Fritz in Fishers

Fritz in Fishers

8599 E. 116th Street, Fishers, IN 46038

Used 888-736-6629

Great Cars, Great Prices Since 1983!

AAA, Excellent, Highly Recommended.

by from Hendersonville, TN |

My brother had bought a beautiful BMW 335 from Fritz in Fishers, with Fritz associate Henry Kreutzinger facilitating the transaction. Recently, I was looking for a very particular BMW 550 sport with 20-way seats, manual transmission, window shades, Logic7, and navigation. Via internet search, I found an excellent example at Fritz in Fishers. As I live 300 miles away, I was not able to visit right away. When I finally did get there, I was *very* pleased with the vehicle. It was exactly as described on the Fritz web site: very clean, excellent condition, and at a very attractive price. Henry Kreutzinger suggested that I borrow the car overnight, so I put it through the paces over 75 miles of varied driving conditions. I then paid Dryer & Reinbold BMW for a thorough pre-purchase inspection, which revealed no surprises. Unlike most car dealers, the Fritz offer and acceptance process was very comfortable, with no sales pressure. There was an acceptable small doc fee, and the Fritz finance manager made everything happen very easily. I highly recommend Fritz in Fishers, and would definitely shop there again. AAA!

I will go back!

by from Indianapolis |

Awesome experience. Fast easy and no pressure. I love my car and the price was right. Dan is the man!

October 28, 2014

Thank you! We do our best to offer a great car buying experience here. Your input means a lot to us. Please come see us again!

Why buy from LIARS?

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Wendy LIED to me about multiple things. But I am not stupid like she thinks most people are. So... I walked. BEWARE if you try to buy from this poor excuse for a car lot!

October 31, 2014

It is our mission to strive towards excellence at Fritz In Fishers. Sometimes we fall short of our goal of 100% customer satisfaction. Please accept our apology and feel free to contact us regarding your visit. I will make it my personal goal to make your experience a great one! Thank you , John May, General Manager 317-842-2228

2007 BMW

by from Fishers, IN |

This was a 2nd purchase at Fritz's and this transaction was just as good as the first one! Cars are spaced to allow for customer inspection inside and out. Sales personnel encourage or assist in the buyer's review of the car's condition. Sales rep was very knowledgeable of the vehicle's detailed history and offered the Car FAX for review. Ah extensive ride was encouraged by the sales rep to comprehensively test the car's performance and features. The sales process itself was clear and quick once the final price was determined. Fritz is definitely a great source of used cars to include as one of the first places to visit given the clean cars they offer together with their customer oriented service.

Excellent experience

by from fishers in |

They were great to deal with and the negotiations were fair which is hard to come by these days! Pleasant experience and the price was right

AWESOME Fritz of Fishers

by from Fishers, IN |

First car purchase as a recent college graduate was a WONDERFUL experience! Mike was personable, helpful and very knowledgeable. Fritz In Fishers gave excellent customer service. I HIGHLY recommend anyone to consider this dealership when shopping for an used vehicle. Thank you FRITZ In FISHERS!

Excellent Sales Service

by from Windfall, IN |

My husband and I were shopping for our 16 year old daughter a nice, gently used Jeep Patriot. Doing an online search led us to Fritz in Fishers. I called that morning and told them we would like to come look at it that afternoon. They had the vehicle pulled up to the front door, gassed, and ready for a test drive when we got there. Our salesman, Dan Serritella, was wonderful to work with! He was very nice, helpful, and professional. We most certainly would recommend them for your used car needs.

October 31, 2014

Thanks Shelly! We strive to make the customers our #1 priority. Nothing else matters unless our customer is completely satisfied. Thank you so much for choosing Fritz in Fishers and hopefully we will see you again!

Great overall car buying experience Will return!

by from Noblesville, IN |

I was not planning to purchase a vehicle for a few months, but when I saw the candy apple Red Mustang on their lot, I had to stop and look. I was impressed with our sales person, Dan. He was very well informed and did not push for a deposit (or the car would be gone)... Didn't say if you buy it today we'll give you X dollars or many of the other things I have had that have happened to me over the years as a female car buyer. They were thorough, helpful and were even able to get us the best rate in financing. I had checked a couple other places, and their financing was better. I love the car and now finally get to get back to driving something fun, affordable and well represented by Fritz (and Dan Serritella). I can see why Dan has been the salesman of the year. He gets the fact that people don't want to be pushed and don't need to be hard sold. If we like it, we like it, if we don't, we don't! I did negotiate a bit on the car because we all know the advertised price is just a starting point right?

October 31, 2014

Thanks Tina! We do believe in giving our customers the best buying experience around! We do give as much information as we possibly can so our guests have the tools they need to make an educated decision. Hope to see you again next time! Thanks again, Dan Serritella

Fritz in Fishers - Quick and Fair

by from Carmel, IN |

Drove by and spotted a BMW convertible. Returned and helped by Julian Salcedo. Test drove the vehicle and decided to buy. Julian was quick/efficient/professional and respectful of my family's time. In the end, fair deal on my trade and the purchase price which we negotiated over the phone. Returned to sign the paperwork and left 15 minutes later with our new BMW. Would definitely consider Fritz in Fishers again but only interested in dealing with Julian!

Great Job, Very Happy!

by from terra haute |

This has been the best car-buying experience I have ever had. Dan Serritella went to the trouble of driving two hours to pick me up and bring me back to the dealership to finalize the deal this way I could just drive back our new vehicle back. He also was able to pull his whole team together to make sure the vehicle was in perfect condition and to my specifications before we picked it up. Anybody looking for a used car I would recommend they go see Dan and his team at Fritz in Fishers first