Audi Wynnewood

311 Lancaster Ave, Wynnewood, PA 19096

New 877-289-9868 New877-289-9868
Used 866-692-6608 Used866-692-6608
Service 877-227-9076 Service 877-227-9076

Audi Wynewood is the way to go.

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Audi Wynnewood is the dealership I always bring my car to when I need repairs or service. They get it back to me on time and their loaner cars are immaculate.

BEWARE

by from Haverford, PA |

Never wrote a review, let alone a bad review for any company in my life. I've been in the car business for 20+ years and have owned new car franchises. A flat tire brought me in to Audi Wynnewood. I just picked up my vehicle with a 2105.00 invoice (rear brakes, 4 tires) and the "complimentary 10 % discount. However, after calling around to other local Audi dealers, I've come to learn that they in fact were charging me more than factory retail in order to offer this so-called discount. This dealership is nothing like I'd ever experienced and would be ashamed to treat my customers s they've done. I will travel an hour to have my vehicle serviced in the future, rather than ever giving a cent to Audi Wynnewood! Truly disgraceful!

Bad Customer Service

by from New Brunswick, New Jersey |

I had a very bad experience at this dealership because majority of their vehicles are trade in and very dirty. The workers hardly have your time.

Worst car-shopping experience I've had.

by from Horsham, PA |

I came in here keen on two cars I saw online. I was initial addressed by no one but after a minute or so one of the sales associates conversing in front of me and my mom asked us if we'd like help. He asked Chris to help us. Chris asked what cars we were interested in before departing for five minutes without leaving us anywhere to sit or any explanation. He came back, grunted they were in the other lot and left. We trailed behind him quite a bit and he vanished into a different building and came out 30 seconds later with keys. He pointed out the cars I had inquired after and we left for a test drive. He did not offer any information or address us at all unless we asked. When we did ask him he mentioned that the car we were trying was completely unreliable, his honesty was appreciated but it was as though he didn't even want to make a sale. When we got back from that awkward test-drive we tried an actual Audi. He made a point of indicating that the dealer had no information on this car and wouldn't back it up at all. When asked he explained that the 2.7 engine in the A6 almost always had an oil leak and most of them had critical failures early in their lives. We got back and he left without more than a word or two. My mother and I also left and were aghast by someone we both agreed was a simple charisma vacuum. I almost don't even want to look at Audis any more. If I do, I can promise it won't be here.

Good experience buying a CPO A6

by from Chadds Ford, PA |

After evaluation almost 100 different vehicle I concluded that the 2011 A6 CPO at Audi Wynnewood was the one I wanted. With so many comparisons I already felt it was priced to sell. Still they accepted my offer price which was a few hundred less with no haggling. I'm all for negotiating but like to start where both sides are fair - they aren't highballing and I'm not lowballing. I put a deposit on the car sight unseen, trusting the pictures and trusting Audi's CPO program. I picked the car up Saturday and its gorgeous. Everything I expected and nothing I didn't. This is my 3rd Audi A6 and it remains the only sedan for me. Until I can afford the A8L someday that is...! Chris was friendly, polite and professional. I would definitely buy from them again.

Everything on the Internet is True?

by from Wall, NJ |

For once the Internet was not entirely true. We found a great car on www.cars.com. So I called dealership (after reading some awful reviews.) I spoke briefly to Chris. He told me car was in stock. I drove over an hour the next morning. I was waiting for bad news. On the contrary, the car was in stock. The car had a great price AND we had awesome customer service. Including the test drive, we had the car in our hot little hands in under 3 hours. No games. Honest transaction and no nonsense at deal closing without pressure. Perhaps one of the easiest and fastest car buying experiences I ever had.

Used cars are very dirty!

by from Harleysville, PA |

Went to test drive a used Audi and upon opening the drivers door, the sides of the door had black marks all over them, the floormats were filthy, car had not been cleaned. We commented on the condition and the salesman said they do not condition/clean up any used cars that come in - used cars are sold "as is". They basically put a for sale sign on them and park them. We've never heard of such a thing! So on test drive, the brakes made a grating noise and he said the rotors have some rust on them but after a few pumps the noise goes away. (Unbelievable!) And the tire pressure light was on - he said tires need inflated. The front tire was almost flat! Opened the hood & there were leaves stuck in all the crevices and the engine, etc was very dusty/dirty. The car was a bit overpriced anyways (compared to similar Audi's we'd seen). Needless to say, we did not buy that car, nor would we go back there to buy used. Haven't ever dealt w/ Audi Wynnewood before so can't say anything about their new car process. Dealership was attractive.

BADEXOERIENCE

by from North Carolina |

Talked with salesman on 3-24 who said that the automobile( 2009 Audi A8L) that I was to see, had been checked out by the dealership and that there was nothing wrong with it. After a 6.5 hour drive I found that the "OK" car had front end damage, interior damage, was filthy and smoked, black smoke, when I started it. Make your own conclusions from this. There is no way would recommend this dealership to anyone. Furthermore I contacted Audi USA last Thursday and as of today have not heard a word.

deceit .

by from Phila, Pa |

I went on Cars.com looking for a car. I believe that this ad was placed as a fishing experiment. They had no idea which car I was inquiring about from the website unlike the other dealers that contacted me. On 02/15/14, Deborah Lessin wrote: which car rich? can you be more specific? happy valentines day (belated) Deborah Lessin Audi Brand Specialist Audi Wynnewood 610-649-3200 I informed them that they were wasting my time and I will go elsewhere because I rather deal with someone who would be honest upfront. After couple of emails to me, all of a sudden they seemed to remembered which car I inquired about and said it was a new person placing the ad and they made a mistake, I reiterated that I would rather do business with someone who was honest at the get go. After reading the reviews on this site, I glad I did not go with them. It seems like my first impression of them was correct.

Otto garcia

by from Long Island NY |

Poor quality building show room presentation, Salesman's don't really care if you bay a used car. Not a good service Salesman say, we bough it, washed and sell it, no more.!!!