AutoNation Ford Bradenton

5325 14th St W, Bradenton, FL 34207

New 877-534-2990
Used 877-526-6193
Service 888-473-2906

Our vehicles come with a low price upfront, backed by a money-back guarantee.

Great Vehicle...Excellent Customer Service... thx

by from Sarasota, Florida |

Worked the details of the trade and purchase over the phone with texting pics......working with Baron was a breeze! Rory the finance guru could not have been more helpful. Definitely know where I am buying my next Ford....Bradenton AutoNation from Baron! Thanks Guys!

Awesome dealership

by from Bradenton,Florida |

My ford exp lorer went to service dept with 200000 miles and check engine light on. It needed major repairs. So we decided to look for a better truck .I shopped. around and then the sales dept called and had a truck just come in and it was perfect just what I wanted and a good price.

RECEPTIONIST

by from PARRISH, FLORDIA |

EVERY THING WAS DONE TO MY CONVENIENCE WHICH REALLY HELPED ME OUT. ALAN AND KENDELL WHERE RIGHT ON TOP OF IT ALL THE TIME, AND EVAN DID A GREAT JOB.

Great car buying experience!

by from Tarpon Springs, Fl |

These place is awesome! We received a fair trade-in value and excellent price on our purchase without any haggling. Thank you Baron, Jeanette, Rick and everyone else who made our experience so positive!

new f150

by from parrish, fl |

janice did a great job and my new truck is awesome

Autonation Ford Great Job

by from Palmetto, FL |

My last service was for "check engine light." They kept me posted on the progress and then discovered it was not as bad as they thought and my car was finished 3 hours sooner. It was delivered washed and vaccumed.

great experience

by from Kissimmee, Fl. |

David Hannon did a great job. The whole sales team were great. Thank you!

Great experience. Very pleasant salesman

by from Sarasota, Fl |

Went in, looked at a truck and bought it right away. Salesman was very helpful and easy to deal with.

Thomas

by from Seffner, Fl |

My experience with Auto Nation Ford was awesome. After many days shopping for a truck and many dealers later I had almost given up on good customer service, then I found Janice Lentini at Auto Nation. Janice went over and beyond to help me find the truck I was looking for and made it a smooth experience all the way through. Also the management at Auto Nation were great at making you feel you mattered and they appreciated your business. he next time I need a vehicle I will only shop at Auto Nation and will send all my friends and family there. Thanks again,

What a nice surprise!

by from Bradenton |

My husband and I had the pleasure of dealing with Autonation Ford this week when we purchased a CPO 2011 Ford Edge. Our first impression was of Craig who is a Salesman and was a pleasant surprise to others that we have met elsewhere. Craig was extremely knowledgeable, helpful and pleasant to deal with. He did a great job of making us aware of all of our options for vehicles but didn't once come across as pushy. 24 Hours after meeting him he followed us up with a courtesy call which ultimately got us across the line to purchase the car as we were considering looking at some others to compare. Once we had agreed the price we were passed to Rick to talk finance options. Rick, just like Craig was super knowledgeable, explained everything, but did not push us into anything. We hope that we continue to have the same experience with the service department now that we own the vehicle. Top marks guys, you made the experience great!

brake down to vacation

by from Orlando, FL |

My new car died on the way to vacation. Two hours from the hotel and two hours from home. We had it towed to the nearest Ford Dealer (Bradenton) and they found the problem and fixed it. Good communications. Friendly service.