Fritz in Fishers

Fritz in Fishers

8599 E. 116th Street, Fishers, IN 46038

Used 888-736-6629

Great Cars, Great Prices Since 1983!

Quality Service

by from Fishers, IN |

Fritz makes the whole process easy and hassle free. I came in with an idea of what I wanted and was assisted right away, the sales team was very helpful and the financing department was speedy and considerate.

We got a great car at a great price!

by from Noblesville, IN |

We had been looking for a used SUV with a 3rd row seat for over a month with about 80,000 miles or less and at a price we could handle. We found that this one was priced below other dealers prices of similar vehicles so we stopped by and it really looked nice. When we drove it we really liked it. Our 14 year old daughter rode in the 3rd row seat and said it was awesome. We brought our trade in and received a reasonable trade off the incredible price and so we bought it. Everyone we dealt with had customer service in mind and we enjoyed the whole experience. I do recommend looking at Fritz for your next car.

Got us our dream car within our realistic budget!

by from Noblesville, IN |

Fritz worked with us to get a great car within our budget. We only had a certain amount to spend & they helped us get the best price for a great vehicle w/ low miles (the make & model we were hoping to get, but didn't think we could afford). So nice & helpful without being overbearing. Great dealership!

Fritz in Fishers quickly became Friends in Fishers

by from Fishers Indiana |

My wife and I recently purchased a SUV from Dan S. at the 116th street location. I can honestly say - I have never had a better car buying experience.

Haggle Free Policy?

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Don't waste your time going in unless you like dealing with places that don't haggle on the prices. They need to display this information prominently so people can decide before going in if they are okay with shopping like this. I am not, so I was pretty irritated to hear the best they could do was a $300 internet coupon. The salesman was mediocre at best. I've had better. He kept suggesting cars that didn't meet my list of bare bones minimum features I would accept. I don't think he was listening. He also handed us off to another salesman when we returned later to make an offer. He also wouldn't show me a Carfax until we'd "run some numbers". The lot had a decent selection and wasn't cramped. Repair was poor. This vehicle had visible damage, and another vehicle had broken buttons which the salesman thought "the tech missed installing all the way". It shows a sign of sloppy workmanship. It makes me worry about what things that are less obvious were done poorly.

Fritz in Fishers responded to this review

March 12, 2013

We always work extremely hard to please every individual that steps into our dealership. In regards to the discount on the vehicle, we apologize that the discount was not as much as the customer would have liked to receive, but we always do our best to price our vehicles more competitively than our competition; at or below market prices. Our service center works very hard to repair vehicles in a manner that exceeds a customer's expectations, and we apologize that this particular vehicle may not have been at-par with what the individual was expecting. Our only hope is that this individual will give us another opportunity to earn his or her business again in the future.

The Worst and Terrible Junk Dealer in Indy

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I did not know they sell cars with problems. I got a car from them and within two weeks it had a major oil leak. According to my mechanic, the leak must have started a while ago. I thought I could trust them, but they were just trying to get rid of it due to the leak. They offer warranty but covers only 15% of the repair (it is a joke!!), and it does not cover if you fix elsewhere. I had to wait 2 hours to get a process of buying it, not including negotiation time. They lost my driver's license upon copying it. I highly recommend NOT to buy cars from them, such a place with 26 years of experience selling cars with problems.

Fritz in Fishers responded to this review

March 12, 2013

Fritz in Fishers has been a staple in the Fishers community for over three decades. Dealerships do not receive good reputations by selling vehicles that have mechanical problems, and selling a vehicle that has known problems is not something that we do. We sincerely apologize to this customer that the vehicle that they purchased had problems after delivery. We also apologize that we kept this individual waiting longer than anticipated. We sincerely hope that this individual will return to Fritz in Fishers again in the future, and to give us a second chance to earn his or her business.

Great first buy experience!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

After hearing great reviews, I went to Fritz to purchase my first car. I was extremely pleased with the selection of vehicles and the friendly staff. The salesman was attentive to my requests when it came to the price and style of the car I was looking for. The finance manager was very helpful through the financing process and made sure I understood everything that was going on. This was very important to me, as this was the first car purchase I had ever made. It's been 8 months since my purchase and I am still extremely pleased with my car. I will definitely be going back to Fritz for future purchases and would recommend anyone looking for a great car to stop by to see what Fritz can do for you!

Fun in Fishers!

by from indianapolis, in |

I have been going to Frtiz for about 20 years now for my automotive needs. Over the years have I have purchased several used cars. They have never steered me wrong or given me a bad deal. Their customer service is impeccable. They are the only dealership I go to.

More than satisfying

by from West Lafayette |

I went around dealers to look for cars for about a month before I ended up at Fritz (which is 70mi away for me). Both Dan and Julian were very courteous and professional in their approach. I really appreciated the honesty that they maintained over the phone as well as on-site. They were very speedy with all the procedures. I am a very satisfied customer.

namput

by from Fishers, IN |

We were just driving by to another dealer to buy a car and decided to stop in and look at their selection because of the fine looking appearance of the stock on their lot. We had the most unbelievable buying experience that I have ever had anywhere in the car business. We bought a car then and there. You will be treated with fairness and courtesy and have quality vehicles to choose from.