Orlando Kia West

New 877-240-4066
Used 888-547-4797
Service 888-774-1079

We Wanna See Ya In A Kia...! Ask for Paul French

the "best" experience buying a car-ever

by from Deland, Fl |

Ashley, our sales rep, was without a doubt greatly prepared to work with us. That was due to the fact that she called us and discussed what we were looking for. Not only did she have the car ready that we talked about, but she also had a few alternates. Her easy manor, her professionalism as well as her complete knowledge of the vehicles we discussed was more than comforting to us. I would gladly tell friends and family to deal with Ashley as well as Orlando Kia-West. Wonderful experience. rON

Hassle free

by from Orlando Florida |

Purchasing a vehicle has always suffered from the stigma of being unpleasant experience. Here however it's quite the opposite. I was treated with dignity and respect from beginning to end. No high pressure sales tactics. Asli was an angel and saying she was the best is an understatement. She was very patient and had a pleasant demeanor. David was concise and thorough. His job as a finance manager is to upsell but I never felt pressured. It is unbelievable how one business can totally change your expectations.

Great service

by from Orlando, fl |

So if your looking to buy a kia I soo recommend orlando kia west Jessie elvers! They worked their butts off to help me get into a new 2015 Sorento. They must get pixie dust from disney cuz they really did work magic for me. Also they just don't sell you a car and send you on your way, they take the time to show you your car and it's features and how mostly everything works. In my opinion I received nothing but Platinum service!!! ┐

SUPER HAPPY!!

by from Orlando, Florida |

Asli Bayazit was my sales person at Orlando Kia West and I must say that she made it a great experience. Thank you for your excellent customer service and your patience with me. I also made a new friend. I am now enjopying my new 2015 Kia Forte! loooove my car!!

Amazing Sales Agent

by from Orlando, FL |

I went on Saturday, March 7, to look at some vehicles that I had chosen from the online options. Asli Bayazit had been communicating with me all week about the details of getting the credit information, scheduling time, verifying the appointment and all the details of what I was looking for in a vehicle. Upon arriving, I was greeted by the salespeople there and they went to get Asli right away. We looked at several vehicles and I drove a few of them. Once the choice was made, the finance manager, Anas took over and was easy to work with. I walked out with a good used car and will not dread buying a car next time if these two people are available.

Kia Optima EX 2015 Fully Loaded

by from Orlando,FL |

My sales rep was Asli, she did an amazing job in making me feel good about my purchase. Even when the exact car I wanted was not on the lot she never tried to convince to me go with a different color or model. She took time to review all of our options and has been great about following up. Went back today to get my complimentary tints and she greeted me with a big smile and hug. 5 star service!! Thank you Asli, you are the best!!!!

Julia Wilkerson

by from Orlando, FL |

Asli and staff was simply amazing! They made this ling process as easy as they could get it. You don't mind going through a long process, when everyone is so pleasant and accommondating.

2003 VW Beetle Turbo

by from Orlando FL |

I've been looking for a new car due to a car accident which totaled my old car. I found the 2003 Volkswagen Beetle GLS 1.8T, which was a great find. I called Orlando Kia West and spoke to a receptionist who set up an appointment for me to test drive the car. I drove 45 minutes to go see this car, just to get there and be told that I was not allowed to drive it because a part was missing. I asked which part was missing, and the man refused to tell me. When asked if I could just look at it, I was told I couldn't do that either. Why would they make an appointment for me to test drive a car that is missing a part and cannot be driven? Also, they have the car listed on their website and under the description it says that there is no damage, it passed it's inspection, and is ready to go. That is obviously a lie and extremely misleading. The service was rude and the guy helping me barely gave me an apology. I would recommend to people looking for a used or new car not to go here. Good job, guys, for losing a potential customer.

February 27, 2015

Hi my name is Paul French we spoke yesterday. I apologize again for your drive out here. Per our conversation I explained what the issue was which does not make up for you loss time for driving over here. Like I also said yesterday that after the inspection there was a problem detected which we did not have an answer to quite yet when you came in. I also offered you to purchase a vehicle. The vehicle has indeed passed all safety inspections but there is a non safety issue and more of a mechanical issue with the vehicle. Per our conversation yesterday you declined any further interest in the vehicle, has this interest changed? We never want an unhappy customer.

The Best An New Car Experience We Ever Had

by from Orlando, Florida |

Ms.Asli Bayazit she was the best sales person we've ever had . She was patient most important funny and smart she made us fill just as important as her. She took her time did rush us only add her input we're it counted an we're in our decision making it would impact us as a family. The hold experience was great the atmosphere Inside the KIA home was great seeing everyone being taken care of an feeling comfortable In the decision They would make that would impact there whole family. Thank KIA West Orlando for becoming a member of our family an most important thank you Ms. Asli your the best keep up good work┐

March 14, 2015

The best car buying experience

by from Orlando FL |

Asli is the best customer service Rep ever she was attentive and understanding to what my needs and budget and I will refer everyone I know to her she's awesome

Exceptional

by from Orlando,Florida |

It was a spur of the moment decision to pull into the lot of Orlando Kia as I was driving by. Except for my Toyota My last 4 cars have been a luxury import,but I was tired of the high payments. I expected to leave unimpressed but ended up leaving with a car as a 100% satisfied customer. My sales person was Ronald. He made me feel comfortable without the high pressure sales. In finance victor new interest rate and payment were a major factor. I was very happy when I came to sign the papers and my interest rate was lower than previously quoted. He did what he said he would do. Ronald and victor wanted me to leave a satisfied customer which was quite refreshing. My daughter will need a car this summer and I will be a returning customer.