Fritz in Fishers

Fritz in Fishers

8599 E. 116th Street, Fishers, IN 46038

Used 888-736-6629

Great Cars, Great Prices Since 1983!

The Best Dealer in Town

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I will recommend Fritz in Fisher for any one who is looking for luxurious and affordable car to check them out. They have good cars and the sales managers are great especially Julian. I will definitely recommend them to my friends and the family.

Great Service and Great Vehicle

by from Syracuse, IN |

I bought a 2006 Acura TL, it was a good clean car as advertised. They were friendly, easy to work with, and willing to answer any questions that I had. I had a good experience there and I would definitely go back there to by my next car.

Great Car, Great Service

by from Fishers, IN |

I just bought a 2008 Honda Civic LX and it drives really well. What was great was that it had under 70K miles on it! Our sales representative was great. His service was fantastic and it couldn't be better. I definitely recommend anyone who is local to the Fishers, IN area to go check out Fritz in Fishers.

Purchase 2008 Lexus

by from Fishers IN |

We have lived in Fishers for 20 years and always heard good things about Fritz. The Lexus was out first purchase from Fritz and we will definitely be back for our next car. There was a road noise only noticeable when the car was driven on the highway, our salesman Dan Serritella assured us it would be taken care of by their technician. It turned out to be bad tires which Fritz replaced. Dan never attempted to pressure us to go through with the purchase. In fact he only asked if we "loved" the car after the final test drive, which we did. I would not hesitate to refer anyone to Fritz for a quality car at a fair price, what more can you ask for?

My New Prius

by from Anderson, IN |

My husband and I have been in the market for a new vehicle for a while now. We visit Fishers often, and happened to find Fritz had great vehicles for affordable prices. Their employers were so patient with our family allowing us to explore different models with our toddler. By the time we had picked a car, we were pleasantly surprised with how easy they negotiated with us to find the right price in our desired range. We were approved for an excellent loan with a low interest rate. They continued to be patient with our rambunctious son as he squealed through what was suppose to be his nap time. They even allowed us to drive our new vehicle around while signing paper work, therefore our son could enjoy the calmness of the car. The completely exceeded our expectations and we could not be more excited about our new Prius. The car itself is extremely well maintained and very clean. We are so happy with their service and would definetly recommend them to all of our friends and family in the area. Julian is great to work with!

2nd time buyer at Fritz in Fishers

by from Fishers, IN |

I highly recommend Fritz in Fishers to anyone who is looking for a quality used car. This is the 2nd car purchase from Fritz and we are referring a family member who is looking for a truck. Fritz is a L-O-W K-E-Y dealership and the transaction is about as painless as it comes. Mike Stiles was a really helpful salesperson and did a great job. General Manager John May was great with finalizing the paperwork and giving us some options we hadn't thought of. Outstanding work guys! Much appreciated!!

Great experience

by from Terre Haute, IN |

Steve McCune is knowlegable, low pressure, and friendly. The owner came over introduced himself to our family and provided background on the car. In most dealerships owners run from the customers. Highly recommend. Tell them Beecher sent you. Have lunch at the Nickel Plate when you are done.

Purchased VW Jetta From Fritz In Fishers

by from Fishers, IN |

Good Experience. Very Patient And Answered All Questions Clearly. A Lot Of Nice Cars To Choose From. Have Visited This Dealer Several Times Looking For Cars.

Good value

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Steve was very open and helpful on the phone. The car in question I got was almost $3,000 under market value and has nothing wrong with it that I can tell so far. Only minor complaint was that on the phone I was told that if I came in and checked it out we would find a price that we would both be happy with, but he didn't end up budging on the price. This is pretty understandable though as the price was already quite low. Great experience overall.

Dan Serritella at Fritz in Fishers is AMAZING!

by from Fishers, IN |

This is our second purchase from Dan Serritella at Fritz in Fishers. The second time was just as smooth as the first. No pressure selling, no hassles, nothing but accommodating and pleasant interaction. Every aspect of the process was smooth. Dan is not afraid to stear you away from a car that he thinks might not be a match for you either.

A Great Experience

by from Milan, IN |

I highly recommend Fritz in Fishers to anyone who is looking to buy or even trade in your current car. I traded my 2013 Honda Accord LX in for an 05' Jeep Wrangler X. They were able to give me more than what I had expected for my trade in value. The Jeep was in mint condition, as if it were just brought from a showroom! Financing was easy and fast and before I knew it I was out the door into my new Jeep, which I LOVE! Thanks Fritz!!