Hubler Mazda

Service 866-628-5796

Hubler Mazda a member of the Hubler Auto Group - Indiana's Giant

Treated like a King

by from Indianapols, IN |

We had looked forever for a car that would fit all our needs based on price, gas mileage, and what we like. Hubler's Brandon Guise was our salesman and he was absolutely the bomb! Our CX-7 runs great and we are confident that our new car will be around for years to come. The managers were sensitive to my wife's and mother's need while we were waiting. Courtesy, respect, and great listening skills are the words I would use to describe our experience.

fun car purchased here

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I liked my experience at Hubler Mazda. I did not feel pressured to buy the car that day. We feel like we got a good price for the car we purchased. The salesman we used was extremely nice and courteous.

LOVE MY 2015 CX-5!!!

by from Columbus, Indiana |

Recently purchased a 2015 CX-5 from Hubler and I have to say it was the by far the best car buying experience I've ever had!!! Justin Jones was an excellent salesman....VERY knowledgeable and what he didn't know he found out instead of making something up. Appreciate the honesty and the fact that he wasn't the usual "pushy" salesman! My only bone of contention was the finance aspect of the deal....I had already contacted my bank which happens to be who Hubler finances through and knew what interest rate and payment I would have and had to repeatedly explain that the interest rate and payment amounts they were giving me were not going to fly because I was already pre-approved. Finally got that hammered out but then it took forever to get all the paper work done....by forever I mean more than 2 hours! That was on top of the 2 hours it took to strike the deal! Needless to say that burnt up my whole Saturday but my new car is totally worth it!!!

Terrible experience

by from Shelbyville Indiana |

picked out a car got my loan papers sent them into the dealer the very next morning and didn't hear anything was supposed to be able to make a 600 dollar down payment according to the loan papers and they finally got back days later and ask me for 2000.00 I had the loan and the trade it wouldn't have worked out but I feel like nobody wanted to deal with me and I was put off I still don't have the car I picked out I still want that car they just need to get back to me and get the deal done If they sold it out from under me when I had the paper work already there I am gonna be one upset person

Hubler Mazda responded to this review

September 17, 2013

Based on the information originally submitted we have a general idea of what it takes to secure financing terms. If customer info isn't completely accurate, those terms can change. We are not a buy here pay here, and must follow lender guidelines. We regret we were unable to meet your needs on this case. If any of your variables change, we would certainly like the opportunity to serve you in the future.

total team effort

by from Greenwood, IN |

I had been shopping for a vehicle for several months as our needs (as most) changed during the process. After test driving one vehicle, at hubler Mazda and was happy with it, but it was just over our budget. No pressure sales allowed us to check other places. After settling on another vehicle, we had found one next door and I contacted my sales rep and it was no problem with changing it to his location. The whole experience was fantastic. Ask for Dakota!!!

GREAT, GREAT, GREAT experience!!!

by from Westfield, IN |

Rob Jenne went ABOVE and BEYOND to make my car experience as easy as it gets. I called him on a car I saw online...and walked out the door three days later. The other salesmen there stayed over an hour late to finish this process since my schedule did not allow for me arrive during business hours. Car was as promised, payment as we discussed and with it being a used car I was thrilled it had a warantee included! I am loving every minute driving my car in this weather--it was a bit frivolous of a purchase since I have a brand new car -but this is a convertible in perfect condition! Many recommendations to Rob and his team! A week later I called Rob and told him I had a squeaky brakes & my sideview mirror wasnt working right...again, "come on in", he said. Took my car in, gave me a nice rental for the time my car was in the shop....no questions asked! I was given my car back with new brake pads and a new mirror---& that was not part of the warantee--AWESOME!! Wish I has service guy's name--he was super friendly and helpful too!!!

Wonderful Experience

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Sales rep John was very knowledgeable and very courteous. Experience was outstanding and will definitely come back again. Hubler Mazda had a great selection of new and used cars for me to choose from. John was very patient while I was making my selection. He had very good advice on which car would be a good match for my needs.I would recommend asking for John when purchasing a car from Hubler Mazda.

very pleasant

by from indianapolis, in |

had a pleasant experience at hubler mazda greenwood,the representative, john striby, was very pleasant and knowledgable on the cars on the lot,i liked that very much,i did not purchase a car from them,but the next time i am buying a car,i definitely will...thank you very much

Fantastic Experience

by from Indianapolis, IN |

When I bought my used carth salesman John Streiby was friendly and helpful. The paperwork was easier than I thought it would be. When I came back for my free oil change it really was free! Yes!!

Scoundrels!

by from Greenwood, IN |

Sales experience was average. I felt like I got an OK deal. Service later was really pretty AWFUL, a real surprise it could be that bad actually. But the worst came when I went to buy my leased car. Mazda Finance gave me the total buy-out amount for the car, but when I went to pay it, Hubler Mazda said they were adding $1,000 to the total due. (The reason given was "because we can".) Apparently they routinely make their dealership the lien holder or something like that (unlike any other dealer's common practice that I know of), and so I had no other choice. This was my 2nd really despicable experience at a Hubler Group dealership, and I will never deal with Hubler again!

Quick and easy purchase experience

by from Greenwood, in |

Researched cars, found a knowlegqble salesman, took a couple of test drives, and bought a great car. Hubler Mazda and Brandon cut us a sweet deal on the loaded car that we wanted. Hard to find a salesman truly as interested as ours was in getting us the best car for the best deal. Love the car and looking forward to 40 mpg. Definitely will buy our next car there and recommending Brandon to all our friends.