Diamond Honda

(3.4) 5 Reviews

17525 Gale Ave, City of Industry, CA 91748

Great, fast and easy

by from Hacienda Heights, CA |

Diamond Honda made my car buying experience pain-free. I found the salespeople friendly and on the ball. I have very poor credit, a recent bankruptcy, and I am on disability with minimal income, yet their finance department was able to work with me to obtain affordable and fair financing. An all around great dealership.

Blehhh..

by from Southern California |

I called the sales department interested in a specific car they had on the lot. I had a few questions to which they did not have the answers to right away so I was told I would receive a call back from the car I was interested in. Never got a call back.. Awesome guys, just awesome.

Diamond Honda responded to this review

September 10, 2013

My name is Eric Bolstad and I am the new General Manager for Diamond Honda. I apologize for the lack of customer service as well as not responding to your concern until now. I know it is difficult to get a second chance to make a first impression but if you ever have any future needs for a vehicle please contact me personally at ebolstad@diamondhonda.com.

Great car buying experience

by from Diamond Bar, CA |

Jerry Ng (Sales) and Anthony Sassadyan (Finance) were extremely professional and made the whole buying process efficient and painless. The negotiations were straightforward and I ultimately left feeling completely satisfied with my purchase of a CR-V, a breath of fresh air from the usual car shopping hassle. I would highly recommend this dealer to anyone looking to purchase a Honda vehicle.

Diamond Honda A Great Car Dealership

by from Gardena, CA |

It was a good experience shopping at Diamond Honda. Jerry Ng was so very nice and easy to talk to. He answered all my questions and I know I got the best customer care from him. I will definitely bring family and friends to this dealership.

Horrible Sales Reps

by from Walnut, CA |

When looking for a new Honda one of my first stops is Diamond Honda...to just look, never to buy. Each sales rep I had reeked of sleazy tactics to get me to buy a car. They stated they had an Si, but when I came in it wasn't there and so they tried selling me a Bimmer that's been on their lot for 5 months. When I said I hated Bimmers the rep flat out tells me "good man. older Bimmers fall apart." - Dude, 2 seconds ago you were telling me how wonderful it is and I deserve it. When I told them I wanted a CRZ with black interior they told me I'd never find one - LIAR the black 2012 CRZ does. When I went looking for an Element and quoted me a marked up price cause they were the last on the lot, I said I would have to ask my wife just to get outta there, they began to question my manhood as I tried to get away. The dealership is a newer facility (a pretty nice one to boot) and their service department is top notch, but never in my life would I buy a car from them.