Oracle Ford

New 888-660-0063
Used 888-650-9949
Service 888-339-2682

No City Sales Tax!

Great dealer to buy from, Friendly people

by from Mesa, Arizona |

From the first time I spotted the truck online I had quick, friendly responses to my inquiries even though it was a Saturday night and the dealer was closed. My questions were answered promptly and pictures were taken and sent even before they were posted by the dealer to show the truck on their webpage. The salesperson was easy to deal with and very understanding to our point of view. She was helpful, yet not pushy or overbearing. It was easy and pleasant doing business with her. And when we finally decided to buy the truck she was extremely helpful in locking in on the best deal and making sure everything was taken care of and ready before we drove to the dealership. We live 2 hours away and didn't want to have to make a second trip becuase we had forgotten something. Everyone we dealt with at Oracle Ford was friendly and treated us like family. This was one of the best experiences I've had buying a truck from a dealer. Doing business with Sheena Scott was a great experience and I would recommend her and this dealership to everyone. If you're looking for good used vehicles and a great buying expereince, I recommend that everyone check out Oracle Ford and where they treat you right.

Great experience!

by from Tucson, AZ |

We found our Explorer on-line and went for it. Nadia is a fantastic salesperson and we appreciated the lack of pushiness that we've had from other dealers. We are very satisfied with our purchasing process and the courteous service we received during this process. Thanks to all of you at Oracle Ford for making this a stress-free experience!

The Worst Service I've Experienced in 30+ Years!

by from Tucson, AZ |

Because my Sales person was so nice and the whole process with the Finance Manager so easy, I will not give them the lowest grade but I will say, if you buy the vehicle there, don't take to Oracle Ford for service. My 2012 Ford Focus I purchased in March/2012 began having transmission problems right away. It was in the shop the first time in April, 2012. They found nothing wrong. In May 2012 the Recall Information came out and I took it in and it was supposed to be fixed. It was not. It got so bad I was unable to drive it in September 2013 and it went back to Oracle Ford. They found nothing wrong with the transmission. It would not shift into gear, it stuttered and hesitated frequently. They did find that my air bag wire was damaged by a pack rat and charged me for the diagnoses. I had to sign off on taking my car and acknowledge the issue. The problems were intermittent. I called Oracle and another Ford dealership on several other occasions to ask but was always told "it is adaptive to the driver." On June 30th, 2014 it again would not shift at all and because I could not get it into the closer dealership, I took it back to Oracle Ford. This time, they found that it was a "transmission module" and replaced it. They also found that my 2012 Ford already had a wheel bearing going out. I was over 36k but had extended warranty so I had to pay the deductible. The Sales manager told me twice it would be only the deductible. He said that "even if I could waive the deductible for the transmission, I can't for the wheel bearing." Why should they even think of charging for an issue that had begun the first month I owned the car? I was also informed by the Sales manager and another that I had a problem with my air bag and it was rat damage. I reminded them that they had found that out last time and asked them to look in their system. I had the paperwork. Then they charged me double and told me it was to "diagnose" the rat damage to my air bag wire. I told them again it had been diagnosed before and to check their computer system. I had already paid them for this. I had to pay to get my car and was told that I would have to speak to the Service Manager who would call me on Monday. I saw the Finance Mgr. and he offered to help but also said he'd have the Service Manager call me Monday. After a week, no calls until they saw a review I'd written. He called then, and was rude, unapologetic and actually tried to tell me that there "was not recall on that vehicle", while I was holding the paperwork mailed to me by Ford. He'd asked me what I was upset about but when I began talking, he just talked over me and then had the nerve to tall me to stop talking and if I wouldn't, he was "done with me". He was on speaker and others heard the whole exchange. Absolutely no customer service at all. Later, he called and left a voice mail. He apologized but not for being such a jerk, or for the over charge, the fact that my car was STILL not shifting correctly but said only "if you think you were mistreated." He says he will refund what they over charged me but I will never go to Oracle Ford again. I will never own another Ford and am working on getting rid of the one I have even though I will no doubt take a loss. It is one thing for a company to have a defect. Once the manufacturer admits it, then it is up to the dealership service to take care of it AND the customer so that they continue to be Ford customers. This guy hasn't a clue about customer service and apparently, they are not well trained on their own vehicles. The 2012 Ford transmission issue is all over the internet. Ford sent out information on it and it is also all over the Lemon sites. It would bet their own systems have the information.

Best Buying Experience - Worst Service Ever

by from Tucson, AZ |

Because my Sales person was so nice and the whole process with the Finance Manager so easy, I will not give them the lowest grade but I will say, if you buy the vehicle there, don't take to Oracle Ford for service. My 2012 Ford Focus I puchased in March/2012 began having transmission problems right away. It was in the shop the first time in April, 2012. They found nothing wrong. In May 2012 the Recall Information came out and I took it in and it was supposed to be fixed. It was not. It got so bad I was unable to drive it in September 2013 and it went back to Oracle Ford. They found nothing wrong withthe transmission. It would not shift into gear, it stuttered and hesitated frequenlty. They did find that my air bag wire was damaged by a pack rat and charged me for the diagnoses. I had to sign off on taking my car and acknowledge the issue. The problems were intermittant. I called Oracle and another Ford dealership on several other occassions to ask but was always told "it is adaptive to the driver." On June 30th, 2014 it again would not shift at all and because I could not get it into the closer dealership, I took it back to Oracle Ford. This time, they found that it was a "transmission module" and replaced it. They also found that my 2012 Ford already had a wheel bearing going out. I was over 36k but had extended warranty so I had to pay the deductible. The Sales manager told me twice it would be only the deductible. He said that "even if I could waive the deductible for the transmission, I can't for the wheel bearing." Why should they even think of charging for an issue that had begun the first month I owned the car? I was also informed by the Sales manager and another that I had a problem with my air bag and it was rat damage. I reminded them that they had found that out last time and asked them to look in their system. I had the paperwork. It ook them 10 days to fix the issue then wanted em to drop everyting, leave work and drive to Oracle from Green Valley. I had to deliver their rental car back on Saturday when I got home and they were upset with me. Then they charged me double and told me it was to "diagnose" the rat damager to my air bag. I told them it had been diagnosed before and to check their computer system. They denied it and told me that I would have to speak to the Service Manager who would call me on Monday. I saw the Finance Mgr. and he offered to help but also said he'd have the Service Manager call me Monday. After a week, no calls until they saw a review I'd written. He was then rude, unaplogietic and actually tried to tell me that there "was not recall on that vehicle", while I was holding the paperwork mailed to me by Ford. He'd asked me what I was upset about but when I began talking, he just talked over me and then had the nerve to tall me to stop talking and if I wouldn't, he was "done with me". He was on speaker and others heard the whole exchange. Absolutely no customer service at all. Later, he called and left a voice mail. He apologized not for being such a jerk, or for the over charge, the fact that my car was STILL not shifting correctly but "for "if you think you were mistreated." He says he will refund what they over charged me butI wil never go to Oracel Ford again. I will never own another Ford and am working on getting rid of the one I have. It is one thing for a compay to have a defect. Once the manufacturere admits it, then it is up to the dealership service to take care of it AND the customer so that they continue to be Ford customers. This guy hasn't a lcue about customer serice and apparently, they have are not well trained on their own vehicles. The 2012 Ford transmission issue is all over the internet. Ford sent out information on it and it is also all over the Lemon sites. You'd think their own mechanices and especially the Service Manager would know these things. Might be ok to buy there but don't expect them to take care of you afterwards.

Awesome service, great facility

by from Tucson, Arizona |

The dealership is great. RoseAnne Weaver called me with the vehicle that met my exact needs, was very accommodating and helpful. I would highly recommend RoseAnne and Oracle Ford to anyone needing a car.

Awesome experience!

by from Winkelman, AZ |

From the minute I stepped on the lot it was a pressure free experience. I was greeted by Sheena Scott and she made my daughter & I feel very comfortable. Her friendly, non-pressure, knowledgeable, sales skills truly sets her apart from the "typical" car salesperson. We didn't buy right away (several months later) but she stuck with us answering any & all questions we had. Not once through the entire 2 months did she ever make us feel like we "had" to buy a car. We developed a friendship throughout the car buying process & I'm blessed to still call her a friend today. We even took our son down a few weeks after our purchase & introduced him to Sheena & he to bought a truck from her. We will definitely return to Sheena Scott for any future purchases. I did have an issue when I picked up my car, it wasn't detailed very well, and Sheena immediately handled the situation and made it right.

Stress Free

by from Tucson, AZ |

I had to buy a new (used) vehicle quickly (my '99 Jetta died suddenly)...Yikes! I usually keep my cars for 10 or more years so my experience with buying a car is limited and since I have only gone to dealerships I have been intimidated when making such a huge purchase. I had decided on a used Ford Fiesta (great reviews) and Oracle had the perfect one. I probably would have shopped closer to home but I'm so glad I ended up at that dealership. SHEENA was a wonderful sales person and Patrice Ross, the owner, was great. They helped me feel relaxed, taken care of, and confident in my purchase. I definitely recommend driving the extra miles to shop at Oracle Ford.

The BEST Buying Experience!

by from Corona de Tucson, AZ |

From the very first time I contacted Oracle Ford, I knew I had discovered a new favorite local business! Nadia Byerly was most helpful in answering my questions, but most importantly, worked with me to help compare their prices to other dealerships in the area. No one could compare on the bottom line! Hands down the best price I could find. When it came time to take delivery, Kurt Christianson offered better than Blue Book on my trade in! Mind you, my old truck was very clean and in great shape, but they didn't have to go the extra mile--they just did. I LOVE ORACLE FORD!! I've told everyone of my friends who drive trucks they'd be stupid if they didn't let Oracle Ford price their next purchase.

Great Overall Experience

by from Sutherland Heights, Pima County, Arizona |

From the time we first entered Oracle Ford lot to look over a used vehicle until we purchased and drove a 2011 Ford Escape from the lot several days afterwards, the below mentioned staff menbers at Oracle Ford were most hospitable and informative. We were very pleased to have met Sales Consultant Michael Mullens, Business Manager Kurt Christiansen, and Service Manager Duane Brown.

Great experience buying online

by from Corrales, NM |

Sheena Scott was a huge help and made the buying online experience easy and convenient We were unable to find the truck we wanted locally and Oracle was able to provide everything we needed.Great friendly service.

knowlegable sales people, good prices

by from Gilbert,AZ |

Friendly sales people who gave us information we needed and worked with us to get a good deal. The entire sales process was much less time consuming than other dealers we have used. We would recommend Oracle Ford