Schepel Cadillac

2929 W. Lincoln Highway, Merrillville, IN 46410

New 888-811-5404
Used 888-837-1035
Service 888-238-8429

Experience the Schepel Difference.

very happy with our used EXT

by from Coeur d'Alene, ID |

I was a bit worried about buying from a dealer over the internet, especially being so far away from where we live, and not being able to see the vehicle in person. But they worked with us well and the buying experience went very well. They took extra pictures for me and assured me of any possible issues with a used car. They are friendly, easy to work with, and helpful. when we got our vehicle delivered, I was pleasantly surprised of the condition of the vehicle. They had gone through everything thoroughly, and it looked like a brand new vehicle. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase another vehicle from Schepel.

October 14, 2013

Thank You for your kind words about your buying experience with us, we are very happy to hear your enjoying your vehicle!

Very nice show room, no customer follow-up

by from Calumet City, IL |

I sent in the request to see if the vehicle they had listed was still available, but received no follow up from the dealer. I drove over to see if the vehicle was available only to be told that it had sold days ago. A simple email would have saved me a trip.

Top notch

by from Gary, IN |

Excellent customer service. No pressure to make a purchase. Wide variety of auto choices available. Followup/after purchase calls to check for any concerns.

Great Service for any Customer.

by from Lisle, Il |

I took a trip down to Merrillville to see a couple of cars at various dealers. The preparation of the car at Schepel and friendliness of the staff stood out even though it was a ageing Jeep I was buying and not a shiny new Cadillac. Cant fault the experience.

December 3, 2013

Ivan, Thank You for making the drive out and choosing to do business with us after visiting other dealers. We Thank You for sharing your experience and feedback with us about your buying experience and hope to see you back when it comes time for your shiny new Cadillac.

Fantastic!

by from Dyer, IN |

I recently purchased a 2005 Chevrolet Corvette from Schepel. Matt Gonzales made the whole experience great. The car was as described and priced right. Matt made sure the car was kept inside until I was able to pick it up, which may not seem like much but for a specialty car it is a huge deal. Thanks again Matt and the whole Schepel team for your professionalism and dedication to providing a great buying experience. Joe Marra

March 18, 2013

Thank You for the review of your experience with us and we hope you enjoy your Corvette!

Horrible Experience

by from Mokena, IL |

Where do I start? The entire experience was horrible. After I owning my car for 3 weeks, I called to find out where my paperwork was for my license plates. It was supposed to be sent by mail. They informed me that I owed $160 to them, because they did not pay off the right balance on my trade in to the bank. Which is not my fault, they are supposed to call my old bank for proper payoff amount. I was told by the salesman 3 phone calls later that there was nothing they could do. I asked to speak to the manager who told me that " I have been in the business 30 years, and this happens. Pay me or you don't receive your plates!" I began to explain that this was not my fault and the deal was done weeks ago. He explained "Go ahead, keep paying on your car, it won't do you any good without any plates" He was very rude, and not would not even give me a chance saying " Go get an attorney, I don't care " and " I'm not sure why you are just finding this out now, the salesman is newer " ???? This dealer will get whats coming, with treatment like this! Long story short, they are not professional. They are not like any other Luxury Car Dealers. Do not shop here! They are worse then a fly by night sleazy car dealership! ....Still waiting on my paperwork after I paid by credit card over the phone....

June 26, 2012

Mike, We apologize for the miscommunication that took place during your buying experience. After speaking with your salesperson and the manager to get an explanation on how this could have happened, I would like to take a moment to shed some light on this. Although we are normally able to get the exact numbers for payoff information at the time of sale, there are some instances when the bank or financial institution is closed or it is after normal business hours and when a transaction takes place during those times we are only able to get the estimated payoff amount, which in some cases ends up either being a few dollars more or less. Unfortunately in this case it seems that you owed $160 more than the estimated amount that we received from your financial institution and you would owe the difference. I also checked on your paperwork for you and it was mailed out last Thursday morning to your address so you should have received it all, again I apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused for you during your buying experience.

Amazing Experience!

by from Munster, IN |

I worked with Matt at Schepel. He stayed late after hours to ensure I got the deal I wanted. He was friendly, easy-to-talk to, and just made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process. I will definitely recommend any and everyone to this dealer. You won't be disappointed.

February 4, 2012

Thank you very much for the review and your business. Please let us know if we can assist you any further! We will make sure Matt gets this information.

used car purchase

by from Lake Village |

I can honestly say this is only my second car purchased through a dealership, but I can truely say that my overall experience was comfortable, pressure free, pleasant, and enjoyable. My sales person was Jorge and his overall professionalism was AAA he was knowledgable, friendly and extremly accomadating to all of me and my wife's needs. We made several return visits to the dealership when we were looking for a car and everytime we came in he never once made us feel pressured to purchase, and when we finally made our decision he was nothing but helpfull to see it through every step and continues to follow up even after the purchase.

December 24, 2011

George, Thank you for your kind words about your experience here with Jorge. We truly appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your new SRX!

used car purchase

by from Lake Village, IN |

I purchased a 2008 cadillac SRX through Jorge and he was outstanding as a sales rep through his customer service and his overall knowledge of Cadillac products. There was a no pressure environment and very friendly employees. I had to take my vehicle to the shop for a check up after my purchase and the customer service again was outstanding and over the top friendly. I highly recommend this dealership for shop work or purchase.

December 24, 2011

Eryck, Thank you for having such positive things to say about your experience with Jorge at our dealership. We truly appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your new SRX!

Great Place!

by from Crown Point, IN |

This is the second Cadillac we bought from Schepel. The service from the sales floor to the service floor has been a great experience. After driving serveral different makes of cars and getting shotty service, buying a car from Schepel has made it a dream come true. Everyone has made sure we are happy with our purchase. We like getting spoiled. Thanks for making it so easy for us Sincerely Bruce and Peggy Reynhout

December 24, 2011

We would like to personally Thank you for your loyalty to our dealership and hope we can continue to make your experience the best it can be for years to come! Kevin Heerema Internet Coordinator