Orlando Kia West

3407 W Colonial Dr, Orlando, FL 32808

New 877-240-4066
Used 888-547-4797
Service 888-774-1079

We Wanna See Ya In A Kia...!

Kia Sorento

by from Orlando, Fl |

My lease was expiring on my last Kia, so I called to work through a new lease with the dealership. Scott Cherney was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and worked with me to get everything on the car that I wanted, all while meeting my financial constraints. Once the car arrived at the dealership, Scott called me right away to let me know that it was in and we made arrangements for me to take delivery. When I arrived at the dealership, Scott was very helpful explaining both the safety and operational features of the car in language that I could understand and relate to. I felt very comfortable with all the operational aspects of the vehicle when we were finished. Alberto Ahumada handled the financial transactions and took extra time with me to ensure that all the details were explained and understood. Everything was completed the was we had agreed on and there were no surprises. This was very important to me. Periodically throughout the process, Azmir Jusic checked to ensure that everything was going well, which I thought was very professional. I am extremely pleased with the professional manner in which they all attended to their part in my Kia purchase.

Felt tricked

by from Orlando fl |

Called dealership to see if car was there and was told it was. Went there same day took sales person about 10 minutes to come back and tell me that car was sent to auction. After I had specifically said I was coming for that car. Then was shown other cars that were more expensive. Kind of felt like a bait and switch to me. Might not have been but that's how I felt.

Great service and a great deal

by from Winter Garden, Florida |

We had a very positive experience with Orlando Kia West and our sales consultant Ameor Benaoudia. Ameor worked very hard to find us the right car for our needs at the right price. David Andrew, the finance manager, was equally helpful when it came to the paperwork. I would go back to buy another car there in the future.

Scam Artists - Vehicle Misrepresentation

by from Orlando, FL |

My entire experience was destroyed by their high pressure, guilt tripping, bulldozing, bait and switching tactics... Like an idiot I still bought a car. However when I called Kia Consumer affairs to complain about my experience, I was told that another person was registered under my VIN number. So I pulled a vehicle history report and found out my NEW car had actually been titled twice before.. and with 250 miles on it at purchase I could believe it. I called consumer affairs back and they said that they had spoke with the manager and they are willing to do absolutely nothing to fix the situation. I have contacted the attorney general's office and found Kia to be in violation of Florida statute 501.976, which protects buyers against a dealership misrepresenting a vehicle as new when it is actually used. No one at Kia ever disclosed the vehicle being purchased before and now all I can do is file complaints with the FL state attorney, Better Business Bureau and the dmv. That is what I will do for now before following up with an attorney to represent me personally. I have already spoken to several who state I have a valid complaint against this company. I will never buy another Kia - I feel disgusted driving this one. I have actually written a 10,000 word statement detailing my experience with these people, but my post only allows 4000. Don't buy anything from these people - you're better off going with some random dealership on the side of the road.

Never again!!

by from Orlo Vista, FL |

Long story short. Was lied to as I was told I had a repossession report to a lender, whereas the lender that I spoke to the next day stated there was no such report at all. Called to give sales person and/or manager a chance to explain where their information came from, only to have the phone hung up 3 times. Good luck to everyone who goes there, hopefully you'll have a better experience than mine.

Terrific Experience

by from Orlando, Florida |

Scott Cherney, my sales representative, was very pleasant, listened to my needs and was very accommodating. I enjoyed being able to test drive the Optima, and loved it. The dealership was able to buy back my leased Honda as the lease was soon to expire, which was a very pleasant surprise for my husband and I and saved us a lot of extra effort. The finance coordinator was very nice, thorough and everything ran very smoothly with the finance details. I couldn't be more please with my new Optima and the terrific experience of leasing my car through Orlando Kia West.

It was a delight !

by from Orlando, FL |

How lucky were we when Scott Cherney greeted us. He was sincere, friendly and knowledgable about the vehicle we came to look at. After test driving the vehicle, Scott gave us time to talk about the car privately and wasnt pushy at all. The dealership we went to before Kia was very rude and smug with an attitude that turned us off. What a delight to have Scott be the complete opposite. Most refreshing was he realized what an important decisson this was for us. After we made the decission to purchase, it was fast and easy. Scott pretty much asked us what it would take to seal the deal. We told him. He honored it. We will be purchasing a car again and will look forward to doing bussiness with them again.

Great professional service.

by from Orlando, Fla |

My sales person was Rick Gerhardt and David Andrews. Mr. Andrews was really great he work very hard in trying to make me happy and he did just that. He is a wonderful person and I'm glad that he was there to help me. Rick Gerhardt was also awesome to work with he helped me with everything I needed. He was good from start to finish. Thank you so much for everything that you've guys have done.

Orlando Kia West did a great job

by from Orlando, FL |

Anas Lazaar and Hicham Belharsa did a great job of working with me to buy my new Kia. Thank you.

My Kia Experience

by from Winter Garden, FL |

My sales person was Jim Darity. He was very friendly & answered some questions on Chat Live prior to me arriving to the facility. He made my buying experience fun. He was very knowledgeable. The experience was excellent. I have already begun referring people here. It was a step of Faith I took, & I left out of there with a brighter smile. I hope this business continues to grow. And by the way: Excellent Customer Service. The financing process went smooth.

eny,meny, miny, moe,yo

by from Orlando |

I dealt with Hicham Belharsa when my wife and I went to Kia West to purchace our Kia Sportage. He was very friendly and tryed his best to make sure we were satisfied. I would certainly recomend him in the future. Keith