Fritz in Fishers

Fritz in Fishers

8599 E. 116th Street, Fishers, IN 46038

Used 888-736-6629

Great Cars, Great Prices Since 1983!

Fantastic Fritz in Fishers, IN !!

by from Dayton, OH |

It isn't easy shopping for a big investment online, such as a car. From the moment I called Fritz in Fishers and was greeted by their friendly and informed staff, I knew I'd called the right place. They took the mystery out of shopping long distance for a car. I just purchased a 2006 Toyota Sienna XLE Limited and we love it! Julian (among others) were extremely helpful in the buying process and we appreciate their efforts in making the transaction go so smoothly. Fritz in Fishers represents high quality and integrity in every way and that's was made them fantastic for us. I recommend them to anyone in the market for a pre-owned vehicle. Thank You!!

Fritz in Fishers responded to this review

February 16, 2013

Thank you for your excellent review! Taking the "mystery" as you say, out of shopping for a vehicle, is extremely important. We strive to give the consumer as much information as needed to make an informed decision. We always do our best to make the buying process a smooth transaction. We definitely hope that you will choose Fritz in Fishers again for your next vehicle purchase!

AAA, Excellent Dealer

by from Hendersonville, TN |

My brother had bought a BMW 335 from Fritz, with Henry Kreutzinger facilitating the sale. I have been in the market for a BMW 550, specifically with manual transmission, 20-way seats, sport package, rear window shades, Logic7 audio, navigation. I found this exact configuration via an internet search, but as I live 300 miles from Fritz, I could not visit immediately. When I eventually did get to Fritz, I found the car to be in excellent condition and exactly as described and pictured on the Fritz web site. In fact, it was even better than pictured, because the previous owner's after-market winter wheels as shown in the pictures had since been replaced with perfect condition BMW 19" factory spec M-sport rims! After a short test drive, Henry K suggested that I take the car overnight, so I did and put it though the paces over many hours of driving in varied conditions. The next day, I paid BMW dealer Dyer & Reinbold for a thorough pre-purchase inspection. I was very pleased with the results, spent a lot of time quizzing the mechanic, and bought the car the next day. I have visited a LOT of car dealers since my previous BMW ///M3 was destroyed in a wreck. Most dealers are some combination of annoying, aloof, too busy, pushy, demanding, etc. Not so with Fritz! The offer and acceptance process was easy, there was an acceptably small doc fee, and the finance guy made everything happen very easily. I highly recommend Fritz in Fishers, and give them a AAA rating! See Henry Kreutzinger!

Not impressed

by from fishers in |

Car now has an odor that will not go away and I have only had the car a couple days. Only came with one set of keys, wasn't cleaned after leaving the car with them a full day just to clean it 12v socket overheats almost instantly, no radio if rear defrost is on, dash had been popped and not put back properly. I feel I didn't get a good deal and I'm pretty sure they don't care.

AAA, Excellent, Highly Recommended.

by from Hendersonville, TN |

My brother had bought a beautiful BMW 335 from Fritz in Fishers, with Fritz associate Henry Kreutzinger facilitating the transaction. Recently, I was looking for a very particular BMW 550 sport with 20-way seats, manual transmission, window shades, Logic7, and navigation. Via internet search, I found an excellent example at Fritz in Fishers. As I live 300 miles away, I was not able to visit right away. When I finally did get there, I was *very* pleased with the vehicle. It was exactly as described on the Fritz web site: very clean, excellent condition, and at a very attractive price. Henry Kreutzinger suggested that I borrow the car overnight, so I put it through the paces over 75 miles of varied driving conditions. I then paid Dryer & Reinbold BMW for a thorough pre-purchase inspection, which revealed no surprises. Unlike most car dealers, the Fritz offer and acceptance process was very comfortable, with no sales pressure. There was an acceptable small doc fee, and the Fritz finance manager made everything happen very easily. I highly recommend Fritz in Fishers, and would definitely shop there again. AAA!

I will go back!

by from Indianapolis |

Awesome experience. Fast easy and no pressure. I love my car and the price was right. Dan is the man!

Why buy from LIARS?

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Wendy LIED to me about multiple things. But I am not stupid like she thinks most people are. So... I walked. BEWARE if you try to buy from this poor excuse for a car lot!

2007 BMW

by from Fishers, IN |

This was a 2nd purchase at Fritz's and this transaction was just as good as the first one! Cars are spaced to allow for customer inspection inside and out. Sales personnel encourage or assist in the buyer's review of the car's condition. Sales rep was very knowledgeable of the vehicle's detailed history and offered the Car FAX for review. Ah extensive ride was encouraged by the sales rep to comprehensively test the car's performance and features. The sales process itself was clear and quick once the final price was determined. Fritz is definitely a great source of used cars to include as one of the first places to visit given the clean cars they offer together with their customer oriented service.

Excellent experience

by from fishers in |

They were great to deal with and the negotiations were fair which is hard to come by these days! Pleasant experience and the price was right

AWESOME Fritz of Fishers

by from Fishers, IN |

First car purchase as a recent college graduate was a WONDERFUL experience! Mike was personable, helpful and very knowledgeable. Fritz In Fishers gave excellent customer service. I HIGHLY recommend anyone to consider this dealership when shopping for an used vehicle. Thank you FRITZ In FISHERS!

Excellent Sales Service

by from Windfall, IN |

My husband and I were shopping for our 16 year old daughter a nice, gently used Jeep Patriot. Doing an online search led us to Fritz in Fishers. I called that morning and told them we would like to come look at it that afternoon. They had the vehicle pulled up to the front door, gassed, and ready for a test drive when we got there. Our salesman, Dan Serritella, was wonderful to work with! He was very nice, helpful, and professional. We most certainly would recommend them for your used car needs.

Great overall car buying experience Will return!

by from Noblesville, IN |

I was not planning to purchase a vehicle for a few months, but when I saw the candy apple Red Mustang on their lot, I had to stop and look. I was impressed with our sales person, Dan. He was very well informed and did not push for a deposit (or the car would be gone)... Didn't say if you buy it today we'll give you X dollars or many of the other things I have had that have happened to me over the years as a female car buyer. They were thorough, helpful and were even able to get us the best rate in financing. I had checked a couple other places, and their financing was better. I love the car and now finally get to get back to driving something fun, affordable and well represented by Fritz (and Dan Serritella). I can see why Dan has been the salesman of the year. He gets the fact that people don't want to be pushed and don't need to be hard sold. If we like it, we like it, if we don't, we don't! I did negotiate a bit on the car because we all know the advertised price is just a starting point right?