Car Plus Finance

Used 877-830-1679

Pre-Owned imported and Domestic

Happy customer

by from R. P. V. Ca. |

Mr. Ali and his office staff were very knowledgeable and helpful. I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family.

Great service, comfortable buying experience

by from Thousand Oaks, CA |

I have been on a search for 2 weeks!!!! I couldn't sleep thinking about my future truck. I finally found the truck I wanted with additional accessories. This dealer had a wide selection of trucks and other vehicles. As I spoke to Wendy I didn't feel "pressured" to buy a vehicle like higher dealerships. They are very kind and helpful! Making your buying experience 100x better! It was my first time buying a truck ever. I would definitely refer or come back to purchase another vehicle in the future. Overall they are an awesome dealership!!!

Great Customer Service

by from El Monte, Ca |

Found the vehicle I wanted at a decent price. Was able to work something out they were really understanding with my situation and were able to get me approved. I recommend this dealer if your looking for a used car/truck. Al and Wendy will try to work with you the best they can. Great customer service.

Great Buying Experience - Internet to in Person

by from Hemet, CA |

Had a really good buying experience with this company, its owner & assistant Wendy. We knew what we were looking for in a truck and Internet searched until we found the ones that met our criteria. Car Plus Finance's website allowed us to really explore the vehicle we liked and Wendy made it easy to figure out what we needed to do to purchase. Highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a used Toyota truck, as well as for selected other vehicles - they will treat you honestly & fairly.

Friendly, courteous.

by from Long Beach, CA |

Very pleased to do business with this dealer. The vehicle purchased was in excellent condition with low miles, and the numbers negotiated made it a sensible purchase. The dealer certainly knows his market when it comes to Toyota Tacomas, and has a very good inventory of them from which to choose.

Very Happy with my new Toy

by from Torrance |

I found about 6 cars that I liked in cars.com and after seeing a few I decided to go back to Car Plus Finance because the price and the low miles on the vehicle they had... I was not sure if I could get Ali to get me a better price or offer me the finance terms that I need it, but he did. He helped me get in the car I really wanted and he helped me find the finance terms I was looking for. They got out of their way to help me in my purchase. I am very happy with my new Toy. Thank you Car Plus Finance. Russ.

Unprofessional

by from San Diego, CA |

This dealer is not customer service oriented and does not appear to be concerned with a word of mounth reputation for being an establishment people shy away from. My experience was brief and remote, which was sufficient to direct me elsewhere. I am glad I had this experience which kept me from dealing with them. A local dealer now has my bussiness, I just purchased the same vehicle from them and my girlfriend is in market for a used vehicle as well.