Hubler Mazda

Service 866-628-5796

Hubler Mazda a member of the Hubler Auto Group - Indiana's Giant

Bought used car....

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Tyler was a breath of fresh air! Never once did he give up on me - even when I couldn't make up my mind what I wanted to do. He made the transition from the car I actually came to see (which was not what I was looking for once I saw it) to the car that I purchased seamless. Tyler was honest and open and worked hard to make the deal work in my favor. My used Chrysler 300 is a dream....and working with Tyler Whiteman was an awesome experience! Thanks!

August 17, 2015

Michele, We are happy to hear that you got into exactly what you wanted! Tyler does a great job of listening to his customer's needs and then making suggestions based off those needs. Although you came for a different vehicle, you left in one you dreamed of! Funny how it all works out =) We appreciate your business and wish you & your new car the best!

Mazda CX-9

by from Columbu, IN |

I had an outstanding service from George Wilson. Great explanation on features on the car.

August 18, 2015

Arturo, We are happy that George took great care of you and got you into what you needed. We are available to you anytime you need us and wish you the very best!

Huber Mazda

by from Greenwood, In |

George helped us purchase our car. Very nice young man. Everyone at this dealership Is wonderful. Second car we've purchased from them. Highly recommend

August 18, 2015

Robert, George is a wonderful salesman and takes time to listen to your needs to understand what's best for you. We appreciate your repeat business and wish you the best!

purchase: CX-5

by from Martinsville, IN |

George was a very polite, respectful salesperson! I would highly recommend him to family and friends who need a new car! This says a lot, since I tend to not care for salespeople who are pushy and overbearing!

August 18, 2015

Becky, Many people say the same thing before shopping with us about them being worried about a high pressure sales floor. Many others like yourself have come to us and appreciated that we aren't one of those dealers! We are proud to be that dealer that let's YOU make the decision, not us!

CAR BUYING MADE EASY

by from Bdeford, Indiana |

Their process was quick and painless. No extra steps and everyone was friendly and helpful. They have a very professional crew.

August 17, 2015

Weary Car Buyer, Thank you for the pleasant review and for allowing us to earn your business. We are grateful to have you as a customer and are available to you anytime you need us!

Great Service

by from Seymour, Indiana |

Stopped in for an oil change and as always the service was great! The wait wasn't too long, and they checked in with me from time to time to let me know what was going on and when they'd be done.

August 18, 2015

Chris, We are glad to be of service and helping customers like you. We appreciate the review & your business and we hope to see you again soon!

Very impressed

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I went into this dealership with no credit as I am just now establishing myself. Having been turned down before, I anticipated to be turned down again. I was approved within ten minutes for the first time buyers program. My saleswoman, Crystal, was very accommodating. I did not leave the first time signing anything; instead, I foolishly went to Drive Time. I returned the car shortly thereafter and contacted Crystal again. She stayed with me throughout the process. I was approved and put into a brand new Mazda3. Payments were well within reason; down payment was worked out for me as they understood my current financial situation. They even shaved a bit off the total asking price! They gased, washed and detailed the car the day I picked it up. Overall, it was a great deal. The lobby has a very nice color scheme; you do not feel pressured when you go in here. A+ service. I'll definitely be back!

August 18, 2015

Stacie, We are take pride in helping our customers that don't have the best credit, you are not alone! We are glad that we were able to get you in a vehicle that best suited your needs. Thank you for your business and we welcome you to the Hubler family! Come back and see us soon =)

Service Department

by from Plainfield, IN |

Is the Best customer service I ever had. Very please with the kindness and professionalism that Sara and Josh always provide.

August 18, 2015

Carlos, Thank you for the kind review and we were more than happy to assist you. We appreciate your business and hope to see you soon!

Extremely satisfied !

by from Greenwood |

The transaction of trading my car and picking up my new one was very smooth and quick. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

June 29, 2015

Londa, Thank you for the positive review! No one likes a big hassle when shopping for a car, and we certainly don't either. We are happy to have earned your business and got you in the perfect vehicle for your needs. We hope you continue to love your new car and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Service review

by from Greenwood, Indiana |

I called for an appointment and they were ready for me when I arrived. Check in was quick. While they worked on the car, oil change and tire rotation, I relaxed in the lounge area. They finished the work promptly did a review of all areas of the car and went thru that review with me, explaining what, if anything, might need to be done in the future.

June 29, 2015

Tom, The last thing we want to do is waste your time. We are happy to hear about your quick experience and that it was enjoyable. We are grateful to have earned the opportunity to do business with you and we hope to see you in our shop again in the future!

Honda Driver Converted to Mazda!!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I recently purchased my first Mazda from Seth Moreno at Hubler Mazda and I love it!! I was comparing the Mazda CX-5 to the Honda HR-V. Being a previous Honda sales associate, I assumed I would go with another Honda. When it finally came out, I was so disappointed. It was so under-powered and cheaply finished and LOUD! I went and drove the Mazda, based on looks alone, initially and was blown away!! It is such a quality vehicle...so quiet and smooth! It handles fantastically!! My buying experience was great at Hubler. Seth was very knowledgeable in helping me decide on what trim level I wanted and what fit my budget. And he was so patient from the test drive to taking it to my boyfriend's work to show him the vehicle. I got a fair price for my trade and a great deal on the CX-5. The whole process was so easy and fairly quick for buying a car! The entire staff there was so friendly, always asking how I was doing and if they could get me anything. Aside form the friendly service, I also received oil changes and car washes with my purchase. I absolutely love my new CX-5 and am so happy with the choice! I'd recommend not only the CX-5 but also Hubler Mazda to anyone looking!

June 29, 2015

KristenG, We are very happy to hear of this pleasant experience! We are overjoyed Seth took great care of you and that you love everything about your new car! If you ever need anything from us, please do not hesitate to reach out. Thank you for allowing us to earn your business and we hope to see you again!