10124 W Greenfield Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53214

Used 888-446-0981

Shopping experience

by from Omro, Wi |

I have nothing to report. I contacted the dealer via internet, provided information as to the car that I was interested in including a trade in and asked them for more information. They wrote back telling me now to contact them again by phone. Because my time is limited, that is why I contacted them via the internet, a system that is in place for the reasons of time. As a result, I am no where farther than when I started, and do not know if I will have the time to contact them outright. My shopping experience; well, have not got to that point to comment yet. I submitted this information without rating, now its making me rate good or bad, and no inbewteen whereas I am inbetween - not decided. Dan

Painless, hassle free experience.

by from West Allis, WI |

I stopped in a few months ago looking for a new van. It seems like they have solid vehicles for reasonable prices. I stopped in several times over a period of two months. Never did I feel pressured or rushed. When I wanted to test drive a vehicle, they let me, no hassle. When I made the decision to buy (paid cash) the transaction was quick and painless. So far, the Chevy Venture I bought has been trouble free. If/when I'm in the market for another used car (hopefully not for a while) I will definitely check out the Car King again. Thank You!

Really Good Experience

by from Walworth, WI |

I've bought 10 or so cars for my 4 kids in and out of college. Some from dealers and some private party. My experience at Car King was great. I knew what we were looking for and found it there and at a really fair price. My daughter is happy and the learning experience of buying was good for her. The sales people were friendly, helpful and worked hard to make the price right. We will be back when one of the crashes or breaks another. I hope they have what we are looking for again because I will certainly be back to look and would like to give them more business. No BS at this dealer but as I read other comments it sounds like they get it from other customers. Life's a 2 way street.

Complete Deception

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I purchased my vehicle from Car King in 2013 and it was one of the worst decisions I have ever made. I took the vehicle to a mechanic 2 weeks after the purchase date and the engine needed to be replaced. After the window sticker and employees at Car King assured me it was in great mechanical condition. I am currently in the middle of a lawsuit against Car King.

April 23, 2014

We Know that this gentleman had a problem. That is why we spent over $3,000 dollars putting a engine in the car at no cost to him. There are times that no matter how much you do for a customer it is just not enough. I cant say much about his lawsuit but it has to do with his pain and suffering not paying for the motor we installed and paid for.

Poor customer servive

by from milwaukee, wi |

I would not recommend this dealership. i have had 2 experiances with them and both were far from good. Both times i tried to contact them by phone and they told me to come to the lot only to find out the car was sold a week before. They were a huge waste of time. The second experiance the sales person didn't even attempt to show us another car and just walked away no knowing i had cash to buy a car outright that day. Poor service all around.

CUSTOMER SERVICE SALES & FINANCING WERE FANTASTIC!

by from Wisconsin |

They honestly have a very nice selection of quality used cars. They are extremely friendly and patient and they worked very hard to get me financing, even with very poor credit Bob was able to get me financing. Salesman Fredrico was great to work with. I tried getting financed through other dealers who advertised "no matter what your credit" they could get me financed. Well that did not happen until I stopped at Car King. Not only did they get me financed but I got a great 2002 Infiniti I35 that is in excellent condition. I did get a fair price for the Infiniti but the only thing I could say was a bit disappointing (at least in my case) was they would not budge on the price. Would have been nice if they could have moved a few hundred bucks. And this may not be the same for everyone and every car, I am sure there are certain cars that they do have some room to negotiate. And this is really not negative, it was just my personal experience. If you are looking for a quality used car you really should stop at Car King and check out their inventory.

Friendly & Courteous Service

by from Brookfield, WI |

Bob and Frederico where great to work with on the purchase of a late model mini van.

Poor overall experiance

by from Wausau, WI. |

I contacted the dealership twice, told them what I was interested in buying. I have yet to recieve a phone call, or email. Every other dealer I contacted was on the phone and following up. I wouldn't recomend this dealership to anyone. Ken

April 23, 2014

Sometimes I am sure we can make a mistake simply because were human but we have nothing to benefit from not calling a customer back. We can not make any money if we don't sell cars. We are very sorry if some how Ken got overlooked. our apologies. Bob

by from waukesha, wisconsin |

Good customer service, they were very helpful with all my questions and concerns of buying a used car. Very friendly staff and I felt I was in good hands. I am enjoying my car and will come back again. Thanks Car King!

July 3, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to send response. Please if we can help you in the future let us know. Thanks Bob

GREAT CAR DEALS

by from West Allis, Wis. |

We are both pleased and very satisfied with our purchase. The people went out of their way for us.

May 16, 2012

Thanks you for the nice review. We strive to make everyone as happy and as comfortable as possible. thanks Bob

by from milwaukee,wi |

My experience was wonderful. Being a single woman trying to by a car i felt very well taken care of. There was no pressure, all my questions and concerns were adhered to. Without making me feel stupid. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

March 20, 2012

Well thank you so much for the review, we try to make your buying experience as easy as possible.