, the staff especially Jimmy Nadeau goes above and beyond to meet my service goals. Overall, great place!

Warranty Work

by from Ocoee, Florida |

Warranty work to replace dash panel was performed within the time allowed and work is very good.

Great service and facilities!

by from Maitland, Fl |

We have been bringing our car to AutoNation for services for several years now and have experienced very good service. John Orr has given us outstanding service in every way. He is a true professional!

Outstanding experience

by from Kissimmee, florida |

Chafik is a great representative in every aspect. He went the extra mile to make sure we get the best possible buying experience. We love the car. We love the price. Thank you

Nick RiciglLano is Fantastic, Professional

by from Winter Park, FL |

AutoNation Toyota Scion, Winter Park, FL is extremely fortunate to have NICK RICIGLLANO on their staff. Nick communicates with credibility and confidence and demonstrates a high level of technical competence. He is consistent, exceptionally reliable, dependable and trustworthy always resulting in a satisfied customer. Nick displays a high degree of recognition, acceptance and prestige in dealing with others. he makes the best impression and easily gains acceptance by others.

Excellent customer service

by from Orlando, FL |

I purchased a Prius C; I love it..it is smooth and saves you a lot of money on gas. Winter Park Toyota Dealership has the best customer service and auto service dept. They are friendly and have the best auto repair service dept.

Best dealership ever

by from Orlando fl |

Excellent service!! I'm glad my husband brought me to this dealer. And my sales associate Rachid Amrani was very helpfull and great human being he even help me with my children and give them coloring books. He help me get through the whole process and this is not a fairy tale review I purchase a used vehicle so the air conditioner was giving me trouble it was the fan and I didn't got the warranty on it, so he help me to get it fix at a great price, they paint my bumper as they said in the contract, amazing dealer The Best!!

Excellent Service Manager Nick Ricigliano

by from Winter Park, FL |

Excellent service this past weekend at AutoNation Toyota in Winter Park. Nick Ricigliano is my amazing service manager. He is always helpful and knowledgeable, and most importantly, he makes sure that my car gets great service! I also bought my car from this place a few years ago and it was actually a pleasant experience!

Andrew Becker is the best!

by from orlando, Fl |

I took my 2009 Camry Hybrid in for its 100,000 mile check-up and received the best service in my life! You know how on Cheers "every one knows your name " ? Well, same thing here! They are fast and friendly and really good!