Car King

10124 W Greenfield Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53214

Used 888-446-0981 Used888-446-0981

Painless, hassle free experience.

by from West Allis, WI |

I stopped in a few months ago looking for a new van. It seems like they have solid vehicles for reasonable prices. I stopped in several times over a period of two months. Never did I feel pressured or rushed. When I wanted to test drive a vehicle, they let me, no hassle. When I made the decision to buy (paid cash) the transaction was quick and painless. So far, the Chevy Venture I bought has been trouble free. If/when I'm in the market for another used car (hopefully not for a while) I will definitely check out the Car King again. Thank You!

August 1, 2014

We are so happy you took the time out of our busy Schedule to send this great review and we hope to be able to help you a couple years down the road. Thanks Again Bob / Brian /Freddy

I recommend anywhere else!

by from West Allis, WI |

Went to a bunch of dealers this week. This one takes the cake for the worst! Save yourself time and go anywhere else. I can't believe this place is in business. Only go here if you know your cars and you have financing from somewhere else. Awful..Just Awful

great service

by from Zion ill |

I brought a 2006 buick redavoues in 2015 in cash an it still going strong love my suv

Good Service

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I bought a GMC Envoy and first impression was great... Car was clean, well presented and sales associate was very helpful. I felt confident in my purchase... After having the car several hours, YES hours... service 4x4 light came on... i called dealership and was advised to take my truck to an independent shop they deal with, after speaking to rep at Car King. He called me back after confirming their choice of shop could get me in, which I appreciated. I took truck into shop several days later, and unfortunately the shop couldn't duplicate problem so I left, but without the issue bwing addressed, but light never came back on ... A few days later we noticed the engine was running hot, and coolant leaking from front of motor, I called Car King again and was advised to take my truck to their shop of choice again. After a little less than 24 hours my truck was fixed and I was advised by their shop that the water pump failed and was reason for leakage. Car King STEPPED UP AND HONORED AND HAD THE NEEDED REPAIRS done to my truck... I am happy to have made the decision to buy from them. I could have been blown off and pushed aside, and glad I wasn't... I'm glad they stand behind their autos...

Do NOT shop with them!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I bought a car from Car King and the transmission went out within 3 weeks of me having it. The day it went out, I called them to see what my options were and the guy said he would call me back after he makes a phone call. I was stranded outside my job for at least 3 hours. Within those 3 hours, I called the guy a few times and he kept saying he's waiting on a phone call back. I eventually decided to have my car towed there so that it wouldn't be ticketed on the street. When I arrived to car king, the guy I spoke to had left. He never called me back to inform me on anything. I disliked the lack of communication. When I called back the following day, which was a Friday, Bob told me it was the transmission and we proceeded from there. I had to pay for repairs myself and my car would be ready Wednesday. When Wednesday arrived, it was pushed to Friday. I was out of a car for a whole week and they didn't give me a loaner car. When I called Friday to see what time it would be ready, Bob said they were waiting on a piece to arrive so it wouldn't be ready. I didn't know much about transmissions so I asked several questions. When I questioned Bob and inquired on why they didn't have the correct pieces and/or nearly done after a whole week, he got very rude. He yelled at me and eventually hung up in my face. Very unprofessional Bob! I haven't heard from him since. And I didn't get my car until Saturday afternoon. I've worked in customer service for 5 years and that is not how you treat someone that you do business with.

hard to say

by from west allis, Wi |

Fredrico aka "freddy fender" i like to call him was very rude

May 18, 2015

We are sorry if Freddy was rude we let him go shortly after your complaint. Thanks

I want to buy again

by from Milwaukee wi |

I want to buy again because I had good deal and good customer service.

May 18, 2015

That you for your kind words and taking the time to respond.

Buyer Beware

by from Milwaukee |

I found what seemed to be a decent vehicle. Because I have been burned in the past I was determined to take it to my mechanic and pay the $25 first. It is amazing what you can find under the car. Approximately $2000 worth of repairs that the car needed (brakes/exhaust/suspension/shocks). Car King refused to deal with me. When I asked them if they had another vehicle on the lot that didn't have any issues, they couldn't point one out. My mechanic personally knows the Car King owner and had nothing but negative comments about him. Don't hesitate to get to a mechanic first.

August 19, 2014

In regard to the negative experience this customer had while visiting our dealership we would like to apologize. car King strives to deal in quality safety inspected cars. we were under the impression that none of our vehicles could satisfy this customer but take solace in the many thousands of satisfied repeat customers who have purchased cars from Car King in our 42 years of doing business. Once again we apologize.

Really Good Experience

by from Walworth, WI |

I've bought 10 or so cars for my 4 kids in and out of college. Some from dealers and some private party. My experience at Car King was great. I knew what we were looking for and found it there and at a really fair price. My daughter is happy and the learning experience of buying was good for her. The sales people were friendly, helpful and worked hard to make the price right. We will be back when one of the crashes or breaks another. I hope they have what we are looking for again because I will certainly be back to look and would like to give them more business. No BS at this dealer but as I read other comments it sounds like they get it from other customers. Life's a 2 way street.

August 1, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to send us the kind review and we hope we have the right one next time also. It sure is a pleasure when we can help someone and they appreciate it. Thanks from our Car King family to yours!

Complete Deception

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I purchased my vehicle from Car King in 2013 and it was one of the worst decisions I have ever made. I took the vehicle to a mechanic 2 weeks after the purchase date and the engine needed to be replaced. After the window sticker and employees at Car King assured me it was in great mechanical condition. I am currently in the middle of a lawsuit against Car King.

April 23, 2014

We Know that this gentleman had a problem. That is why we spent over $3,000 dollars putting a engine in the car at no cost to him. There are times that no matter how much you do for a customer it is just not enough. I cant say much about his lawsuit but it has to do with his pain and suffering not paying for the motor we installed and paid for.