Fritz in Fishers

Fritz in Fishers

8599 E. 116th Street, Fishers, IN 46038

Used 888-736-6629

Great Cars, Great Prices Since 1983!

Fritz was Great!!!

by from Fishers, IN |

Wendy at Fritz made the process simple and easy. I received a fair deal and got a great car for my son. I would strongly recommend this dealer and Wendy to anyone that is in the market for a used car.

December 2, 2014

Jeff it was a pleasure doing business with you. I hope your son loves his car! Thank you!

Great and easy service.

by from Fishers, IN |

This is a great dealership with everyone willing to help throughout the whole process. I had no trouble and it was very easy.

Great Service

by from Fishers, IN |

This is our second vehicle we have purchased from Fritz and both times have received excellent customer service! The quality of vehicles and service from Fritz has been amazing. Every time we come here, we never feel pressured to buy a vehicle and they have made our car buying experience wonderful. I will definitely return here again when I am ready to buy another car for my family.

Dan was absolutely amazing!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Thank you so much Dan! This is the third car we have bought at Fritz in Fishers. You made this car buying experience the best I've ever had. I will continue to do business with you and will highly recommend my friends and family to come see Fritz in Fishers. I am extremely satisfied! Thank you so much!

December 14, 2014

Thank you Janice! We really appreciate you coming back to us! I am very happy that you had such a great buying experience. I work very hard to make sure my customers get the best treatment possible. We'll see you next time and enjoy that beautiful car!

Good Experience. Very friendly and personable.

by from Fishers Indiana |

Julian was very helpful and worked with me to see that everything I asked for he tried to deliver. I felt like I got a fair deal on the LS430 I bouthe and they offered a 30 day warranty. Julian was very frinendly and went the extra mile to see that I had a good experience.

SRX Buyer

by from Fishers, IN |

Great working with Wendy. She was very personable and made the car buying process enjoyable.

December 2, 2014

Thank you for purchasing your vehicle through us. Here at Fritz in Fishers we try to make the process an enjoyable one for all our customers. Thanks Again and enjoy your SRX!

Easy to work. Friendly Staff.

by from Fishers, IN |

I worked with Wendy and she made the process as easy as possible. They even allowed me to take the car home overnight.

December 2, 2014

Thank you Steve for buying your vehicle from us. We appreciate the business!

2003 Cavalier

by from Fishers , Indiana |

Dan was absolutely awesome and very comfortable while purchasing the vehicle.

December 3, 2014

Thanks for the kind words Michael! We do everything we can to give the best buying experience possible! Hope to see you next time! - Dan Serritella

Great No-Hassle Experience!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Had a great buying experience at Fritz! Drove up here to Fishers from the southeast side of Indy. Everything was quick and easy, and after a brief haggle, I got a fair deal for my trade-in and a great price on my new (to me) Toyota. A nice change from the typical drawn-out and stressful dealer experience! Thanks Fritz!

December 3, 2014

Thank you for choosing Fritz in Fishers Mike! We strive to be far from your typical car dealer. We treat every customer with great respect and professionalism. Hope to see you next time! - Dan Serritella

FRITZ IN FISHERS

by from TELL CITY, IN |

I SAW A MINI COOPER THAT I WAS INTERESTED IN SO I MADE THE TRIP OVER TO FRITZ TO CHECK IT OUT. IT WAS A GOOD EXPERIENCE WE CAME TO A DECISION ON THE PRICE AND THEY STARTED THE FINANCING ON IT. IT WAS A GOOD EXPERIENCE HERE.

Fritz and Julian Salcedo

by from Fishers Indiana 46037 |

I am very pleased with the outstanding care and attention I receive each time I purchase a vehicle ( the Mazda Tribute is the third car I have purchased from Fritz in Fishers, purchased a Impala and a Pacifica - all good investments) and always receive wonderful service . Juilan has been exceptional in his care and attention to me. Fritz himself offered advise and meaningful advise and John May was wonderful in walking me through the purchasing process! I rate my three experiences with Fritz in Fishers as A+ and will indeed highly recommend a friend or associate to come to Fritz for their next car purchase. Denise Giannotti