Benson Ford

4701 Calhoun Memorial Hwy, Easley, SC 29640

New 877-527-0608
Used 877-764-4765
Service 877-706-9585

You can't get a lower price.

BENSON FORD BEST CAR BUYING EXPEREINCE EVER

by from Easley, S.C. |

I came in using Cars.com and they provided an immediate response. I knew exactly which Explorer I wanted and the Internet Manager emailed me the window sticker as well as all of the information I needed on that particular one. I came to the dealership and was greeted at the door by my Sales Consultant who had the car ready to go for the test drive. I then came in and the New Car Manager gave me a deal I couldn't refuse. My wife and I have never been more happy and we will be referring as many people as we can. You guys are the best!!

My experiance in trying to purchase a Ford Escape

by from Travelers Rest, SC |

After submitting my request thru cars.com I was never contacted by this dealer. I purchased a Ford Escape from another dealer.

Pushy salespeople

by from Travlers Rest, SC |

I have been to Benson Ford 4 or 5 times in the last year. When I see they have a car I am interested in I head on over to check it out. They rarely put their prices on cars.com so it takes a drive or a phone call to find out what is going on. The head salesman (Pru/Prue) is a nice guy but so pushy. When I enter the dealership I mention that I am in research-mode, I will not be buying a car today and will wait for my car to die (currently 138,000 m). Nevertheless he parrots the same phrase the whole time I am at the dealership 'what can we do to sell you a car today' 'what can we do to sell you a car today' 'what can we do to sell you a car today.' It is annoying and ultimately not a good sales tactic. I will be buying a car soon, my car will die within a year or so. I am interested in a Fiesta ST but I prefer the low key sales people at D&D Ford. I can walk into that dealership and not get accosted and pushed around, I recommend you stay away from Benson Ford for a few reasons. Pushy salespeople Inaccurate cars.com listings Rude salespeople

Zero stars

by from Easley S.C. |

If you want a quality paint job,body panels that fit properly, a smooth ride with no rattles and people who care about what they do look else where. Had my car three times for over two months still nowhere close to "pre accident condition".Call ford corp and filed a complaint will keep calling until something is done .

Great experience!

by from Greer, SC |

I bought a 2013 Ford XLT and it was the best car buying experience I have had. My salesman, Justin, was very nice, knowledgeable about the vehicle, and made the experience very smooth. The new car manager, Robert, is great and makes you feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend Benson Ford to anyone.

Sales:

by from Greenville S.C. |

Typical car salesman , They will do anything to get a sale right or wrong!

Benson Ford responded to this review

December 18, 2013

We are sorry you feel this way. We tried our best to earn your business.