10124 W Greenfield Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53214

Used 888-446-0981

Painless, hassle free experience.

by from West Allis, WI |

I stopped in a few months ago looking for a new van. It seems like they have solid vehicles for reasonable prices. I stopped in several times over a period of two months. Never did I feel pressured or rushed. When I wanted to test drive a vehicle, they let me, no hassle. When I made the decision to buy (paid cash) the transaction was quick and painless. So far, the Chevy Venture I bought has been trouble free. If/when I'm in the market for another used car (hopefully not for a while) I will definitely check out the Car King again. Thank You!

July 31, 2014

We are so happy you took the time out of our busy Schedule to send this great review and we hope to be able to help you a couple years down the road. Thanks Again Bob / Brian /Freddy

I want to buy again

by from Milwaukee wi |

I want to buy again because I had good deal and good customer service.

Buyer Beware

by from Milwaukee |

I found what seemed to be a decent vehicle. Because I have been burned in the past I was determined to take it to my mechanic and pay the $25 first. It is amazing what you can find under the car. Approximately $2000 worth of repairs that the car needed (brakes/exhaust/suspension/shocks). Car King refused to deal with me. When I asked them if they had another vehicle on the lot that didn't have any issues, they couldn't point one out. My mechanic personally knows the Car King owner and had nothing but negative comments about him. Don't hesitate to get to a mechanic first.

August 19, 2014

In regard to the negative experience this customer had while visiting our dealership we would like to apologize. car King strives to deal in quality safety inspected cars. we were under the impression that none of our vehicles could satisfy this customer but take solace in the many thousands of satisfied repeat customers who have purchased cars from Car King in our 42 years of doing business. Once again we apologize.

Really Good Experience

by from Walworth, WI |

I've bought 10 or so cars for my 4 kids in and out of college. Some from dealers and some private party. My experience at Car King was great. I knew what we were looking for and found it there and at a really fair price. My daughter is happy and the learning experience of buying was good for her. The sales people were friendly, helpful and worked hard to make the price right. We will be back when one of the crashes or breaks another. I hope they have what we are looking for again because I will certainly be back to look and would like to give them more business. No BS at this dealer but as I read other comments it sounds like they get it from other customers. Life's a 2 way street.

August 1, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to send us the kind review and we hope we have the right one next time also. It sure is a pleasure when we can help someone and they appreciate it. Thanks from our Car King family to yours!

Complete Deception

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I purchased my vehicle from Car King in 2013 and it was one of the worst decisions I have ever made. I took the vehicle to a mechanic 2 weeks after the purchase date and the engine needed to be replaced. After the window sticker and employees at Car King assured me it was in great mechanical condition. I am currently in the middle of a lawsuit against Car King.

April 23, 2014

We Know that this gentleman had a problem. That is why we spent over $3,000 dollars putting a engine in the car at no cost to him. There are times that no matter how much you do for a customer it is just not enough. I cant say much about his lawsuit but it has to do with his pain and suffering not paying for the motor we installed and paid for.

Poor customer servive

by from milwaukee, wi |

I would not recommend this dealership. i have had 2 experiances with them and both were far from good. Both times i tried to contact them by phone and they told me to come to the lot only to find out the car was sold a week before. They were a huge waste of time. The second experiance the sales person didn't even attempt to show us another car and just walked away no knowing i had cash to buy a car outright that day. Poor service all around.

August 1, 2014

We do have a high volume sales dealership and our sales staff may have made a mistake if the car you were interest in was sold or possibly it was sold during the daytime and when you came by after work it was then sold. We are very Sorry if this was a big inconvenience as we all know there are not enough hours day. Thanks and please accept our sincere apologies.

CUSTOMER SERVICE SALES & FINANCING WERE FANTASTIC!

by from Wisconsin |

They honestly have a very nice selection of quality used cars. They are extremely friendly and patient and they worked very hard to get me financing, even with very poor credit Bob was able to get me financing. Salesman Fredrico was great to work with. I tried getting financed through other dealers who advertised "no matter what your credit" they could get me financed. Well that did not happen until I stopped at Car King. Not only did they get me financed but I got a great 2002 Infiniti I35 that is in excellent condition. I did get a fair price for the Infiniti but the only thing I could say was a bit disappointing (at least in my case) was they would not budge on the price. Would have been nice if they could have moved a few hundred bucks. And this may not be the same for everyone and every car, I am sure there are certain cars that they do have some room to negotiate. And this is really not negative, it was just my personal experience. If you are looking for a quality used car you really should stop at Car King and check out their inventory.

August 1, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to give us a review. I know that in your case the Infiniti was reduced to the lowest price possible all ready but what a nice car. We really want to thanks for your business & becoming a Car King customer. Thanks Bob and Fredrico

Friendly & Courteous Service

by from Brookfield, WI |

Bob and Frederico where great to work with on the purchase of a late model mini van.

August 1, 2014

Thanks Brian for your business and taking a minute to put a positive review as it is very important to us. Thanks Bob and Frederico

Shopping experience

by from Omro, Wi |

I have nothing to report. I contacted the dealer via internet, provided information as to the car that I was interested in including a trade in and asked them for more information. They wrote back telling me now to contact them again by phone. Because my time is limited, that is why I contacted them via the internet, a system that is in place for the reasons of time. As a result, I am no where farther than when I started, and do not know if I will have the time to contact them outright. My shopping experience; well, have not got to that point to comment yet. I submitted this information without rating, now its making me rate good or bad, and no inbewteen whereas I am inbetween - not decided. Dan

August 1, 2014

Dan my name is Bob and I am sorry. Being the person who does the emails I just asked you to call because you had a trade in and I didn't want to waste your time and give you a bogus value with not knowing all the information. Our apologies. Thanks Bob

Poor overall experiance

by from Wausau, WI. |

I contacted the dealership twice, told them what I was interested in buying. I have yet to recieve a phone call, or email. Every other dealer I contacted was on the phone and following up. I wouldn't recomend this dealership to anyone. Ken

April 23, 2014

Sometimes I am sure we can make a mistake simply because were human but we have nothing to benefit from not calling a customer back. We can not make any money if we don't sell cars. We are very sorry if some how Ken got overlooked. our apologies. Bob

by from waukesha, wisconsin |

Good customer service, they were very helpful with all my questions and concerns of buying a used car. Very friendly staff and I felt I was in good hands. I am enjoying my car and will come back again. Thanks Car King!

July 3, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to send response. Please if we can help you in the future let us know. Thanks Bob