Nash Chevrolet

630 Scenic Highway, Lawrenceville, GA 30045

New 855-230-7808
Used 855-226-0291
Service 888-927-1631

Nash Chevrolet is the oldest family owned dealership in the state of Georgia.

GREAT Customer Service

by from Covington, Ga. |

This is our first time buying a truck from Nash and it will not be the last time eihter. The staff did everything they could to make buying my new 2013 Chevy Avalanche LTZ a great experience. We drove 85 miles to look/purchase a new chevy and it was well worth the trip. Thanks again for all you did to make this such a great day!!!!!

Nash Chevrolet responded to this review

November 5, 2012

Teresa... Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure helping you and your new Avalanche is beautiful. Congratulations.

Great service, great facilities

by from Lilburn, GA |

I have known and worked with the Nash Family for 50 years or more. The latest buying experience was no exception to the fine quality of service they are known for. The purchase of the 2015 Chevrolet Equinox was easy and Mr Larry McNeil was superior in his knowledge of the unit. Thanks again for making our experience great.

great dealership

by from atlanta ga |

a wonderfully pleasant experience;have done business with the service department on several occasions and have been extremely pleased with their courtesy,knowledge and friendliness; the sales department are on a par and I would not hesitate to refer fiends and family,

Best service I've experienced at a car dealership

by from Atlanta, GA |

My salesman Robert had come through twice in a great deal for me. I highly recommend Nash and more so Robert Brown.

Great service, courteous staff

by from Lawrenceville, ga |

Hello, I had a pleasant experience visiting your dealership for an oil change. Everyone I met was courteous and nice. I received the service I went there for. I will recommend your dealership to family and friends

Great Service

by from Jasper, GA |

I was amazed at how wonderful and helpful Mr. James Harvey was in my car purchase experience. He helped me with a test drive, got together all of my paperwork and explained it to me, and did everything he could to help me when my loan agent gave me the runaround. Even though my APR was higher than I had expected, the people at Nash made sure I left there with the car I needed at the best price possible. Thank you!

Love Nash!

by from Snellville, GA |

Brought in my Chevy Sonic 2012 last week for a recall appt. as well as an oil change/tire rotation. Great, speedy service as always and they provided me with a vehicle while mine was in the shop! Bought my car from them in 2012 and have been coming there for every bit of maintenance needed. They always take great care of me and my Sonic! (I did enjoy drivin that Silverado though ;))

Great experience!

by from Jefferson, GA |

This was a great truck buying experience. Bill Griffeth was a honest, cut and dry salesman. Grant Bryant a great finance guy~got us home in time for the kick off!

Smooth purchase

by from Lawrenceville GA |

Great looking car, great price. They gave me good value for my trade. Cindy was very nice. Did the whole deal in exactly 2 hours. Very satisfied.

Beware of Body Shop!

by from Snellville, GA |

I have had work done by these folks and quality is very good - but recently discovered they pad their bills with unnecessary repairs and even increase damage to make insurance claims higher than they should be. I only realized this after taking my car to them for a quote and then to a highly recommended private shop. Nash's quote was over TWICE the price offered by another body shop...

Great service

by from Warner Robins GA |

Mr. James Harvey was an excellent salesman. Very knowledgeable and kept the process fun and enjoyable. Everyone was friendly and helpful from start to finish.