Magnussen's Lexus of Fremont

Used 877-843-9270
Service 888-513-4912

My New lexus

by from Fremont, CA |

I finally got my first Lexus yesterday! And my experience was absolutely amazing. If it wasn't for Eric who helped me get a white IS 250 f sport with black interior! It's so beautiful :D and I'm so happy with it. Also I would like to mention that Eric has a great sense of humor so I def liked that.. I hate when the sales people are serious through out the entire experience. Also Stevie was very helpful as well with all the questions I had and helped me get the price I wanted.. Overall a wonderful team! Navjeet also helped me explain the features inside the car! There a bunch of cool features I didn't even know existed. And both of them together put a red bow on my car so I can take pictures lol. Eric even gave me free leather covers for my keys ! Like they seriously took care of everything here and I'm really happy with the service I got.

September 1, 2015

Hi Nikita, Thanks for sharing your positive experience with us and congrats on the IS 250 F Sport! I'm happy to hear Eric and the rest of the team was able to assist you and provide you with the best customer service. Should you have any questions or additional comments feel free to reach out. Thanks!

Excellent service and sales TEAM

by from Oakland, CA |

LEXUS of Fremont has been the BEST in sales and service since their start. Everyone works as a TEAM from the sales people to the service techs. The follow-up by all is exceptional which not only makes you feel valuable but also as a friend in their world.

August 5, 2015

Hi! I just wanted to say thank you for sharing your positive experience with our dealership. I'm glad my team was able to provide you with the best service around. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out. Thanks! Bo Magnussen General Manager

Service visit at 1,000 miles...not a bad thing!!

by from Hayward, CA |

Picked up a 2014 GS-F Sport last month. Noticed a little pull or drift to the left on the freeway. Not a big deal, but I thought it was something I should have fixed. I called service and they got me in quickly for an alignment. The car was fixed quickly and the alignment is now perfect. Not my first experience with Lexus of Fremont. Each time has been as positive as this one. No complaints.

August 7, 2015

Hi Chris, Thank you for sharing you positive experience with us and I'm glad we were able to get you in and out for your alignment. Should you have any other questions or concerns please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks! Bo Magnussen General Manager

Great Service!

by from Pleasanton, CA |

Every time I stop by for service or just a car wash, the service is great. They try to get me in even if they're busy, I haven't had a bad experience. The staff is consistently helpful and not pushy. Great place!

August 7, 2015

Hi! I'm happy to hear that you have been consistently been having a great experience with us. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to reach out. Best, Bo Magnussen General Manager

Save your hard-earned money

by from Fresno, CA |

Worst dealer ever. Stay away at all cost. The online sale manager should be ashamed for lying to me. After our conversation, I drove all the way from Fresno with the presumption that the vehicle we talked about was available to be purchased. We arrived and found out that the person that we were supposed to meet had left for the day. The key to the vehicle was nowhere to be found. We couldn't even do a test drive and ended up driving back to Fresno. Thank you for lying to me and wasted 6 hours of my time.

Best car buying/leasing experience!

by from Morgan Hill, CA |

We popped in to find a specific Lexus white paint colour for our hot rod we're building. The easiest, painfree car buying/leasing experience ever. Props to our salesman Bennie Carter and also Stevie Chu for showing my wife all the cars bells and whistles.

Easiest car shopping EVER!

by from Morgan Hill, CA |

I would like to take this time to thank Bennie Carter for a pain free purchase of our beautiful new Lexus! Also, Stevie Chu was so helpful in teaching me what our car has and how to use it to it's fullest! Cheers! Sue Rossi

Don't be fooled.

by from East Bay, CA |

I was very disappointed with my visit to this dealership because of their incorrect posting of the Mini Cooper S. Apparently, they have posted the photos of a Mini Cooper S under a base model's specs and price. I had called Neil Chandra to verify that this indeed was the S model for the correct price, and he confirmed it was. After coming in, we had found out it was actually the wrong listing and had wasted our time coming to see the car. We were ready to buy, if the deal was honored, but instead we left upset. I suggested to Neil they update their listings to match the correct car for sale. I checked today if the listing had changed, though it is still the incorrect car posted.

November 27, 2013

Hi Kristine, Thank you for bringing your concerns to my attention. I would like to apologize for your experience here. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction and never want our customers to feel that we were wasting their time. There was a miscommunication on the image of the Mini that was posted online. I am disheartened to hear of your unhappiness and would like to speak with you at your convenience to see how we can earn back your business. Thank you, Neil Chandra 510-657-6600 nchandra@magnussenlexus.com

Best place to Lease or Buy a car. Ask for Bennie!!

by from Sunnyvale/Fremont |

I leased my IS 250 C back in 2011, and I love it and it not just about having a great car. They have 2 flat screen TVs, separate room for kids, and a nail salon onsite. I like to schedule my oil changes on Saturdays so I can get my nails done while I wait. Bennie Carter sold me my car. He is super friendly and very funny, and he knows is stuff!! He always makes it a point to say hi when I drop it off.

clean facility

by from San Leandro |

i enjoyed my experience. They had the car I was ready to see waiting for me :) After I found out the APR they made it sound as though it was not possible for me to leave with a Lexus or any other car. I would have loved for them to check on me personally after my experience but they did not. I would have loved to leave in a luxury car.

September 24, 2013

Hello, Thank you for your feedback. We never want our customers to feel pressure to purchase a vehicle or have them feel that they can't leave with a car of their dreams. I apologize that we were not able to get you in the car you wanted when you came into our dealership. Have you been able to locate a car? If we can be of any assistance, please let us know. We would love to hear from you. Thank you, Bo Magnussen General Manager