Marietta Toyota

(5.0) 2 Reviews

750 Cobb Pkwy., Marietta, GA 30061

EASY BREEZY

by from Marietta, GA |

Went in on a Sunday, it was so busy. A salesman by the name of Tivory Geddie came over to my husband and I, apologized for how long we waited and proceeded to assist us. We didn't mind since it gave us a chance to look at cars without A sales person hounding us. I found this 2002 Toyota Camry LE which was perfect. Low mileage and everything. Mr. Geddie pulled the Autocheck report for us and everything checked out. 1 owner, low miles, clean ride, and more bells and whistles than i wanted. We told Mr. Geddie that we were not going over a certain $$ amount since we were paying cash for the vehicle and he made it happen!!!! Mr. Geddie was very personable and I would recommend that anyone going to Toyota of Marietta ask for Tivory Geddie. He even thanks us for being so patient and that we were a breath of fresh air. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. It was very easy and painless and haggle free just like they advertised.Thanks for my new ride!!!!

Great Buying Experience With No Upsell

by from Atlanta, GA |

This was one of the best car buying experiences ever. I was quoted a price online ($3000 off MSRP) and my salesman did not try to upgrade the car with more extras. He easily answered all my questions. Overall, a great buying experience.