AutoNation Ford Bradenton

5325 14th St W, Bradenton, FL 34207

New 877-534-2990 New 877-534-2990
Used 877-526-6193 Used 877-526-6193
Service 888-473-2906 Service 888-473-2906

Our vehicles come with a low, upfront price and are guaranteed to be RECALL FREE.

Great Vehicle...Excellent Customer Service... thx

by from Sarasota, Florida |

Worked the details of the trade and purchase over the phone with texting pics......working with Baron was a breeze! Rory the finance guru could not have been more helpful. Definitely know where I am buying my next Ford....Bradenton AutoNation from Baron! Thanks Guys!

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Clearwater, Fl |

I leased a beautiful new Focus from Jeanette Billings at Autonation Ford in Bradenton. She was so great and made having to get a new car (usually torture) a reasonably quick and really painless experience. She actually looked for two weeks until she found exactly what I wanted and could afford, and there was absolutely NO car salesman pressure or nonsense. She was helpful, honest, so nice to talk with and very knowledgeable about all of the cars I looked at. Thanks so much Jeanette. I'll be back and so will my friends and family.

Great service, hassle free

by from Riverview, FL |

My experience was wonderful. I called about a truck and got in contact with John Nicholson. He was very helpful, courteous and always quick to respond. You could tell they genuinely wanted my business. Pricing was as we discussed and there were no changes or "additional fees" once we got to the financing aspect. Rick helped us with this aspect and made it a breeze. I got a great vehicle for a great price!

Repeated positive experiences with Auto Nation

by from Columbus, Ohio |

I own a business which uses vans and I buy most of them from Auto Nation even though the business is 1000 miles away in Ohio. They give me the best price and they make the process exceptionally easy for me.

Baron Buck is a fantastic salesman to work with!

by from Bradenton, FL |

I worked with Baron Buck while purchasing a new truck at AutoNation Ford in Bradenton, he listened to my needs and requests, narrowed the search down to the things that worked for me and helped me get a great deal on a new truck. I'd highly recommend working with Baron if you are in the market for a vehicle!

Tailgate fix

by from Bradenton, florida |

Blair took great care of me and replaced my tailgate on my f150 quickly. Thank you Blair!

Great Service

by from Parrish, FL |

Great communication from,service advisor. Kept me updated

Excellent buying experience

by from Bradenton, Fl |

Salesman Ron Plaxa helped me find the F150 truck I wanted and did a fantastic job, He was very knowledgeable about the different features of the truck including setting up the MyKey features. Without his help I would not have this vehicle today. Everyone involved helped make my purchase a pleasant experience. I recommend anyone wanting a Ford visit and talk to Ron. I am sure he would be glad to help you.

warning!

by from bradenton, FL |

We had to have our car towed up to Auto nation Ford due to a manufacturers recall that rendered my escape immobile. While there, for an obnoxious 4 weeks, the mechanics damaged my car tremendously! They fixed the recall, however in the process, broke MANY other things. When my vehicle was (finally) returned, the following things were broken: -passenger side fender flare ripped up/off. -Front passenger quarter panel dented and slid back enough to make it snap inward when the door is opened. -Damaged passenger side front bumper. -Passenger side headlight buckeled out. -Broken exhaust system. -Minimal power stearing. - Disgustingly dirty, inside and out. I swear they drove into something with it, then drug it through a mud pit and thought we wouldn't notice!!! It disgusts me! I'll never be back, you can bet on that! We were also told we would be reimbursed for our tow bill since it was Ford's recall that was the reason we had to have it towed in the first place. Surprise- we were never reimbersed. Very disgusted!! (Dale, the service dept rep we spoke with was always very kind. But this is unacceptable!!!!!)

AutoNation Ford Bradenton responded to this review

January 6, 2016

Hi Emma, thank you very much for sharing these comments. The situation you described is not typical of the staff at our dealership. If you'd be willing, please call our General Manager at (941) 275-1267 to ensure that your next visit with us provides more positive results. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

car shopper

by from St Petersburg, fl |

Very nice people to buy from they made the buying process very easy