Schepel Cadillac

2929 W. Lincoln Highway, Merrillville, IN 46410

New 888-811-5404 New888-811-5404
Used 888-837-1035 Used888-837-1035
Service 888-238-8429 Service 888-238-8429

Experience the Schepel Difference.

very happy with our used EXT

by from Coeur d'Alene, ID |

I was a bit worried about buying from a dealer over the internet, especially being so far away from where we live, and not being able to see the vehicle in person. But they worked with us well and the buying experience went very well. They took extra pictures for me and assured me of any possible issues with a used car. They are friendly, easy to work with, and helpful. when we got our vehicle delivered, I was pleasantly surprised of the condition of the vehicle. They had gone through everything thoroughly, and it looked like a brand new vehicle. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase another vehicle from Schepel.

October 14, 2013

Thank You for your kind words about your buying experience with us, we are very happy to hear your enjoying your vehicle!

Manager was insulting.

by from Chicago, il. |

Gabriel young was a great sales person very relaxed and willing to work with us. However the management was very rude and offered the car at value almost double that of the value it was worth. I would go back to the dealership to work with Gabriel young, however the manager would keep me away. I would give Gabriel Young a 5 star rating. However, the manager I would give a 1 star rating. This is due to a counter offer of 100 dollars less than the asking price on a vehicle that was exuberantly over priced.

BEST car buying experience ever!

by from Nashville, TN |

I live out of state in Tennessee and I found THE car that I was looking for at Schepel Cadillac. I have to say this has been the BEST car buying experience I have ever had. My salesman, Matt Gonzales, was very professional and answered all of my questions and concerns. They were even going to arrange shipping for my trade-in and new car... (I decided to make the 6 hour drive) and it was well worth it. I am very happy with my purchase and would highly recommend this dealership and Matt! I also want to thank Nick Kloosterman, the used car sales manager, for making the buying process very easy. Thanks very much!!!

January 27, 2015

Dear Brian, Thank you for your purchase and thank you for taking the time to drive out to see us at Schepel Cadillac. Matt and Nick work very hard to make sure that every customer is glad they visited our store, so it is very rewarding to hear that a customer had their best buying experience ever with us. We are so glad that you found your perfect car and we thank you for sharing your review and we also thank you for your business!

Fast and Thorough Check-up

Quick work on my 6-month check-up ! In and out ! Thanks

January 4, 2015

Judith, we are glad you had a great experience with us and we appreciate that you took the time to tell others about your experience. Thank you for your business and Happy New Year!

Excellent service

by from Merrillville, IN |

We always get great service the best we have ever experienced . It's a friendly atmosphere and they get the job done .

January 4, 2015

Dear Ronald, We at Schepel Cadillac love to hear that we have given you the best service you have ever experienced and we appreciate that you took the time to share your review. Thank you so much for your business!

first class dealer.

by from hobart in 46342 |

just the best service you can have at a dealer. Keith Brownwell is just the best helping the customer when getting to the dealer for service and you know the service will be first class.

January 4, 2015

Dear Lou, We at Schepel are happy to hear that Keith provided you with a first class experience and we hope that every time you visit us, every detail is handled to perfection. Thank you for servicing your car with us and for taking the time to share your review!

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

by from GRIFFITH, IN |

THE MOST RECENT SERVICE: I HAD TO RETURN BECAUSE THE TIRE PRESSURE MONITORING SYSTEM WAS NOT REPROGRAMMED AFTER TIRE ROTATION. I'M WONDERING WHAT ELSE WAS NOT DONE!

January 4, 2015

Dear Albert, We at Schepel apologize that your tire monitor system was not reprogrammed when your service was done at our store. We always try to handle every service issue when you bring your car in to us, but this issue slipped past us, and for that we sincerely apologize. Our hope is that we will have a chance to earn your business back and give you the first class experience you deserve. Thank you for review and for giving us a chance to improve our service experience for you and all of our customers!

Scheduled Service/maintenance.

by from Valparaiso, IN |

The customer service could not have been any better that that which I experienced!

January 4, 2015

Dear Charles, We are so glad to hear that you had the best possible service experience with us. We hope that every time you visit us, we can provide you with the very best in service, sales, and the customer experience. Thank you for taking the time to write your review and thank you for your business!

A Truly Wonderful Experience!

by from Merrillville, IN |

Mike Dalton was fantastic to work with! A true professional in every sense of the word. I highly recommend the folks at Schepel Cadillac if you're in the market for a new or used vehicle!

January 4, 2015

Dear Danielle, We are glad that Mike provided you with the professional sales experience you deserve and we thank you for you recommendation and review. Thank you for your business and if there is any way we can improve your experience or make your visits with us more convenient, please let us know.

Keith in the service department is GREAT!

by from Merrillville, IN |

Keith in the Service Department is GREAT! Keith in the Service Department is GREAT! Keith in the Service Department is GREAT!

January 4, 2015

Craig, We are so glad to hear about your great experience with Keith and we appreciate that you took the time to write a positive review! Allow us to reply with Thank you for your patronage! Thank you for your patronage! Thank you for your patronage!