Benson Ford

4701 Calhoun Memorial Hwy, Easley, SC 29640

New 877-527-0608 New 877-527-0608
Used 877-764-4765 Used 877-764-4765
Service 877-706-9585 Service 877-706-9585

You can't get a lower price.

Benson Ford

by from Easley |

Service was as expected from this dealership based on my previous experience.

D Jones

by from Hendersonville NC |

Like the others if your out of town then They act like they don't need you. After contact they called and I asked a question and never heard from them again.

horrible

by from walnut creek |

very rude, unprofessional, fake priced and no care about costumer...

Great customer care!

by from Greer, SC |

Thank you to the team at Benson Ford! I was contacted immediately after my internet search and inquiry. I was directed to Justin Tharp. Justin was very knowledgeable and prompt in answering my questions and our communications. I am VERY happy with my new/used vehicle purchase and experience at Benson Ford!

Excellent Experience

by from Pickens SC |

I just want to give a huge shout-out to my salesman, Justin Tharp. Justin went above and beyond helping me with all my questions and making this a truly exceptional experience. They quickly replied to my emails and text messages with answers to my questions. This was not my first time purchasing a vehicle on my own, but this was one of the best dealerships and salespersons that I have ever dealt with. I will certainly keep Justin and Bensons in mind for any future purchase. Good job, Justin!

NOT HELPFUL! UNCARING!

by from Easley SC |

On line I was told they could offer 0 down and low payments even though I had a 0 credit score. At the facility, when they learned I was on social security, they suddenly couldn't help me with what I wanted. Wanted to sell me a new smaller car than I needed with a sizable down payment. Then said they were willing to work with me. Not so, if they couldn't give me what I needed!

Great experience.

by from South Carolina |

Drove up there on two occasions. They addressed all of our concerns and even brought in another car for us to look at. We did buy the first that we were were interested in. Mark Brown was attentive to our questions, but not pushy. We appreciated this as we have dealt with some very pushy salesmen on other car lots in the past that did everything in there power to try to keep us from leaving. That only makes me want to leave faster.

I had an outstanding purchase experience here.

by from Mount Arlington, NJ |

I was looking for a very particular pre-owned vehicle, and expanded my search to out-of-state sources. Benson Ford had the Mustang that I wanted, at a fair price. I was quite nervous buying something sight-unseen, but my salesman Gary and his manager Tim, sent me all the pics and info that I asked for. My calls and e-mails were always promptly returned, and everyone on Benson staff that I had contact with was personable. The paperwork was handled perfectly, and they were accomodating to my transporter. In summary, I had a very smooth transaction, that was handled with professionalism.

Told they don't want or need my business

by from Easley, SC |

Would not give requested recall / tsb information. Has no interest in addressing a DEFECTIVE transmission that a tsb was issued for. The tsb is NOT a neglect or wear and year item but a DEFECT in the transmission where a pin has to be shaved down because it's too big. Was told they neither want or need my business. I own 2 fords and my dad does too. We won't be back and will NEVER buy another ford again. Nor will my 22 year old son, his wife or my 2 daughters who will be driving age soon. I will tell everyone I know about how poorly I was treated by not only this dealership but this company. My dad was a service manager for years with ford and would have never treated people like that!

BENSON FORD BEST CAR BUYING EXPEREINCE EVER

by from Easley, S.C. |

I came in using Cars.com and they provided an immediate response. I knew exactly which Explorer I wanted and the Internet Manager emailed me the window sticker as well as all of the information I needed on that particular one. I came to the dealership and was greeted at the door by my Sales Consultant who had the car ready to go for the test drive. I then came in and the New Car Manager gave me a deal I couldn't refuse. My wife and I have never been more happy and we will be referring as many people as we can. You guys are the best!!