Superior Chevrolet

4770 Covington Hwy, Decatur, GA 30035

New 866-757-6054 New866-757-6054
Used 866-953-2838 Used866-953-2838
Service 877-633-4751 Service 877-633-4751

Home of the Lifetime Powertrain Warranty! Watch below to find out how to win FREE Garth Brooks tickets!!!

EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!

by from Lithonia, GA |

I walked into the dealership with a old raggety 1998 Nissan Maxima and I walked out the dealership as a proud owner of 2012 Nissan Altima. Talk about an upgrade! CHANCE BRADLEY is hands down the BEST SALESMAN THERE!!! He is friendly, outgoing, assertive, and HONEST in his sales proposals..he will walk on water to get the best deal for you at the lowest rates possible. His name is perfect because he will give you a chance when you think there is no chance lol! Not to mention, he is also very handsome and funny but my confidence level is now through the roof! Thank you, Chance, and the entire Superior Chevrolet team! Im riding pretty, with my head up and shades on!

Tax Consultant

by from Decatur, GA |

First everyone is always professional. I also appreciate the integrity. Especially Jim Brownlee, he always tells the truth of what my car needs. I don't believe he has every sold me any thing I didn't need. There was times when he said this will holdup for about 3 months. And sure enough he was right on point. Making me ready for the cost. Second, the prices are at national rates, not over priced. Third the waiting time is reasonable, no matter what the job is. I have never waited over 5 hours. P S give Jim Brownlee a bonus for me.

Happy Customer!

by from Decatur, Ga |

Had a really good experience with superior chevrolet. Ronnie was my salesman and he was awesome. He made the process less stressful and kept me updated on what was going on. I would definitely recommend him if your looking to buy!

A simple check engine light

by from Decatur, GA |

I brought my car in on a Friday ( my day off from work) to have someone look at why my check engine light was on. The CSR in the service department informed me there were no available appointments that day. We scheduled an appointment for the following week. Unfortunately, I was called into work the night before my appointment and could not bring the car in for repairs until noon. Again, there were no available appointments. He also told me they do not schedule appointments for Saturdays because it is first come, first serve. I asked to cancel the standing work order and he refused to accept my cancellation. Instead, he kept asking me which day I wanted to reschedule my repair. The manner in which the CSR spoke to me was demeaning both as a customer and a woman. There was no attempt to work with me and he seemed generally irritated at the concept. My days off from work are Friday and Saturday. I don't see why I should have to take a day off from work to give someone my money when there are plenty of repair shops in the area.

Superior Chevrolet responded to this review

July 17, 2015

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience to you on appointment times. We have been extremely busy and the CSR was most likely trying to get you the next available appointment. I apologize if the CSR appeared to be insensitive to you, that is not how we treat our customers.

Bryant

by from Decatur, GA |

Took his time to go over the car with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Easy to work with

by from Decatur, GA |

A very nice person and easy to work with!!!!!!!!!!

Great experience

by from Decatur, GA |

Darrin is the best!!! Great experience overall!!!!

Explained

by from Atlanta, GA |

Bryant explained everything that we needed to know!

Bryant

by from Atlanta |

He made me think to make a great decision. I would sent more people to him. Thanks!

Excellent Service

by from Lithonia, GA |

Very informative and helpful. Tended to the needs of the customer. Found a very cute car with great gas mileage!! Thanks much!!