Nash Chevrolet

630 Scenic Highway, Lawrenceville, GA 30045

New 855-230-7808
Used 855-226-0291
Service 888-927-1631

Nash Chevrolet is the oldest family owned dealership in the state of Georgia.

GREAT Customer Service

by from Covington, Ga. |

This is our first time buying a truck from Nash and it will not be the last time eihter. The staff did everything they could to make buying my new 2013 Chevy Avalanche LTZ a great experience. We drove 85 miles to look/purchase a new chevy and it was well worth the trip. Thanks again for all you did to make this such a great day!!!!!

Nash Chevrolet responded to this review

November 5, 2012

Teresa... Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure helping you and your new Avalanche is beautiful. Congratulations.

Great experience!

by from Jefferson, GA |

This was a great truck buying experience. Bill Griffeth was a honest, cut and dry salesman. Grant Bryant a great finance guy~got us home in time for the kick off!

Smooth purchase

by from Lawrenceville GA |

Great looking car, great price. They gave me good value for my trade. Cindy was very nice. Did the whole deal in exactly 2 hours. Very satisfied.

Beware of Body Shop!

by from Snellville, GA |

I have had work done by these folks and quality is very good - but recently discovered they pad their bills with unnecessary repairs and even increase damage to make insurance claims higher than they should be. I only realized this after taking my car to them for a quote and then to a highly recommended private shop. Nash's quote was over TWICE the price offered by another body shop...

Great service

by from Warner Robins GA |

Mr. James Harvey was an excellent salesman. Very knowledgeable and kept the process fun and enjoyable. Everyone was friendly and helpful from start to finish.

Great purchasing experience

by from Cumming, Ga |

Loved working with Rick Utterback again. He's been selling us cars for 18 years. We have bought new cars off the lot and have had Rick track down vehicles that match our specifications for us personally and for our business. He always makes sure to keep you updated on the progress he is making. Loan applications are processed in a timely manner so that you can get on with your busy life.

nash chevrolet

by from atlanta |

larry and the staff did a great job great job keep up good work

Great experience every time!

by from Hoschton, GA |

This is the second car that I have purchased from Nash within the past 18 months. Both times it was a great experience. Larry Yap is a great salesman to deal with, and Jeff (Sales Manager) is great too. I will definitely be back!

Love Nash Chevrolet!

by from Duluth, GA |

Have been a very satisfied client for more than 20 years. Love all the guys at Nash! Would absolutely buy again and send all my family/friends there.

I Love Nash!

by from Lawrenceville, Ga |

This is the 3rd Car I have purchased from Nash Chevrolet and I have nothing bad to say, they always treat us right!!! Thank you Scot Saffold!!!

Great Sales and Management Team at Nash Chevrolet

by from Perry, Georgia |

We bought a 2015 Chevrolet Suburban LTZ on 6/21/2014. We live over 2 hours from the dealership and have had bad past experiences driving this far to purchase vehicles. The Nash Managemnet Team and our Sales associate went above and beyond all expectations. Everything I was told over the phone was exactly implemented into our deal. The complete Nash buying experience was very painless. I would definitely say this was the best car purchasing experience I have ever had. A++++++ to all and please read this survey Saturday morning. I would like to thank Tenesha Brown who was AWESOME!!! Thanks to Lance, Finance Manager, who made our transaction seamless. Also, we would like to thank Josh for staying late to accommodate our family. Please be sure to tell "Cousin Joey" that we said South Georgia Rocks! Thanks again for the excellent job your staff has done.