Hampton Hyundai

Used 866-652-8385

HAMPTON HAS IT!!

Great Experience

by from Fort Walton Beach, FL |

Professional helpful and friendly staff. Willing to go above and beyond to get us our car deal.

Hampton Hyundai responded to this review

November 25, 2013

Hello Jenny, My name is Keith Carson. I am the new General Sales Manager at Hampton Hyundai. I just wanted to follow up with you on your review of our Dealership and thank you for the comments. We are glad you are happy and hope to see you again in the future. Let me know if you have any questions or if there is anything I can help you with. Keith Carson Hampton Hyundai

Worst Customer Service

by from Fort Walton Beach, Fl |

The Manager that runs this place is why Dealerships have a bad reputation. Horrible place. Every thing the salesman told me was a lie. Everything.

Hampton Hyundai responded to this review

May 23, 2014

Hello, I am TRULY sorry to hear that your vIsit was bad with our dealership! We are 100% committed to our customers and to hear a review to this nature really frustrates us beyond belief please feel free to come bye so that i can hear in more detail of what happened so we can make sure this never happens again. Kindest Regards Steve Robertson Internet Manager Hampton Hyundai

Best Experience Ever!!!

by from Walton County, FL |

Found the car on the internet late at night. Sales manager called me early next morning an hour before they opened, and this allowed me to be first in line for my car. I bought the car with others in line after me, if i did not take it. Overall, from start to finish, one of the best experiences this 58 year old guy has had. SUPERB! Highly recommended! Excellent all around!!

Bought new car!

by from navarre, fl |

Bought a vehicle that has a lot of features which are probably easy to learn-but the dealership should contact a buyer within a few days of the sale to help explain them. That had been done in our previous auto buying experience with different dealers. Our new vehicle came with a charge for "prep fee" yet we found out the next day that there wasn't any windshield washer fluid in the receptacle.......makes one wonder what else they may have missed. The amount of time to purchase our new car was lengthy, tiring and longer than a home purchase would take. Felt the trade offered on our old vehicle was fair. We would use this dealership again, but felt our concerns were real enough to share.

by from Defuniak Fl. |

Thank Kris / Coach for all your professional guidance in helping us in choosing the right car for are lifestyle!!!

Nice Dealership

by from Ft Walton Beach, FL |

I really like the new Hyundai Sonata. This dealership is a good, local option for the local military families. I was treated very well. I would like to see more female sales professionals, they are easy to deal with.

Jon - General Sales Manager

by from Destin, FL |

Jon spoke to me in a professional manner. I requested one thing from the dealership and he delivered me the information right away. I would encourage any shopper to deal with Jon!