Nash Chevrolet

630 Scenic Highway, Lawrenceville, GA 30045

New 855-230-7808 New 855-230-7808
Used 855-226-0291 Used 855-226-0291
Service 888-927-1631 Service 888-927-1631

Nash Chevrolet is the oldest family owned dealership in the state of Georgia.

Wonderful Transaction! Robert was our salesman!

by from Monroe, Georgia |

Nash Chevrolet went out and found exactly 100% what we wanted! 2015 GMC Terrian LOADED! We are in Love with it!

December 24, 2015

It was a pleasure to do business with you Kelly! We're glad you love your GMC Terrain!!! -Your friends at Nash Chevy

Great People

by from Winder Ga. |

This was my second purchase from this dealership. We purchased a 2015 LTZ Cruze. I have dealt with a lot of other dealerships but Nash has always been a pleasant experience. Our salesman was Larry Yap. If you go there please ask for Larry he was Great.

Garland R. Hunt

by from Alpharetta , Ga |

I had a great experience at Nash Chevrolet. David Brandon was my salesman. David did a great job. He was considerate and knowledgeable of the cars. He walked us through the whole process. He is very trustworthy and accommodating. The experience was excellent.

January 16, 2016

We're glad you had an excellent experience and we look forward to serving you for many years. Thank you so much for choosing Nash Chevy. - Your friends at Nash

I thought my salesman was really down to earth

by from Auburn Ga. |

This is the second purchase from Nash..Considering buying a car or truck can be a real big pain I was treated very well both times.My salesman Larry Y. was really good and treated me like I had a million dollars to spend even though I was just a average guy wanting the best deal possible. All of the people I had to deal with were also very gracious and helpful in getting the deal put together.Next year I plan on another purchase and will go to Nash to get this done.Great place to buy a car and even just drop i and chew the fat.

December 30, 2015

Thank you for your second purchase with us! We appreciate your loyalty and we will continue to do our best to serve you! -Your friends at Nash

2 trucks, 2 dealers, 9 years, same salesman

by from Lawrenceville, GA |

I was actually surprised to see that Larry Yap was at Nash Chevrolet. He sold me my last used truck in 2007 at another dealer. I called that dealer but they said he wasn't there anymore. So I continued my search for a good used truck. When I came into the showroom at Nash, Larry was the first salesman I saw and he said "I'll be right with you". He looked familiar but didn't think that it could be the same guy. He gave me a great time and a decent discount to get to my budget. I just wish they could get me a Remote Keyless Entry fob for the truck.

December 30, 2015

Glad that you got to reconnect with Larry! Thank you for your business and we hope to continue to service you for many years to come! - Your friends at Nash

Excellent service

by from Lawrenceville, GA |

Cindy Davis is an excellent salesperson. Due to my limited ability to walk, she moved the cars so I could view them and was able to test getting in and out of the vehicle. She worked with us to find a car that had the items we wanted. We have bought at least two cars in the past 30 years from Nash and they have serviced our cars over the past 30 years. Our daughter has bought cars from them also. It is a customer friendly dealership and has been a stable in the community for many years.

December 13, 2015

We're so happy that you enjoyed your experience with us!!! Thank you again for your repeat business! -Your friends at Nash

Superior Customer Service

by from Lithonia, GA |

This is my fourth car that I have bought from the Nash Chevrolet dealership and every time I have purchased a vehicle from them they have always treated me and my family as one of their own. On this occasion I purchased a 2015 Chevy Impala and the Nash Chevrolet team had all of the paper work completed for me while I was at work which made the entire experience less stressful. Due to this superior customer service I plan on continuing to purchase my vehicles from the Nash Chevrolet family.

December 13, 2015

We thank you so much for your continued business! -Your friends at Nash

My third vehicle at nash

by from Dacula ga |

I have purchased 10 vehicles in the last 6 years and when I could Nash was the place I made the purchase ! Always first on my list ! I always feel as I was treated fairly when all was said and done.

Thank you for making us your #1 choice!!! -Your friends at Nash

A pleasant place to buy a car

by from Lawrenceville, Georgia |

I used to work in the car business and it was hard to not be impressed by the professional and personal ease this dealership showed in handling my purchase. I normally don't bother writing reviews but in this case Nash Chevrolet and Joe Mariscal deserve mention.

December 13, 2015

We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle George, we look forward to servicing you for years to come! -Your friends at Nash

LOVE LOVE LOVE my CONVERTIBLE CAMERO

by from Snellville GA |

I LOVE my new car and Mark was wonderful! He was very patient with me while I had someone else come and look at the car and test drive it (and it was on a different day). He also stayed way after his work hours because I couldn't get there before he left. I had a pre approval but they got me a better interest rate than I had already been offered. The financing was smooth and quick. I'm very pleased with the experience and will return for my next car. -Shae

December 13, 2015

So glad you had a great experience Shamira! We look forward to seeing you back for service, and future purchases. -Your friends at Nash