Oak Lawn Happy Hyundai

9121 S Cicero Ave, Oak Lawn, IL 60453

New 888-251-7354
Used 888-241-7904
Service 877-870-8160

Where our customers send their friends.

great costumer experience

by from Laporte, IN |

I recently purchased a car here in the beginning of January. I came in knowing what car I wanted to look at. The SUV was exactly what I was looking for. While I was there i recieved the best customer service. Everyone I came across was extremely helpful and pleasent to be around. I had my 9 year old daughter with me. We were there for a good portion of the day. They are very kid friendly. They even bought my daughter lunch because she was complaining about being hungry. After the purchase went through they let her ring the bell. She is still telling everyone about it.

Excellent customer service!

by from Chicago, IL |

I had a very pleasant car buying experience at this place! I didn't feel like I was hustled or coerced into buying a car I didn't like! I walked home with an Elantra without spending my whole day at the lot being haggled by a salesman! Great staff and clean facilities too!

Great Service

by from Justice,il |

Fast and easy oil service, will recommend this service department to everyone I know. Your car doesnt have to be Hyundai for you to get service.

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!

by from Crestwood IL |

All I can say is that Oak Lawn Happy Hyundai is awesome! My experience there was completely pressure free!!! I felt like family and I got exactly what I wanted! I absolutely love this place and will be back for my next purchase!

Service was great...

by from Berwyn,IL |

Not a fan of going to Jiffy Lube type places just because I want to ensure the job was done right. I was worried I was going to pay to much but the guy at the dealer told me they had a coupon online for $30 Oil change and they washed the car also. It was only a few bucks more than Jiffy Lube but enjoyed the experience more.

unnecessary repair

by from Burbank il |

Hello, I went to Happy Hyundai in Oak Lawn last week with a broken clutch. The service department charged me $800 for inspection of the issue. Additionally, I was told that total for the repairs that were listed by the service department will cost us over $5,000. We declined the service and went to a mechanic that we trust. After our visit to a repair shop we were charged a total price for the repairs of $700 (yes $700 not $5,000!). The car is now fixed and the mechanic told us that all the parts that were supposed get fixed at the dealership are in excellent state and do not need repairs.

Great sales rep and management

by from Oak lawn il |

This was my second purchase from these guys. I will admit I did shop around but I came back and bought the vehicle I wanted. They have great knowledge of the cars their selling, showroom very clean and not over crowded a lot of room to walk around in. While waiting the fiancÚ dept my sales rep took me for a tour and introduced me to the different depts. GREAT JOB GUY and GALS ! Would recommend to anyone .