Oak Lawn Happy Hyundai

9121 S Cicero Ave, Oak Lawn, IL 60453

New 888-251-7354
Used 888-241-7904
Service 877-870-8160

Where our customers send their friends.

unnecessary repair

by from Burbank il |

Hello, I went to Happy Hyundai in Oak Lawn last week with a broken clutch. The service department charged me $800 for inspection of the issue. Additionally, I was told that total for the repairs that were listed by the service department will cost us over $5,000. We declined the service and went to a mechanic that we trust. After our visit to a repair shop we were charged a total price for the repairs of $700 (yes $700 not $5,000!). The car is now fixed and the mechanic told us that all the parts that were supposed get fixed at the dealership are in excellent state and do not need repairs.

Great sales rep and management

by from Oak lawn il |

This was my second purchase from these guys. I will admit I did shop around but I came back and bought the vehicle I wanted. They have great knowledge of the cars their selling, showroom very clean and not over crowded a lot of room to walk around in. While waiting the fiancÚ dept my sales rep took me for a tour and introduced me to the different depts. GREAT JOB GUY and GALS ! Would recommend to anyone .