Jim Ellis Mazda of Marietta

Service 877-468-5102

Expect the Best

WONDERFUL FIRST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from Kennesaw, Ga |

Mike Fresquez and Rick Brown know exactly what to do to make you feel welcome. Both of them are extremely knowledgeable about the inventory and made my first car buying experience wonderful!

Excellent customer service

by from Marietta, GA |

I stopped by the dealership with my daughter to look at a Mazda3, she was set on a Hyundai Elantra GT for which I was negotiating price at that point. I liked the safety ratings of the Mazda because it was slightly better and asked my daughter to consider it. Hilton came out of the showroom and we told him what we want it, after checking the inventory there was nothing at the dealership but got a similar car and asked us to take the car out for a test drive. Hilton did an excellent job explaining the car features and by the end of the test drive my daughter had her heart set on the Mazda3. The following morning I got a text from Hilton telling me that he located a car and will be available later that afternoon for us to come see. We did, and bought the car. Hilton is the most professional car salesperson I have ever encountered. From the first Hello to the way he explain all the features, manuals, documents, and service intervals was with the upmost professionalism. Jim Ellis is well served to have Hilton as an employee

Great experience buying my 6th Mazda!

by from Smyrna, GA |

Having owned five Mazdas before, and putting 225k miles on the last one within 8 years, there was no doubt I would be buying a 6th. I debated whether to replace my '07 Mazda3 with another Mazda3 or a CX-5. One of the first vehicles I looked at was a Certified Pre-owned 2014 Mazda3 at this dealership. While I spent weeks doing research and looking at a few pre-owned CX-5's at various dealerships, the Sales Consultant, Roosevelt, stayed in touch with me without being intrusive. I never felt pressured to make a decision. When I decided I wanted the Mazda3 that Roosevelt had shown me, I returned to the dealership on Saturday afternoon. It was a very busy day at the dealership but I never felt rushed or ignored. I had done quite a bit of research and knew what I was willing to pay for the car. I presented some of my research to Roosevelt which he took to his manager. He came back with a price that was exactly what I had in mind. I didn't have to deal with any of the back and forth negotiations like I've experienced with many other vehicle purchases. The rest of the purchase process was seamless. This was truly the best car buying experience that I've ever had. I would certainly recommend Jim Ellis Mazda of Marietta to anyone in the market for a new vehicle.

Great Service

by from Atlanta, GA |

Body damage to my car due to debris on expressway. The parts and service department were helpful in determining what needed to be done. Parts were available and service technician and advisor were efficient and timely in service rendered. I am pleased with the service provided. Thank you!!!

Great service

by from Warner Robins, GA |

I brought my '07 Mazda3 in for a 60K service, and had a wonderful experience per usual. Doug checked me in and out and remembered me from my last visit. Also one of the service techs was very friendly greeting me when I arrived and thanking me when I left. Even though I now live down in Warner Robins, I still come back up to see the folks at Jim Ellis because the service is so great. I noticed a review that mentioned Eddie. Don't listen to that nonsense, Eddie is my boy! He is great and so is everyone else at the service department. I have no doubt they do their best day in and day out to keep their clients Zoom-Zooming along. I won't take my car anywhere else.

Great Service I Ever Experienced!

by from Marietta GA |

Jim Ellis Mazda is best of the best place I ever visit and with their customer friendly service help me to buy 2014 Brand new Mazda2 within 2 days. Me and my wife was tired searching car through dealerships because we are new to USA and we didn't have a enough credit history. Every other dealership come up with so many questioned and finally said you cannot buy vehicle without good credit history and even they ask co-signer which we can't find in unknown country. Jim Ellis is the only dealership that help us to buy a car without asking so many questions. I want to specially thank to Dennis and Mike for the awesome customer service and the way they treated to us like our own friends. I'm highly prefer Jim Ellis Mazda for anyone who searching a car for best price and best service. DON'T GO WITH FRAUD AND FAKE DEALERSHIPS THAT WAIST YOUR TIME AND DIRECTLY GO TO THE JIM ELLIS. Thanks again and I wish all the best and success for future business in Jim Ellis. (Dushantha - From Sri Lanka)

great service

by from kennesaw |

I was very pleased with the sales staff. John Golen was very friendly and helpful I didnt feel any pressure at all to buy vehicle.

Won't go back. No way.

by from Marietta, GA |

The brakes on my 2008 Mazda were low. Took it to a local shop; they weren't sure what was causing the problem. They bled the air out of the system and said to keep an eye on it. A few weeks later, the brakes were low again. This time I took it to Jim Ellis Mazda on Route 41 in Marietta. Asked them to check the brakes and do some routine 75k maintenance, which was quoted at under $200. I received a call from the service department telling me the only thing that was wrong with the brakes was air in the system, and they recommended that they be bled. I told them that had just been done a few weeks before and suggested they look for other problems. I was told they would check. They also had a laundry list of "routine" items that needed to be done. Total was almost $1100. I wasn't thrilled, but figured that since I wasn't getting hit with a big bill for the brakes I'd go ahead and have the work done. Final total, after some discounts were applied, was about $935. Within a week, the brakes were right back where they were before. I received an email from Jim Ellis asking me to rate my experience, which I did. A day or so later at 8:15 in the morning I got a call on my cell phone from Eddie at Jim Ellis. I explained to him that I was on a conference call for work and could talk to him in about 15 minutes. He said he'd call back. No call back from Eddie. I tried his number late that morning and left a voice mail. Never heard back from him. Final damage: $935 for bleeding the brakes and routine maintenance that I mostly could have done without. Brakes aren't fixed. Won't go back. Ever. You've been warned.

Unpleasant experience

by from Atlanta, Ga |

My experience started out very well, quickly greeted and helped. However after this I felt nothing but insulted. After a test drive the sales associate told the service manager the car was pulling to the left, he then checked it himself and seemed very surprised when I asked him about the problem like he did not know about it. I was then lied to during negotiations that a man was going to buy it pending fixing this problem which was obviously a lie considering they had no idea of the problem. After then speaking with the sales manager over all new and used cars I felt insulted as he tried to tell me I have no idea about this particular car. As it being I have over 5 years experience as a certified auto tech and a bit of a Chevrolet nut he was barking up the wrong tree. I felt as though he was trying to insult me into buying the car at his price, by somehow challenging my resolve not something that's going to work well on a military man.

Mazda 5 Zoom Zoom

by from Acworth GA |

I am a sales consultant at a dealer has been in business for about 70 years and i needed to get a bigger vehicle and after doing my research decided to look at Mazda 5, what a great vehicle, I drove many different makes and models but for the money nothing beats new Mazda 5, being in business i knew in and out of sales process and sales manager David Evans was very easy to work with and treated me like a friend and my sales person Hilton and Roosevelt was wonderful, If you need a new Mazda don't look other places and waste you time, you will be treated great and you will get a great deal at Jim Ellis Mazda and forget about Toyota, Honda or Nissan. Thank you very much for great service Jim Ellis Mazda

Zoom Zoom!

by from Woodstock, GA |

I was wonderfully surprised by the pleasant experience while buying our 2013 Mazda 3 Hatchback this weekend. It was a pleasure to work with our salesperson, Mike Fresquez. He was knowledgeable about their cars, helpful and patient as we made our decision and helped to get us a good deal. We were blessed not to have to endure the insincere flattery and high pressure sales tactics that we have experienced at some other dealerships in the past. The sales manager and finance manager were also friendly and professional. This was my first visit to Jim Ellis Mazda of Marietta and I have already recommended them to many of our friends. Everyone should have a Zoom Zoom that gets great gas mileage and a no hassle shopping experience!