630 Scenic Highway, Lawrenceville, GA 30045

New 855-230-7808
Used 855-226-0291
Service 888-927-1631

Nash Chevrolet is the oldest family owned dealership in the state of Georgia.

GREAT Customer Service

by from Covington, Ga. |

This is our first time buying a truck from Nash and it will not be the last time eihter. The staff did everything they could to make buying my new 2013 Chevy Avalanche LTZ a great experience. We drove 85 miles to look/purchase a new chevy and it was well worth the trip. Thanks again for all you did to make this such a great day!!!!!

Nash Chevrolet responded to this review

November 5, 2012

Teresa... Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure helping you and your new Avalanche is beautiful. Congratulations.

A Happy Family

by from snellville ga |

I would like to thank the Nash team again for a job well done ! Our experiance was a great one ! Thanks Nash Team

Purchasing a 2015 Colorado

by from Toms Brook, VA |

Bought a 2015 Colorado at Nash and everyone was very cordial and informative. The high tech workings of the truck were explained and reviewed in detail as were all dashboard controls and readouts. The whole process, including paperwork, was accomplished by skilled and knowledgeable staff members in an hour and a half. It was a real pleasure to drive that truck off the lot and take it home 550 miles on the interstates the next day.

I was just an angry man anyway

by from Indian Trail, NC |

Let me say first, I had a terrible 4th of July weekend in Atlanta (from Charlotte). This is not the fault of Chevrolet Nash. My 2010 Travers died. I had it shipped to Firestone and they said it was the starter, yet the car was still dead. I was charged $452 for a new starter. That is also not the dealerships fault or problem. I had Geico ship the car to Nash for a 'real' evaluation. They concluded that my engine needed to be replaced. So, I officially hate the Chevrolet product. I was out of warranty, also not Chevrolet's fault, but a vehicle with only 124k miles should not die unless it was not cared for. We cared for our vehicle. As a result, I could either walk away from a car that I still owed on, or, I could have it shipped to Charlotte (for whatever reason), or, I could just purchase a new SUV. I chose the latter. My sales rep, Tanesha, was wonderful. I give her 5 stars. She was thoughtful, realistic and patient. I was not happy with the trade value for my dead car. Their reasons were, $7,000 had to be deducted due the their replacement cost for the new engine. However, that was the retail cost, not their wholesale cost, which is what should have been considered. The finance guy, he was ok too, but, he was a guy. He could have been Jake from State Farm for all I know. But, he was a nice guy.

High praise from a racer!

by from Jefferson, GA |

Searched the internet for a 2015 Silverado Rally Edition, red with black stripes and with the help of Sylivia at Nash Chevrolet found they had one in stock. Had a 2006, red Silverado with stripes on it (GM stole my idea) that I had bought from Nash new and also a 2007 Impala SS. Meet Scott the salesman assigned to meet me and he did a great job! Let me drive a new Camaro SS and will probably end up with one of them only I want a Z28 and couldn't swing it right now. I have a '97 Z28 that I use as a track day car. Great dealership, great service, great people. I have been a race car crew chief all my life and know that the most important part of any team is the people. You have great people!

Randall Rowe - 2015 Equinox

by from Dacula, Ga |

Always a great pleasure dealing with salesman Rick Utterback. Rick is a true benefit to Nash Chevrolet. I will gladly refer friends and family to contact Rick for their future purchase needs.

Nash Chevrolet - Rick Utterback

by from Dacula, GA |

Rick Utterback brings quality salesmanship back to buying a new car. Always appreciate dealing with Rick.

by from Loganville |

I recently purchased a Chevrolet Corvette from Nash Chevrolet. They did a fantastic job both pre and post sale. They worked through the order process with me and kept me informed as the process of ordering the vehicle moved forward. When my vehicle arrived they took great care of my family and followed up after the sale. Our experience was certainly first rate and if you are in the market for either a new or used vehicle I would certainly recommend them.

GREAT DEALERSHIP who went above and beyond for me!

by from Snellville, GA |

I had an excellent experience with NASH Chevrolet. The salesman we worked with was name Bill and he kept working hard to make sure we got the car and accessories we needed. He was most helpful and extremely down to earth and made us feel right at home. The finance manager also we patient and most helpful, even staying until 9:45pm at night to finish our deal. We love our new Suburban and would recommend the entire team to anyone I know!

Great buying experience

by from Loganville, GA |

Just purchased a new car from Nash. That was the most pleasant car buying experience I have ever had. I dealt with two other people, one being where I bought my trade-in only 18 months ago, and they were a joke. They insulted me with a low-ball offer on my trade-in and as I walked away, they tried to increase the offer. Nash gave me a solid trade-in offer and we didn't have to haggle on the car price. Scott was our sales person and he made the entire process as quick and painless as possible. I am referring my friends and family to them for their next car purchases. Now I hope the service department lives up to the sales department. I will let you know.

Great Buying Experence

by from Grayson,Ga |

Tanesha did a great job of knowing the inventory,customer service and the overall buying experience. This Was the very best buying experience in my 52 years of purchasing vehicles