Fritz in Fishers

Fritz in Fishers

8599 E. 116th Street, Fishers, IN 46038

Used 888-736-6629

Great Cars, Great Prices Since 1983!

Fun in Fishers!

by from indianapolis, in |

I have been going to Frtiz for about 20 years now for my automotive needs. Over the years have I have purchased several used cars. They have never steered me wrong or given me a bad deal. Their customer service is impeccable. They are the only dealership I go to.

More than satisfying

by from West Lafayette |

I went around dealers to look for cars for about a month before I ended up at Fritz (which is 70mi away for me). Both Dan and Julian were very courteous and professional in their approach. I really appreciated the honesty that they maintained over the phone as well as on-site. They were very speedy with all the procedures. I am a very satisfied customer.

namput

by from Fishers, IN |

We were just driving by to another dealer to buy a car and decided to stop in and look at their selection because of the fine looking appearance of the stock on their lot. We had the most unbelievable buying experience that I have ever had anywhere in the car business. We bought a car then and there. You will be treated with fairness and courtesy and have quality vehicles to choose from.

Excellent experience!

by from Indianapolis |

I had an overall excellent at Fritz. Not the typical car salesman! Dan was wonderful! He wasn't pushy at all. Everyone that I dealt with was professional, courteous, honest, thorough. Dan even gave my daughter a ballloon. Thank you for a great car buying experience!!

Mustang

by from Indianapolis,IN |

Went looking for a particular type of car. Staff was very knowledgable and not "pushy".Sale was wrapped up very quickly. Salesman was friendly and caring.

Honest and Speedy Service Facility

by from Carmel, IN |

Fritz's service center was recommended to me when I had problems with my car. I dropped off my car in the morning andd it was ready by that afternoon! The price was reasonable and I was impressed with the customer service. I'll be recommending their facility in the future

Hassle free experience!

by from martinsville,in |

We had such a great and easy car buying service at fritz! We drove 47 miles to buy our new preowned car because of the way we were treated on the phone with this dealership! Great job!Thank you..

Stellar service and customer care !

by from Fishsers, IN |

I have never had such a gratifying experience as when I purchased a car from these folks. Courtesy and customer service are stellar not to mention a smooth running car! I would recommend them to anyone. You won't be disappointed.